646

Chapter 646

Bob Mendoza followed Lainey Marlowe ‘s line of sight and could see Damien Smyth going upstairs with a beautiful

woman.

The beauty and Damien Smyth are indeed very close, and Damien Smyth does not have an assistant with him, and the two seem to have an unusual relationship.

Lainey Marlowe got up and wanted to follow, but Bob Mendoza stopped her,”Don’t make a mistake, Damien Smyth should not be that kind of person.”

“Isn’t it? Then we have to check it out. Vivienne is pregnant. It is said that men’s cheating rate is as high as 90% at this time. Damien Smyth ‘s social status is right there. Maybe there is no one out there.” Lainey Marlowe shrugged off Bob Mendoza and headed upstairs as well.

Bob Mendoza was afraid of accidents and followed him

upstairs.

Upstairs was a private room, the two of them were one step late and lost track of them, and it was unknown, which private room Damien Smyth had entered.

Lainey Marlowe said, ‘There must be something wrong with it being so mysterious.”

“If it’s true, what else can you tell Vivienne Quinn ?” Bob Mendoza said,” Vivienne Quinn is pregnant and can’t stand the stimulation. It will also affect the relationship between the two and threaten the marriage.”

Listening to what Bob Mendoza said, Lainey Marlowe was also in a dilemma,”I hope Damien Smyth doesn’t do

something wrong to Vivienne.”

0.00%

788 Vouchers

Now that you’ve seen it all, Lainey Marlowe certainly won’t just leave.

She ate quickly with Bob Mendoza and waited in the car at the door of the restaurant. Damien Smyth would always come

out.

The two waited for almost an hour, Lainey Marlowe ‘s wine was almost sober, and Damien Smyth and the beauties who had just been together finally came out.

The two got into the same car, Damien Smyth drove, started the car and drove out.

Lainey Marlowe muttered, ” Bob Mendoza, come on.”

Bob Mendoza said, “I’m a cop, stalking people, it’s not good.”

“Follow up, stop talking nonsense.” Lainey Marlowe stared at the leaving car ahead, and urged, “Follow up, and I will promise to be your girlfriend.”

Bob Mendoza waited all night for this sentence.

Lainey Marlowe’s voice fell, and Bob Mendoza kicked the accelerator and went out.

The two followed all the way, and finally found that Damien Smyth ‘s car was driving into South Gate Villa

Lainey Marlowe was dumbfounded. After Damien Smyth drove in, she called Vivienne Quinn and asked, ” Vivienne, is your husband back?”

“Just came back, hey, how do you know Damien Smyth is back?” Vivienne Quinn was standing on the balcony at this time, and she could see Damien Smyth getting out of the car

Paar (46)

788 Vouchert

and the beauty from the co-pilot, she smiled and waved her hand, Say hello,”Cousin, husband.”

Lainey Marlowe on the phone heard the word cousin, she immediately felt that she was at a loss.

After tracking for a long time, it turned out to be Damien Smyth ‘s cousin.

Lainey Marlowe said to the phone,”It’s all right.” He hung up the phone immediately, and then looked at Bob Mendoza,” Misunderstood, that’s Damien Smyth ‘s cousin.”

Bob Mendoza is not surprised, he does not know Damien Smyth ‘s cousin, but he believes that Damien Smyth will not

cheat.

Bob Mendoza stroked the steering wheel with one hand and said, “Girlfriend, now shall I take you home?”

Lainey Marlowe covered her face, she just promised Bob Mendoza to be his girlfriend.

It’s a mistake to drink too much.

Lainey Marlowe gave a dry laugh,” … Thank you.”

Vivienne Quinn from South Gate Villa looked at the hung up phone and felt baffled.

Lainey Marlowe calling, what the hell?

Damien Smyth went upstairs at this time, saw Vivienne Quinn on the balcony, and said, “Honey, how do you feel today? Are the babies naughty?”

“The fetal movement is a little more frequent today, and it

48 33%

288 Vouchers

looks like she will be a mischievous one in the future.” Vivienne Quinn put away her mobile phone and said, “Lainey Marlowe called just now and asked if you were back, just said that and hung up the phone again.”

So she

“I think I saw Lainey Marlowe and Bob Mendoza following my car.” Damien Smyth reacted and smiled, “I’ll pour water on

your feet, your feet seem to be swollen again.”

Damien Smyth didn’t mince words either.

Vivienne Quinn wondered,” Lainey Marlowe and Bob Mendoza? You met? What happened.”

She sat down on the sofa with a big belly. Her belly was so big that she couldn’t even see her toes. Sleeping is the hardest thing every day. She can only sleep on her side. When turning over, it is not easy. Damien Smyth is needed Help, I still have leg cramps at night.

Damien Smyth smiled,”It’s not a coincidence, Lainey Marlowe should talk to you later, and you’ll know when the time comes.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled slightly,”What’s the matter, still so mysterious.”

Damien Smyth didn’t say anything, and went downstairs to get hot water for Vivienne Quinn’s feet. Vivienne Quinn also received a Whatsapp message.

Sent with the note ‘ Elma’.

Since meeting in the coffee shop, Lindsay Walker often interacts with Vivienne Quinn on Whatsapp, and sends greetings during the holidays to get closer, but she will not

ask Vivienne Quinn out.

As a courtesy, Vivienne Quinn will also reply, but only to the point.

Although the fingerprint comparison ruled out the other

party’s suspicion, the uncomfortable feeling for Vivienne Quinn has not diminished, and Vivienne Quinn is still unwilling to talk more.