705

Chapter 705

11 ******

Violet Smyth really left the next morning.

She only packed one suitcase, and it looked like she didn’t intend to stay longer.

Violet Smyth has Irma and Murphy on her mind, so she won’t be staying in H city for long.

Christian Mendoza is back in H city and Luis Mendoza is feeling a bit more men tally relieved.

However, Christian Mendoza just arrived in H city, Queena Mendoza saw that Luis Mendoza did not come back, so she called Luis Mendoza. scolded Luis Mendoza, and gave Luis Mendoza two choices, he returned to H city, or she came to Washington DC.

Queena Mendoza agreed with Luis Mendoza to come to Washington DC before. It was because of the celebratory banquet, all the famous people came. Christian Mendoza also wanted to go, and she also gave Queena Mendoza ideological work, so Queena Mendoza let Luis Mendoza go.

But Queena Mendoza would never allow Luis Mendoza to stay there alone.

In the past, Luis Mendoza had a stroke, and his lower body was useless. He couldn’t have anything to do with Mrs. Quinn, so Queena Mendoza didn’t worry about it. Now it’s different.

Luis Mendoza and Queena Mendoza have not yet divorced. Queena Mendoza refused to agree to the divorce. Unless she died, she would not divorce even if she couldn’t catch Luis Mendoza ‘s heart.

She won’t do it for Luis Mendoza and Mrs. Quinn.

In fact, Mrs. Quinn really wanted to say that Queena Mendoza thought too much, and she never planned to rekindle her old relationship with

Chapter 705

Luis Mendoza-If it weren’t for Vivienne Quinn, she and Luis Mendoza couldn’t break up, or she wouldn’t talk to Luis Mendoza.

Luis Mendoza was scolded back to H city.

There is no Violet Smyth at home, Evangeline has no psychological pressure, and she is very happy to hug her younger siblings.

Martina Gracie came to give Evangeline a half-day class every day. After the class, Evangeline went to play with her younger siblings without looking at anyone’s face.

Since the celebration banquet, Vivienne Quinn hadn’t heard from Lainey Marlowe for several days. When Damien Smyth came back this evening. she knew that Bob Mendoza was injured on a mission.

Bob Mendoza is injured, and Lainey Marlowe probably doesn’t have the heart to come to her.

in the hospital.

Bob Mendoza was chasing the gangster. he was accidentally shot. After rescue, his injury was stabilized and he was transferred back to the general ward.

After Bob Mendoza woke up, Elvis Reynolds was taking care of him. Hugo Walker and Vivian Walker also came to the hospital to visit Bob Mendoza. They treated Bob Mendoza like their own son.

Lainey Marlowe also learned from Bob Mendoza ‘s colleague Dave the day after Bob Mendoza’s accident.

Lainey Marlowe hesitated a long time before coming to the hospital to visit Bob Mendoza.

Elvis Reynolds went home to cook and left his daughter Poppy in the hospital with Bob Mendoza to keep Lainey Marlowe from coming.

Elvis Reynolds has been worried about Bob Mendoza and Lainey

Chapter 705

Marlowe’s resurgence.

1 265 (Vouchers

Poppy was doing homework in the ward, and Bob Mendoza was resting in bed, and he couldn’t hope that Lainey Marlowe would come to see him.

Bob Mendoza was on the phone with his colleagues, talking about the case, when he looked up, he saw Lainey Marlowe standing at the door of the ward with his hands in his pockets!

Bob Mendoza froze for a moment, joy gushed from the bottom of his heart, but he didn’t dare to show it on his face.

He stared at Lainey Marlowe, and said to the person on the phone,” You can handle the interrogation later, just show me later, I have something to do here, so hang up first.”

Bob Mendoza hung up the phone after finishing speaking, sat up straight, a little nervous,” Lainey, you’re here.”

“You ‘ve been hurt like this, and you still haven’t forgotten about your work?” Lainey Marlowe walked in and joked, “It seems that the police station can’t do without you.”

Seeing Lainey Marlowe, Poppy immediately remembered what Elvis Reynolds told her, if a woman came to visit Bob Mendoza, she must call her and report.

” father Mendoza, I want to go to the bathroom.” Poppy stood up.

Bob Mendoza nodded, “Go ahead, turn left when you go out, don’t run

around.”

“OK.”

Poppy ran out, went to the outside of the corridor, and used his phone watch to call Elvis Reynolds to inform “(“M o m, ), come quickly, a woman is coming to see father Mendoza…’

Inside the room, Lainey Marlowe pulled up a chair and sat down, asking,

4/4

Chapter 705

“Bob, are you feeling better?”

1288 Vouchers

It’s just a minor injury. I’ll be fine after a few days of treatment.” Bob Mendoza didn’t tell the truth. He was shot this time, and he almost died.

Fortunately, the gangsters caught them all.

“That’s good. I heard you were injured so I stopped by to see.” Lainey Marlowe also pretended to be relaxed. She glanced at the women’s coat on the sofa next to her and knew it belonged to Elvis Reynolds, “It’s okay, I’ll just I’m leaving.”

She also felt embarrassed staying here and didn’t know what to say.

Just make sure he’s okay.

“Lainey, wait a minute.” Bob Mendoza asked to keep Lainey Marlowe, hesitantly said,” You sit for a while.”