728

Chapter 728

283 Vouchers

Damien Smyth was badly injured, having been rescued from the tunnel.

Many of those who came out of the tunnel were corpses, and few survived, either dead or seriously injured.

Damien Smyth was rushing to Yellowstone Village in the morning, and happened to encounter this wave of mudslides. When he found something abnormal, it was too late to evacuate.

Their car had already driven into the tunnel.

Jesse Hudson and Tim were sent to the hospital by volunteers from the rescue team.

Rescue work continues.

Christian Mendoza urged Bishop Mendoza to drive and take Damien Smyth to the hospital, “Don’t go to the county hospital, go directly to the big hospital in the city.”

Christian Mendoza thought to himself, the condition of the big hospital is good, if Damien Smyth wakes up and sees that he is so hardworking, the kindness will be stabilized.

Bishop Mendoza worried, “Sister, the big hospital is too far away, and it takes at least two hours to drive there. Damien Smyth is so seriously injured, can he hold on?”

“Just drive faster. The environment in the big hospital is good. Listen to me.” Christian Mendoza tested Damien Smyth ‘s breath. He was still breathing, but he was cold all over. She turned on the air conditioner in the car to heat up.

According to what Christian Mendoza said, Bishop Mendoza drove to the big hospital in the city.

at the same time.

Another wave of mudslides happened shortly after Christian Mendoza

Chapter 728

left. Such a big accident has already made the news.

Washington DC side.

18 288 Youchers

Vivienne Quinn’s eyelids kept twitching, her heart flustered, she was very irritable, and she always felt that her heart was not smooth.

She had a premonition that something was going to happen, so she called Damien Smyth, but couldn’t get through.

Damien Smyth called her back last night, and Vivienne Quinn knew that Damien Smyth was going to Yellowstone Village early this morning to find Sun Industry ‘s Boss Rossetti.

It’s getting dark, isn’t Damien Smyth done yet?

Vivienne Quinn called again, still no one answered, she called Tim, Jesse Hudson, no one answered.

Vivienne Quinn panicked immediately, did something happen?

“Have Vivienne, Irma and Murphy slept yet?” Violet Smyth came, delivering something to the babies.

“Mom.” Vivienne Quinn said, ” Irma and Murphy just fell asleep. Last night, the two children tossed and cried all night…”

Before the words were finished, the cries of the babies came from upstairs again, which was very loud.

Violet Smyth put down her things and hurried upstairs, “It must be Evangeline who caused trouble again!

In Violet Smyth’s eyes, Irma and Murphy are crying like this, it must be that Evangeline hurt the baby again.

Violet Smyth said this casually, with blame in her tone.

Before things were clear, Violet Smyth had already blamed Evangeline.

2/4

Chapter 728

Vivienne Quinn sounds very unpleasant.

Violet Smyth is a bit eccentric after all

1 788 (Vouchers

Seeing that Evangeline was not in the baby room, Vivienne Quinn was subconsciously relieved. Violet Smyth couldn’t blame Evangeline if Evangeline wasn’t there.

Violet Smyth hugged Murphy from the confinement sister-in-law’s arms, and blamed, “How can I coax a child, crying like this, is it hungry or peeing? Or is it uncomfortable?”

The confinement lady explained, “The young master and miss just ate an hour ago. They are not hungry, and they didn’t pee. They just cried suddenly. Maybe they had a nightmare or were shocked.”

Vivienne Quinn hugged Irma and said. “Mom, it’s normal for a child to cry, let me coax you.”

Vivienne Quinn was also inexplicably irritable.

Violet Smyth wanted to say something more, but Jane hurried up,” Mrs. Smyth, it’s not good, something happened to Boss Smyth.”

Hearing this, Vivienne Quinn and Violet Smyth changed their expressions at the same time.

Vivienne Quinn’s heart sank, and she asked, “What happened?”

Jane,” There was a mudslide in Yellowstone Village, and the tunnel collapsed, causing dozens of vehicles to be buried. More than 30 people have died so far, and they have been on the TV news. Both Jesse Hudson and Tim were injured and sent to the hospital. Tim Wake up and call me, Boss Smyth isn’t in the hospital.”

Only the wounded who were alive were sent to the hospital, the dead were sent to the morgue, and some were taken away by their families.

Damien Smyth isn’t in the hospital, so there’s a chance… more ominous.

Hearing this, Vivienne Quinn suddenly felt dizzy and almost couldn’t stand still.

She gave the child to the confinement wife, and hurried to watch the news by herself.

Violet Smyth was also like a bolt from the blue, she didn’t care about the crying child, and followed to check on Damien Smyth ‘s situation.

Turn on the TV now, and the news about the Yellowstone Village landslide is overwhelming.

Yellowstone Village, and the rescue was even more difficult. Looking at the corpses that were carried out was shocking and sent chills down the spine,

In the rain were the mournful cries of the families of the victims and the cold corpses one after another.

“Son.” Violet Smyth was so sad that she couldn’t breathe and passed out.