767

Chapter 767

Hale Maya went out and saw Jeff Nicholas smoking at the end of the corridor, she walked over and said, ” Mrs. Smyth let you pass.”

Jeff Nicholas took a drag on his cigarette, stubbed it out, threw it out from the window sill, put his hands in his pockets, and walked towards the ward.

Hale Maya stopped him,”Hey, Jeff Nicholas, if I didn’t follow, would you still send Mrs. Smyth to the hospital? You like Mrs. Smyth, right?”

She didn’t know Jeff Nicholas. When they met for the first time, such a handsome man, which woman wouldn’t be tempted to look at him twice?

It is precisely because of reading countless men that Hale Maya saw Jeff Nicholas’ thoughts on Vivienne Quinn, which is what men think about women.

Jeff Nicholas turned his head and stared at Hale Maya sharply “Keep your mouth shut.”

For someone who doesn’t know, Jeff Nicholas doesn’t have to explain much.

Hale Maya ‘s heart ski pped a beat when she was stared at, it was the second time she saw such sharp and murderous eyes.

Last time, it was in Damien Smyth’s eyes.

Hale Maya didn’t dare to ask any more questions.

Jeff Nicholas walked into the ward. It was already very late at night, after two o’clock in the morning.

Vivienne Quinn was on the phone, and it was Jesse Hudson.

Jesse Hudson called Vivienne Quinn immediately after being taken to the hospital for stitches.

Vivienne Quinn know that something had happened to Jesse

Hudson.

Vivienne Quinn thinks about that drink, thinks about what happened to Jesse Hudson, and thinks it’s weird.

Virgil Reynolds refused to admit that he took the drug, and if he really took the drug, he shouldn’t drink it himself. Could it be that someone secretly plotted against her?

Vivienne Quinn’s thoughts turned quickly, and she said to Jesse Hudson on the phone “You should rest well in the hospital, and ignore the rest, the most important thing is to recuperate.”

Jesse Hudson suffered a mild concussion and needed more than a dozen stitches, requiring hospitalization for

observation.

Jesse Hudson said,”Okay, Mrs. Smyth, I’ll go straight to the company tomorrow, Boss Reynolds, can you handle it?”

Vivienne Quinn did not tell Jesse Hudson about the situation here, saying, “No problem, you can rest at ease.”

After the phone call with Jesse Hudson, Vivienne Quinn called Fabian Powell.

She also saw Jeff Nicholas coming in, as if she didn’t see it, and dealt with her own business first.

After Jeff Nicholas came in, he didn’t bother Vivienne Quinn, sat on the stool and waited quietly.

The phone was connected, and Vivienne Quinn told Fabian Powell,”Go to the Beauty Club now and check the waiter who delivers drinks to the box. Also check the background of the man who fought with Jesse Hudson after I left the Beauty Club. Give me all the information after dawn, is there any problem?”

Fabian Powell replied, “No problem.”

“Okay, thank you for your hard work.” Vivienne Quinn hung

up the phone, and then looked at Jeff Nicholas who was sitting aside,”You have been following me again, what is your purpose?”

If it wasn’t for tracking, how could it be such a coincidence that every time she had an accident, Jeff Nicholas would

arrive in time.

But she couldn’t figure out what Jeff Nicholas was thinking and what he was thinking at the moment.

Jeff Nicholas stared at Vivienne Quinn with scorching eyes. There was something hidden in those deep eyes that people couldn’t see through.

Just now Vivienne Quinn dealt with things clearly and her brain turned quickly. Jeff Nicholas was secretly relieved that she has grown up. She is not a woman who is bullied by others. She is also very smart and knows that tonight’s things

are not easy.

But she is a woman after all, and she will still suffer when facing men.

So she needs a man’s protection.

18 788 Wouchers

Jeff Nicholas looked at Vivienne Quinn like this, he didn’t know why he liked to follow her, he followed from K city to Washington DC, Lennon Nicholas asked him to go back to the area where no one governed, he also lied that he had something to do and didn’t go.

He has been secretly guarding her like this.

Before you know it, it’s like becoming a habit.

He just wants to go where she is.

Seeing that he did not speak for a long time, and stared at herself again, Vivienne Quinn frowned displeasedly,” Jeff Nicholas, you speak, what is your purpose? Also, did you take Damien Smyth away?”. My people have checked, Damien Smyth is not dead, he is still alimust have been taken away by someone, that person is you, right?” She wanted to find JeffNicholas before, but he delivered it to her door.