618

Chapter 618

Bob Mendoza walked up to Poppy, and said softly, ” Poppy, you can call me father Mendoza from now on, and you can come to me whenever you encounter problems.”

Then, Bob Mendoza said to Elvis Reynolds “Sister-in-law, if you have any difficulties or need help in the future, just mention it. I promised Brook that I will take care of your mother and daughter for him.”

He would take up his responsibilities to Poppy, his father’s duties for his dead comrades.

of Elvis Reynolds is also limited to economics, but he cannot agree to live with them.

Elvis Reynolds understood the polite refusal in Bob Mendoza’s words, and her face was a little unhappy. She forced a smile and said, “Eat, the food will be cold later. Children are ignorant and childish, Bob Mendoza, you Don’t worry, you have taken care of our mother and daughter enough these years.”

“Yeah.” Bob Mendoza nodded and sat down.

After eating, Bob Mendoza wanted to wash the dishes, but he received a call from the team, and he had to go to the study to deal with some things.

Poppy helps Elvis Reynolds with work, and the mother and daughter wash dishes in the kitchen.

Elvis Reynolds lowered his voice and taught Poppy “You will let Uncle Mendoza teach you to do your homework later, and go to bed early after finishing, you know?”

Poppy made an OK gesture,”Mom, I understand, don’t worry,

0.00%

I will definitely take you down from Uncle Mendoza “

Poppy is already in the first grade, she understands many things, and she also knows what her mother thinks. She also likes Uncle Mendoza and wants Uncle Mendoza to be her father.

What a prestige to have a father who is a policeman.

Elvis Reynolds smiled and patted his daughter’s head, “Good boy, I’ll wash some fruit, and you can serve it to Uncle Mendoza !”

Elvis Reynolds washed the fruit, Poppy carried it out, saw Bob Mendoza in the study, and went in directly,” father Mendoza, eat strawberries, very sweet.”

Poppy directly changed his name to father Mendoza.

After talking on the phone with his colleagues, Bob Mendoza smiled and took a bite of a strawberry, “It’s very sweet.”

Father Mendoza, I still haven’t finished my homework, can you teach me?” Poppy began to act like a baby.

“Okay.” Bob Mendoza asked, “How much more homework?”

“There are still a few math problems that I haven’t finished, and there are still manual…”

There is also a lot of homework in the first grade. Bob Mendoza frowned when he heard it. He was studying at that time, but there was not so much homework. It is not easy for children nowadays, and they go to school early and late.

Bob Mendoza accompanies Poppy to do homework, Elvis Reynolds finishes his work in the kitchen, goes to Bob

Chapter (18

¶ 789 Vouchers

Mendoza ‘s bedroom, and washes Bob Mendoza ‘s clothes.

Bob Mendoza was very embarrassed to see Elvis Reynolds drying his underwear on the balcony,”Sister-in-law, you don’t need to wash my clothes, I can wash them myself…”

“It’s okay, it’s easy, you are a big man, how can you do these things, you are so busy every day.” Elvis Reynolds said with a smile,”I will make you some snacks and put them in the

refrigerator. You are late from work. Just eat it hot, the snacks in the supermarket use bad ingredients, it’s not good to eat too much.”

Bob Mendoza scratched his head in embarrassment. Poppy finished his homework and it was already ten o’clock. He yawned and was about to go to bed.

“father Mendoza, I’m going to bed.” Poppy crawled into Bob Mendoza’s arms and said to sleep.

It’s so late, Bob Mendoza wants to send the mother and daughter back, but it doesn’t feel too good, and after a bit of trouble, it’s already eleven o’clock, and Poppy has to go to school tomorrow.

Bob Mendoza tidied up the guest room and gave it to Elvis Reynolds and Poppy.

After Poppy fell asleep in the guest room, Elvis Reynolds said sheepishly,” Bob Mendoza, it’s really troublesome. Poppy has a heavy study task recently and is exhausted.”

“It’s okay, sister-in-law, you go to bed early.” Bob Mendoza said, “There is still something in the bureau, I have to deal with it.”

Chapter 618

18

Bob Mendoza planned to sleep in the police station overnight to avoid suspicion.

Otherwise, if it gets out, it will also damage Elvis Reynolds’ reputation.

Before Elvis Reynolds could say anything, Bob Mendoza took the keys, changed his shoes and headed out.

Elvis Reynolds stood in the living room in frustration for a while, then walked to the sofa and sat down silently. She looked at the house, and in her heart, she had long regarded this house as her home.

Elvis Reynolds is used to taking care of Bob Mendoza ‘s daily life. Her life revolves around her children and Bob Mendoza. Whenever she has time, she comes to Bob Mendoza to clean and cook. Unknowing neighbors think she is Wife of Bob Mendoza.

In the face of other people’s misunderstanding, Elvis Reynolds just laughed and said nothing, did not explain, and let him misunderstand.

Elvis Reynolds clenched her palms, she would hold on to this family and Bob Mendoza firmly, and would not allow other women to take advantage of her.