633

Chapter 633

Sigrid Smyth had been provocative in front of Damien Smyth before, and Lindsay Walker had found no one under his nose.

Damien Smyth also pointed the finger at Sigrid Smyth, thinking that Lindsay Walker and Sigrid Smyth had a son anyway, and the two might be related, so he asked Tim to find out which women Sigrid Smyth had recently appeared

around.

Lindsay Walker has been missing for so long, so she will definitely not show up aboveboard. The best way to avoid the police is to change her appearance and identity.

Tim,”Yes, boss, I will continue to follow up.”

“good.”

Damien Smyth hung up and Jesse Hudson also called,” Boss Smyth, Jeremy Walker is seriously ill…”

Hearing the news that Jeremy Walker was seriously ill, Damien Smyth was moved and said, “Take someone to see.”

“Yes, Boss Smyth.”

From the company to the police station, Damien Smyth ‘s phone calls are also constant.

police station.

Vivienne Quinn sat on the lobby bench and waited, as soon as Damien Smyth ‘s car arrived, she could see it.

Not long after, Damien Smyth ‘s car came into view, and Vivienne Quinn got up, smiling unconsciously.

As long as he came back, no matter where, no matter when,

0.00%

Chapter 633

1289 Voucher

as long as she saw him return to her side, she couldn’t stop the joy in her heart.

During pregnancy, this feeling is most obvious, and Vivienne Quinn also found out that she is very dependent on Damien Smyth, as long as he goes out, she is looking forward to his return, looking forward to his messages or calls, as long as he is by her side, no matter what she does, My heart is very at ease, very satisfied.

Vivienne Quinn thinks, this is probably what it looks like to love someone, miss it all the time, and feel happy because of the other person.

Damien Smyth got out of the car and walked quickly towards Vivienne Quinn “Why are you wearing so little, it’s cold, put on your coat.”

Damien Smyth put his coat on Vivienne Quinn, and rubbed Vivienne Quinn ‘s hands. Vivienne Quinn ‘s hands were also a little cold.

Vivienne Quinn felt warm in her heart, and said with a smile,” I feel hot after pregnancy, and I don’t feel cold.”

Bob Mendoza came out at this time, Damien Smyth held Vivienne Quinn ‘s hand, which is already a habit, he looked at Bob Mendoza and asked, “Is the comparison result wrong?”

Bob Mendoza nor Vivienne Quinn would have responded this way if the person Vivienne Quinn met at the coffee shop was really Lindsay Walker.

Bob Mendoza nodded, “It was a mistake, a misunderstanding.”

Damien Smyth was not surprised and said, “Then I’ll take

20.28%

Chapter 633

Vivienne Quinn back first.”

“good.”

Damien Smyth didn’t take Vivienne Quinn home for dinner, he booked a restaurant and took Vivienne Quinn out to eat.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t know until she got to the restaurant.

“Why didn’t you tell me to eat it earlier, Evangeline is still at home, so you can take Evangeline with you.”

“Today we went to the world of two.” Damien Smyth led her to the innermost part of the restaurant and found a seat to sit down.

This restaurant is for fish. Vivienne Quinn likes fish best. It is also an ordinary restaurant, not a particularly high-end

restaurant.

“How do you know I want to eat fish?” Vivienne Quinn looked around the restaurant and said, “It’s been a long time since I’ve eaten in this kind of place. I still remember the first time we ate. It was a very high-end restaurant. You still lied to me, you There were membership discounts and then all kinds of lies, Damien Smyth, that’s how you got me.”

Damien Smyth smiled,”I’m also listening to my mother. My mother keeps arranging blind dates for me. I don’t go, so she gets angry and says that if I want to be capable, I will go outside to cheat one and pick one up., I just met you that day, and there is a feeling of deja vu.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled,”You’re using mom as a shield again,

43.74%

|||

11788 Vouchers

Chapter 633

I’m going to ask mom later.”

In fact, the first time I saw Damien Smyth, Vivienne Quinn also had this feeling of deja vu.

Damien Smyth ordered food, poured a glass of boiled water for Vivienne Quinn, and said,”Before Evangeline disappeared, you were anxious all day long, lost your appetite, and lost a lot of weight. Now that Evangeline is back, you can also take care of yourself, but you have to pay attention to your

diet .Quintion Julius also said, don’t put too much load on your waist, you are still pregnant with twins, it will be even harder.”

When she was pregnant before, Vivienne Quinn ‘s waist could hardly straighten up, and the doctor suggested that she should be cut out early. Now that she is pregnant with twins, Damien Smyth has been worried that if it comes to the later stage, Vivienne Quinn will suffer especially.

Vivienne Quinn would definitely not agree to the idea of reducing the pregnancy. This is a difficult decision, and the husband and wife can only work together to overcome this hurdle.

“Fortunately, with Quintion Julius here, there shouldn’t be any major problems.” Vivienne Quinn was also comforting Damien Smyth. This person, Damien Smyth, took her too seriously in everything, because she was worried about gains and losses all day long, and she could imagine how broken Damien Smyth would be if something happened to her.

Vivienne Quinn changed the subject,”You said my dad called you, what did you say?”

Damien Smyth took a sip of tea and said, “He wants me to

65.87%

seize power for you and hand over all the Mendoza Group to you to manage. Bishop Mendoza will definitely not agree. Last time your dad had a stroke because he was poisoned, I’ll find someone We’ve done an investigation, and now we can pinpoint the poisoners, Bishop Mendoza, Christian Mendoza, and Queena Mendoza, these three are the most suspected, your father is determined and wants to abolish the previous agreement, I’m worried that the other party will do extreme things.”