793

Chapter 793

700 Voucher |

In the police station.

Damien Smyth is asking the police to help him find out his identity.

If he is from Washington DC, his information will be entered in the system.

Damien Smyth was a little nervous, waiting for the result.

After about ten minutes, the staff came to tell him,”I found it, Lucien Gunter, he is thirty-two years old…”

The staff responsible for this piece of information handed Damien Smyth a piece of personal information, which was the information of Lucien Gunter from birth to high school graduation. Lucien Gunter did not go to college, so there was no further information.

The family members and personal information are all the same as what Damien Smyth checked in H city.

Damien Smyth frowned coldly, then walked out of the police station without saying a word.

He wasn’t Lucien Gunter, he knew that because there were loopholes in the personal data the staff handed him.

Lucien Gunter is type O, he is not.

Damien Smyth didn’t expose it, because he knew that if he exposed it, the person behind all of this would be unable to act, and he would not be able to catch that person.

And he could guess that the staff would prevaricate him with negligence at work.

Damien Smyth walked out of the police station, and Bishop Mendoza hurried forward,”Have you found the result you want? Lucien Gunter, I don’t know what you are tossing about, you are Lucien Gunter, why don’t you believe us, do you still think I am the richest man in the world.”

Damien Smyth ‘s net worth is far from the richest man in the world, his net worth is thousands of times stronger than that of the Mendoza family.

Bishop Mendoza dared to say this because he knew that Damien Smyth couldn’t find the answer he wanted when he

went in.

This time, he spent a lot of money and paid a lot of money to bribe the staff in charge of personal information, and gave the other party the information of Lucien Gunter that he had prepared earlier.

No matter how Damien Smyth searched, the last search was Lucien Gunter ‘s information.

Damien Smyth glanced coldly at Bishop Mendoza. Bishop Mendoza thought about being pressed into the basin by Damien Smyth last night, so he shut up wisely.

Damien Smyth walked forward, and Bishop Mendoza followed like a little follower,” Lucien Gunter, where are you going, your dad is still in the hospital, he woke up and didn’t see you, how sad, you are too unfilial, Don’t you feel ashamed that my sister is taking care of me in the hospital?”

“If you say one more word, believe it or not, I’ll make you

dumb?” Damien Smyth warned coldly.

This time Bishop Mendoza was honest.

After Damien Smyth left the police station, a police car stopped at the gate of the police station.

The person who got out of the car was Bob Mendoza.

He is not from this police station. He just came here today to inquire about some things. A case in his hand involves this area, so he has to search for information across areas.

Bob Mendoza intends to resign, but before resigning, he will

also finish the work in hand.

Bob Mendoza went in, he quickly got the information he wanted, and continued to work on other things.

it’s dark.

Bob Mendoza just finished his work, sitting alone in his office, smoking a cigarette and staring at his phone.

The phone screen displayed Lainey Marlowe’s contact information. He wanted to see Lainey Marlowe, but he was hesitant thinking that he hadn’t fully dealt with the Walker family and Elvis Reynolds.

Bob” Colleague Dave knocked on the door and walked in,”It’s off work, let’s go, go drink, I’ll treat you.”

Bob Mendoza put away his phone, picked up his jacket and got up, “Your treat is a treat, so you have to go drink.”

Bob Mendoza asked,”What’s the good thing, you are willing to buy me a drink.”

“I have a girlfriend.” Dave said with a smile, “The one introduced by my family is a kindergarten teacher. She is beautiful and gentle. She is also very satisfied with me.”

“Congratulations.” Bob Mendoza was delighted.

Dave asked,” Bob, how are you and Miss Marlowe ? I haven’t seen her in the bureau for a long time.”

Bob Mendoza didn’t know what to say.

.து

Dave said,” Bob, as a man, between Miss Marlowe and Elvis Reynolds, he must choose Miss Marlowe, and a fool would choose Elvis Reynolds.”

In fact, men are also very realistic. Putting aside feelings, Lainey Marlowe is much better than Elvis Reynolds. As long as he is a normal man, he will choose Lainey Marlowe.

Bob Mendoza chose Lainey Marlowe in his heart, and he didn’t make a choice. He never thought about anything with Elvis Reynolds, and it was Lainey Marlowe from beginning to

end.

As soon as they mentioned Elvis Reynolds, the two walked out of the Public Security Bureau and met Elvis Reynolds waiting on the side of the road.

Bob Mendoza sees Elvis Reynolds now, and his heart is disgusted.

Dave looked at the two and asked, ” Bob, are you still drinking? I’ll wait for you in the car?”