797

Chapter 297

Christian Mendoza’s face changed drastically, Vivienne Quinn found Damien Smyth?

Vivienne Quinn rushes back to Washington DC, and it must be revealed that Damien Smyth is still alive.

Christian Mendoza didn’t step into the ward anymore, she walked outside in a hurry, and called Bishop Mendoza while walking,”Brother, Vivienne Quinn is going back to Washington DC, she got a message from Damien Smyth, where is Damien Smyth now, Why didn’t you follow carefully, what happened? Did he meet someone?”

Christian Mendoza doesn’t know what’s going on in Washington DC right now.

Bishop Mendoza is also confused,” How could Vivienne Quinn know, Damien Smyth has never met anyone, I have been following, we just came back from the night market street, he bought some food and milk tea, and did not follow No one talked to anyone, and I didn’t meet acquaintances.”

“What’s going on?” Christian Mendoza said, “Someone must have seen Damien Smyth, brother, you must hide Damien Smyth, no matter what method you use, no one can find it.”

Christian Mendoza is preoccupied with trying to stop Damien Smyth. She should have kept an eye on him. Damien Smyth shouldn’t have gone to Washington DC.

Bishop Mendoza assured,” Christian, leave it to me, you can rest assured.”

After hanging up the phone, Christian Mendoza went to the hospital where Housekeeper Gunter lived, and asked Housekeeper Gunter, who had just woken up, to call Damien

Smyth and kidnap Damien Smyth in the name of fatherly love.

Housekeeper Gunter is also afraid of losing his son Damien. Smyth. Without this sustenance, how should he live?

cost him a leg to keep Damien Smyth no matter what.

Housekeeper Gunter called Damien Smyth, and Damien, Smyth had just returned to the hotel, and when he received the call, he listened silently.

Housekeeper Gunter ‘s voice was painful,” Son, what are you doing in Washington DC, dad is dying, come back quickly, I’m afraid I can’t bear to see you for the last time…””

Damien Smyth was smoking a cigarette, listening to the voice of Housekeeper Gunter, he was not in a hurry, he was indifferent.

He knew that Housekeeper Gunter and Christian Mendoza Bishop Mendoza were lying to him, and he would listen to what these people said and would not believe it.

Washington DC night market street gave him a sense of home.

Unable to find his true self, Damien Smyth has no plans to go

back.

After Housekeeper Gunter finished the phone call, Christian Mendoza also called,” Lucien, your dad is in a very bad condition now, the wound is infected, he has repeated high fever, and the wound is so painful that he can’t sleep at all. It’s too pitiful. Even if you want to get back to the past You can’t leave your father alone, he is your biological father.”

“Christian Mendoza, I don’t know what your purpose is to hide my past, but I can judge for myself whether what you said is true or not.” Damien Smyth said calmly, “That’s it.”

Damien Smyth didn’t say much, and Christian Mendoza ‘s heart sank, and his eyes flashed fiercely.

Christian Mendoza’s mind was racing to figure out how to handle this, she had to make sure she was safe.

Christian Mendoza thought of a way. Since Damien Smyth insisted on looking for memories and refused to believe her, she hid Damien Smyth for so long. Once the matter was revealed, her thoughts would be exposed.

At that time, she will not have an ally, but an enemy.

Damien Smyth regains his memory, he will definitely settle accounts with her. If he really wants to engage in Mendoza Group, it will be a matter of minutes.

Considering the consequences, Christian Mendoza intends to keep doing nothing. What do you do with a disobedient man?

Christian Mendoza drove to Flower Villa and came to the storage room on the first floor.

This storage room is about ten square meters, and there is an operating table inside. Usually, the door of this storage room is locked, and no one will come in.

Damien Smyth lived here for several months and never visited the storage room.

There are some tools on the operating table, these are tools for extracting apple seeds.

Christian Mendoza intends to do the same thing again, extracting the cyanide toxin from apple seeds and poisoning Damien Smyth. As long as the amount is controlled, Damien Smyth will have a stroke and paralysis like Luis Mendoza at the beginning.

A paralyzed man, how else can he run around?

Christian Mendoza put on the gloves, and when she picked up the knife to take the seeds from the apple, her eyes and aura changed completely, making her creepy.

Christian Mendoza methodically extracts and then processes the apple seeds to extract the cyanide poison.

Three hours later, Christian Mendoza was successfully extracted and put into a transparent glass bottle. Then he cleaned up the scene, put on a peaked cap, left Flower Villa, and went straight to the airport.

She bought the earliest flight for the next day, she couldn’t catch the last flight of the day, and planned to go to Washington DC after dawn.

For a few hours, she could only hope that Bishop Mendoza would stall for time and keep Vivienne Quinn from finding Damien Smyth.