699

Chapter 699

Lainey Marlowe said,”I don’t think you are f a t now, your waist is so thin.”

“It took me a year to lose weight.” Wendy Lewis recalled her weight loss process, shaking her head,” It’s a pain to lose weight.”

Women are together, talking about cosmetics, fashion and fitness, and men are together, talking more about women.

Irma and Murphy fell asleep after eating formula. After lunch, Vivienne Quinn went to find Lainey Marlowe.

Luis Mendoza and Mrs. Quinn, she didn’t see it, neither did Christian Mendoza.

Vivienne Quinn went to the bathroom and was about to come out of the cubicle when she heard Christian Mendoza ‘s voice.

“It’s still the old rule, selling the real and the fake. How can they still want the real thing at such a cheap price. You don’t have to be afraid of being reported, cheap but not good, don’t you understand the truth? Do as I say…

chaptes and

Vivienne Quinn has always been aware that Christian

Mendoza is not so harmless on the surface, but this is the first time she has heard Christian Mendoza say such a thing, and the tone is also particularly decisive, with a bit of irresistibility.

This is the real side of Christian Mendoza. In her bones, she is unwilling to be ordinary.

Vivienne Quinn stayed in the cubicle, did not go out, and also heard a lot about Christian Mendoza’s self-media company.

As Damien Smyth said, the self-media profiteering industry has made Mendoza Group ‘s worth rise rapidly.

No, to be precise, it’s just that Christian Mendoza ‘s worth has gone up.

Vivienne Quinn learned from the conversation between

Christian Mendoza and others that Christian Mendoza has transferred a lot of property. The apparent legal person of the self-media company is Bishop Mendoza, but the final money fell into Christian Mendoza ‘s pocket.

If something goes wrong with the live broadcast, Bishop Mendoza, as a legal person, will be the first to be held

accountable, while Christian Mendoza, who took the money, has no responsibility at all.

This move is really high.

Vivienne Quinn admires a person who has lived in the hospital for many years without being weakened by illness, but is so resolute, methodical, and step by step.

As for Bishop Mendoza, even if Vivienne Quinn doesn’t have much contact with her, she can roughly understand that

0001

Bishop Mendoza values family affection and is not as smart as Christian Mendoza, otherwise he wouldn’t be taken

advantage of by Christian Mendoza.

Of course, maybe Bishop Mendoza is also willing to be used by Christian Mendoza.

Christian Mendoza went out after answering the phone, and Vivienne Quinn just came out of the cubicle and washed her hands. She went out and found that there was no Christian Mendoza in the banquet hall .

Vivienne, I have to go.” Lainey Marlowe came over and said, “My m o m sprained her ankle, I have to go back and see.”

Vivienne Quinn nodded,”Okay, isn’t your mother hurt seriously?”

“It shouldn’t be serious. I just got a call and sprained a bit.” Lainey Marlowe said, “Then I’ll go first.”

“Yeah.” Vivienne Quinn smiled and walked Lainey Marlowe to

the door.

Bob Mendoza left, Lainey Marlowe didn’t have any thoughts. Vivienne Quinn could see it, and didn’t keep Lainey Marlowe.

Lainey Marlowe left, Vivienne Quinn went to Luis Mendoza. She had something to say to Luis Mendoza.

Luis Mendoza can also meet some old friends here, people in the business field, sometimes just mention their names, even if they have not met, they still know each other.

Luis Mendoza was ostracized by his son and daughter in H city, but he was aggrieved and had no chance to go to any

28 704

commercial occasions. At the celebration banquet today, he regained the feeling of being the president of Mendoza Group before.

Luis Mendoza was chatting with oil tycoon Boss Hudson when Vivienne Quinn found him.

Seeing Vivienne Quinn coming, Luis Mendoza smiled and shouted, “Girl, come here, this is Boss Hudson, and Boss Hudson and I are in the same year, so we are so destined.”

With Luis Mendoza’s previous position in the business world,, he had no access to the oil tycoon Boss Hudson/.

This time, Luis Mendoza is all about his son-in-law.

It was the first time that Luis Mendoza called Vivienne Quinn’s daughter, and it sounds like the father and daughter feel very good.

Of course, this is also Luis Mendoza’s real pleasure, so he called it that.

Vivienne Quinn greeted Boss Hudson with a smile,” Hello, Uncle Hudson, thank you for coming so far. Damien Smyth was still talking about Uncle Hudson to me just now. You have helped him a lot before.”

It’s half true, half false, it’s true that Boss Hudson helped Damien Smyth, but Damien Smyth didn’t talk to Vivienne Quinn just now.

While in the rehabilitation center, Vivienne Quinn learned about the company’s operating model and some corporate partners. Damien Smyth talked to her about Boss Hudson, and she took it down.

54 34

Boss Hudson heard these words, he was naturally relieved.

Boss Hudson said with a smile,” Damien is a really nice person, and he has a good vision. Not only does he have a good eye for business opportunities, but he also has a good eye for finding a wife.”

Vivienne Quinn chatted with him for a few words, then called Luis Mendoza away, went to a place where no one was around, and asked, “Dad, when are you going back to H city?”

“I’ve only been here for two days, and I plan to stay a few more days.” Luis Mendoza joked,”What’s the matter, I just came here, so drive me away, I know what you mean, I’ll take Christian to the hotel tonight, not going back to South Gate Villa.”

Luis Mendoza is a businessman, how can he not be good? Could he not see that Vivienne Quinn didn’t like Christian Mendoza?

In fact, he himself was also a little worried. Christian Mendoza, the youngest daughter, was very vicious and ruthless. She was not a little white rabbit like she appeared on the surface.