736

Chapter 736

288 Vouchers

Jeff Nicholas sent Vivienne Quinn to a nearby village health center, where she was infused with fluid immediately and her fever was reduced.

Vivienne Quinn hasn’t eaten much in the past few days, her resistance has dropped, and her blood sugar is low, which is also one of the reasons for her cold and fever.

When Jane came back to meet Vivienne Quinn at the agreed place, she didn’t see Vivienne Quinn for a long time. She called Vivienne Quinn, but no one answered.

Jane panicked all of a sudden, searched around, and quickly called Grayson Smyth,” Grayson, Mrs. Smyth is gone. We separated to find someone just now. When I came back, Mrs. Smyth disappeared. The sky is not in the right mood, will something happen?”

“Didn’t I let you watch it, how do you handle things, now my elder brother has an accident, and my sister-in-law has another accident, what about the three children in the family?” Grayson Smyth has also been very angry these days, and reprimanded Jane.” You send me the address, I’ll come here now.”

Jane also cried in fright. If something happened to Vivienne Quinn, she would blame herself.

According to the address. Grayson Smyth hurriedly brought people here.

Amos Smyth and Violet Smyth knew that Vivienne Quinn was missing, and were also anxious.

The two old men felt that the day was going to collapse.

Violet Smyth wiped her tears in the hotel. “Is our family unlucky this year? God, bless my son and daughter-in-law to be safe and healthy. There are two children at home. The children are still young and cannot live without their father.”

Amos Smyth has also lost a lot of weight in the past few days, Skyreach

Chapter 736

11 288 (Vouchers

Group is also in turmoil, Grayson Smyth has no time to take care of it, Sigrid Smyth can tell right from wrong at critical moments, and help make suggestions to solve the public relations crisis.

Mrs. Quinn, who is far away in Washington DC, can’t leave. There are two babies at home, so she can only call every day to inquire about the situation here.

Night fell.

Village health center.

Vivienne Quinn woke up, the unfamiliar environment made her vigilant, she sat up suddenly, dizzy for a while, and tingling pain came from the back of her hand.

Vivienne Quinn notice that there was an infusion needle inserted into the back of her hand, and there was still half a bottle of medicine in the hanging bottle.

Seeing clearly that it was a hospital, Vivienne Quinn felt a little more at

case.

At this moment, Jell Nicholas opened the curtain and walked in.

He was wearing a mask, and Vivienne Quinn looked at him, slightly taken aback, “It’s you!”

Even with a mask on, Vivienne Quinn recognized it.

Vivienne Quinn immediately became vigilant,” Jeff Nicholas, you sent me here? What is your purpose?”

“You had a fever and passed out on the side of the road. The fever has subsided now.” Jefl Nicholas handed her the chocolate in his hand, “It’s not easy to buy things here, so you will eat some to replenish your

energy

Chapter 736

1288 (Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn looked at the chocolate that Jeff Nicholas handed over, but didn’t take it. She pulled out the infusion needle on the back of her hand, turned over and was about to get off the ground to leave.

Jeff Nicholas stopped her and insisted on giving her the chocolate,”If you’re not full, how can you find the strength to find someone? It’s been so long, there’s no way Damien Smyth is still alive.”

“He must be alive.” Vivienne Quinn stared at Jeff Nicholas with firm eyes “Why are you here? Are you here to kill Damien Smyth? Did you hide him?”

Jell Nicholas took off his mask and said blankly, “I’m here to make sure that Damien Smyth is dead. Now it seems that he is probably dead. It’s a natural or man-made disaster. No one is to blame.”

Leaving this sentence behind, Jeff Nicholas turned and walked outside.

Vivienne Quinn recovered some strength, and followed up and asked, ” Jeff Nicholas, why did you block the knife?”

Hearing this, Jeff Nicholas stood still, he was wearing a windbreaker, his back was facing Vivienne Quinn, his handsome facial features softened for a moment.

‘What I owe you is now paid off.”

She once cared for him for a moment, even if it was just her casual words, to him, it was the first time in his life that he felt what it means to be

warm.

Vivienne Quinn is confused, what does Jeff Nicholas owe her?

She walked in front of him and looked at him coldly, “Is it worth it to work for Lennon Nicholas ? You were able to block the knife back then, which shows that you are not a heinous person. Jeff Nicholas, it is not too late for you to turn yourself in. Do you want to bury your life forever?” In jail?”

3/4

Chapter 736

1288 Vouchers

“This is my business.” Jell Nicholas said blankly, “You should go back to Washington DC as soon as possible. Damien Smyth is dead. Accept the reality. Once Damien Smyth dies, those grievances will be written off.”

Damien Smyth died, Lennon Nicholas didn’t have to trouble the Smyth family anymore.

After speaking, Jeff Nicholas walked into the night, and Vivienne Quinn looked at his back, feeling a bit of loneliness from his back.

Jell Nicholas had already paid the money to the village hospital, and Vivienne Quinn didn’t continue the infusion. She found that her mobile phone was out of battery and turned off. She borrowed the mobile phone from the village doctor in the hospital and called Grayson Smyth.