710

Chapter 710

The cleaners are not used to Elvis Reynolds. Elvis Reynolds, who looks like a poor man, doesn’t look like a rich man.

This is like, even if a real rich person carries a fake luxury bag, others will think it is real.

And the poor, even if they buy a real luxury bag, it will be considered fake.

This is related to a person’s temperament and self-confidence.

The cleaner gave Elvis Reynolds a pooh, and walked away with the

bucket.

Elvis Reynolds was dizzy with anger, and she glanced at the skirt, feeling even more annoyed.

Elvis Reynolds went home and washed the dress by hand, only to find that the label of the clothes stated that it could not be washed.

A dress worth more than 80,000 dollars was just scrapped.

South Gate Villa.

Vivienne Quinn, who returned home from rehab, is still learning to manage the company with Damien Smyth.

Damien Smyth intends to wait for Vivienne Quinn to recover, then join the management of the company and give her enough rights.

Vivienne Quinn also has a detailed understanding of the company. Even without the guidance of Damien Smyth, she can handle some things alone, and it is getting smoother.

Damien Smyth is very proud. He personally taught Vivienne Quinn and watched Vivienne Quinn grow up a little bit. He is very gratified and proud.

1/4

Chapter 710

1288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth went to see the babies first when he got home. The cute appearance of the two babies could relieve his fatigue of the day, and Evangeline’s progress in learning also made him proud.

Vivienne Quinn previewed Damien Smyth’s previous project cases in the room to learn and learn.

Damien Smyth watched the babies enter the bedroom and saw Vivienne Quinn sitting on the sofa so focused. He walked over, sat down beside her, and put his hands around her waist from the side, “Honey, you smell so good.”

Vivienne Quinn took a shower and exuded the aroma of body wash.

Vivienne Quinn knew what he was thinking, and said, “Last time, my mouth was numb and my face was stiff. If you want to have s*x today, I won’t take the initiative.”

This kind of thing also needs to pay attention to strategy, and can’t make men too satisfied.

Damien Smyth smiled and flicked her head lightly,” What’s going on in your head? Let’s take Evangeline to ski tomorrow. Since Irma and Murphy were born, we have neglected Evangeline. Let’s take her out for fun. ”

Vivienne Quinn also had the same idea. She originally thought that while Violet Smyth was away, she would let Evangeline play with her younger sister and younger brother at home, and then take Evangeline out when Violet Smyth came back.

“Okay, when will we go tomorrow?”

Damien Smyth said with a warm smile” We go as soon as we wake up. There is no rush. The most important thing when going out to play is to feel comfortable. You don’t have to make a fuss. The ski resort is our own, and we can go there anytime.”

Chapter 710

“The rich and powerful person in charge of the Skyreach Group, Evangeline and I will follow you tomorrow.”

Vivienne Quinn is still excited at the thought of going out skiing tomorrow, having not skied in years.

The last time I skied was when I was just in college.

11 288 Vouchers

Knowing that she was going to go skiing. Evangeline woke up early the next day, and the family of three set off. Irma and Murphy stayed at home, and Mrs. Quinn took care of her confinement sisters at home.

Mrs. Quinn held Murphy in her arms and saw Vivienne Quinn and the others at the door. Seeing Evangeline happily get in the car and follow, Mrs. Quinn was also happy.

Evangeline has suffered a lot of grievances recently, so it’s good to take her out for a stroll.

Seeing that Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth still valued Evangeline, Mrs. Quinn felt relieved.

ski facility.

Today is the weekend, and there are many skiers, some of whom are parents with their children.

Damien Smyth took Evangeline into ski boots, ski poles, and a headgear. The little girl was very happy, gesticulating excitedly: Dad, I’m so happy.

“I’m happy too.” Damien Smyth said with a smile, “Later Dad will teach you to skate, let’s go.”

Damien Smyth had already changed into his ski boots and led Evangeline to the field.

At this time, Vivienne Quinn stepped on the skis, and a drift slid in front of him.

3/4

Vivienne Quinn had a smile on her face, full of confidence,” Evangeline, husband.”

Evangeline also waved hello, Damien Smyth was in a good mood, and the family of three had a great time.

Evangeline is a fast learner, and she learned to ski in ten minutes. Evangeline, who looks like a snow elf, has become a highlight on the field, and some children also skate with her.

Some parents boasted.”Your daughter looks very good-looking, she looks like her father at first glance.”

Vivienne Quinn took a look at Damien Smyth. In fact, when Damien Smyth and Evangeline laughed, they were really similar.