671

Chapter 671
Vivienne Quinn thought about other reasons, but she really didn’t expect that it would be so explosive.
“Really?” Vivienne Quinn was stunned,” Bob Mendoza is not that kind of person. How could he sleep with Elvis Reynolds? If he liked Elvis Reynolds, he would never provoke you. This is not logical.”
Vivienne Quinn has also known Bob Mendoza for more than a year, and she can still trust Bob Mendoza ‘s character.
Lainey Marlowe said,” Bob himself admitted that last
Wednesday, he drank too much at Elvis Reynolds’ house, and the two of them slept in the same bed.”
Vivienne Quinn “…”
Why is this plot so disgu sting and smells like a familiar recipe?
H
Bob Mendoza, he really knows what’s going on? Did he
really sleep?” Vivienne Quinn said,”I’ve seen this kind of jealousy with Damien Smyth a lot. Before he drank too much, women climbed into his bed, took ambiguous photos and sent them to me, and finally I found out that Lindsay Walker was behind the scenes, seeing is not believing.”
Lainey Marlowe smiled wryly,”If you can’t explain this kind of thing, you can only admit it, not to mention that Elvis Reynolds ‘husband has saved Bob Mendoza ‘s life. Bob Mendoza has been taking care of their family, just to repay the favor, and now it’s all here It’s the end, and it must be responsible. I expected that today, Bob Mendoza would not be able to get rid of the Elvis Reynolds family so easily.”
Vivienne Quinn felt it was a pity, and said,” The Elvis Reynolds family is forcing Bob Mendoza, morally kidnapping, and
0.00%

relying on him. In this way, because of the grace of saving his life, he has to spend his whole life in it.”
Brook is dead, of course he has to assume the responsibility of son, husband, father, and his family.” Lainey Marlowe said, “He can’t escape by himself, so he can only bear it. Elvis Reynolds begged me not to go with her. During the robbery, I looked at her so pitifully, and I really couldn’t make up my mind, without Bob Mendoza, I can still find someone else, but the Elvis Reynolds family, then there is no support, how can she live?”
Vivienne Quinn didn’t know what to say for a while, and felt sorry,” You are kind, and at this moment, you are still thinking about your rival.”
“I’m too la zy to fight, there are so many men, why fight?” Lainey Marlowe said,”Look at Lily Maya and Lindsay Walker, don’t know if their brains are short-circuited, and they insist on coveting Damien Smyth. It ‘s not my own, I can’t even fight over it, it’s my own thing, so I can’t get away with it.”
Vivienne Quinn smiled,”You are really open-minded now.”
“That’s not what I learned from you.” Lainey Marlowe laughed, “Let me touch my godson, goddaughter, what do they do in their stomachs every day.”
Lainey Marlowe likes to touch Vivienne Quinn’s belly and finds it amazing,” Vivienne, your belly is so big, much bigger than when you were pregnant with Evangeline. Do you have stretch marks on your belly?”
“No, Damien Smyth bought me medicine, it’s preventive, and it didn’t grow.”‘ Vivienne Quinn stroked her stomach, and she was expecting the birth of her baby now.

Damien Smyth is really a model husband who has
everything.” Lainey Marlowe boasted,”He raised the starting point to such a high level all of a sudden, which improved my vision of finding a man. Did you choose the name?”
“Come on, Irma Smyth for girls and Murphy Smyth for boys.”
“I’m so happy.” Lainey Marlowe envied,” Anyway, this godmother, I’m sure. By the way, how is Evangeline doing?”
“Everything is fine.”
Vivienne Quinn ‘s life, everything is moving in a good
direction.
Her daily task is to secure the fetus.
Lainey Marlowe broke up with Bob Mendoza, she didn’t go to the police station anymore, but concentrated on her career and ran her own beauty salon.
But Bob Mendoza didn’t marry Elvis Reynolds either, but Lainey Marlowe didn’t care about those things either.
Time flies, and Vivienne Quinn ‘s due date is coming. Damien Smyth accompanied her for the last prenatal checkup. There were no problems in the previous checkups, but something went wrong during the prenatal checkup this time.