792

Chapter 792

Christian Mendoza ‘s words.

Christian Mendoza said calmly, “Yeah, he went to Washington. DC for something. He went there just two days ago. In fact, we haven’t fully confirmed it yet. When we get married, I will notify my sister.”

“You said that you haven’t decided yet, and you said you’re going to get married. You’re hiding it so deeply that I’m afraid I’ll see it.” Vivienne Quinn said deliberately, “Then I’m even more curious about what kind of man you like..”

“It’s just an ordinary person, sister, so don’t laugh at me.” Christian Mendoza said,”He is the son of my former housekeeper, named Lucien Gunter. He is not as capable as my brother-in-law. However, he is very kind to me and very kind Gentle and careful, don’t women need to find such a

man?”

Is it Lucien Gunter? If there is such a person, Vivienne Quinn can ask Luis Mendoza to find out.

Christian Mendoza dares to speak out, it seems that there is such a person.

“Congratulations.” Vivienne Quinn raised her glass and

congratulated her, but felt a little disappointed in her heart.

Could it be that he really wasn’t the person she was looking

for?

The waiter brought up the dishes, and the two of them were chatting with each other.

Vivienne Quinn also asked about Christian Mendoza’s visit to Yellowstone Village. Christian Mendoza generously

admitted,”I have been there, and I went to talk with my brother.”

Christian Mendoza answered every question, but couldn’t answer the substance.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t expect to find out anything from

Christian Mendoza, she was just testing and wanted Christian Mendoza to show his flaws.

After having lunch, Christian Mendoza left with an excuse, because she didn’t dare to stay with Vivienne Quinn any longer.

Vivienne Quinn stood at the door of the restaurant, watching

Christian Mendoza leave.

Christian Mendoza looked at Vivienne Quinn, who was

standing on the side of the road and gradually moved away, and heaved a sigh of relief. She hurriedly called Bishop

Mendoza.

After the call was connected, Christian Mendoza first checked the surroundings of Bishop Mendoza,”Is Lucien there?”

There are some words that Damien Smyth cannot hear.

Bishop Mendoza said,”He just entered the police station. I was waiting for him at the gate of the police station. Sister, your guessed it, he will definitely come to the police station to check his identity. How is your side? What is Vivienne Quinn going to H city for?” She knew Damien Smyth wasn’t dead?”

“Mostly she came to H city because of Damien Smyth.” Christian Mendoza said, “Just now she asked me a lot of questions, and she didn’t mention Damien Smyth at all, but

she asked questions around the topic of Damien Smyth.”

She is also glad that Damien Smyth is not in H city, otherwise she might not be able to hide it.

Bishop Mendoza was standing under the scorching sun at this

time, looking in the direction of the police station, worried, “Sister, the fire can’t be covered with paper.”

“No matter how big the fire is, it will always be extinguished.” Christian Mendoza made a decision,”I will come to Washington DC tomorrow!”

“Sister, you’d better not come, it will cause more suspicion then, you can find a way from Housekeeper Gunter, wait for Vivienne Quinn to leave H city, then let Housekeeper Gunter coax Damien Smyth to go back.” Although Bishop Mendoza did not agree with Christian Mendoza ‘s However, he still couldn’t bear to do it, so he came up with an idea to deceive

him.

“Well, thank you brother.” Christian Mendoza said thank you.

After hanging up the phone, Bishop Mendoza wanted to light a cigarette, but thought of his physical condition, he gave up the idea.

Bishop Mendoza ‘s body is getting worse and worse, he can feel it himself, and his gray hair has been getting a lot recently, he is only in his twenties.

He can’t protect Christian Mendoza for many years.