782

Chapter 782

If that’s the case, Violet Smyth felt like a needle pric king her heart when she thought of what she had done to Evangeline.

Thinking of the sufferings that Evangeline suffered as a mute, it also made her heart ache.

Violet Smyth is not patriarchal, she values blood.

If it wasn’t for her granddaughter, no matter how close she was, she wouldn’t have her own granddaughter.

With her own granddaughter and grandson, Violet Smyth doesn’t get close to Evangeline anymore. She even hit Evangeline with her hands and punished Evangeline to squat.

Evangeline is very repulsive to her now, and she is afraid to look at her.

Thinking of this, Violet Smyth’s legs went limp and she sat down on the crib. Murphy in her arms reached out to grab her hair. Children at this stage like to grab things.

Vivienne Quinn had said enough, the rest was for Violet Smyth to digest.

Vivienne Quinn said to Amos Smyth “Dad, I’m taking the kids out for an outing today. If there is anything wrong with the company, you and Grayson can deal with it.”

Amos Smyth quickly said,”Okay, you should also rest, go out for a walk, have fun, don’t worry about other things.”

Grayson Smyth also said,”Sister-in-law, how about I go with. you? You are too busy to take care of three children alone.”

“It’s okay, my mother and Lainey Marlowe are here, it’s fine.” Vivienne Quinn just wanted to have a comfortable weekend,

with her children, mother, and friends, to see the peach blossoms and the scenery.

Vivienne Quinn is ready for everything for her children and goes out with her two babies.

The driver, Benjamin, is in charge of driving. He first goes to South Gate Villa to pick up Evangeline and Mrs. Quinn, and then goes to Peach Blossom Mountain to meet Lainey Marlowe.

Today’s Lainey Marlowe is very ladylike.

Lainey Marlowe dyed a few strands of pink hair, tied two small braids, paired with cherry earrings, plain makeup, a Chanel- style plaid skirt, and a pair of Martin boots. She is simply al sweet girl in the eyes of men.

Vivienne Quinn saw Lainey Marlowe, she was surprised,” Lainey, have you changed to a ladylike and sweet style? It’s not like your style.”

Lainey Marlowe touched the two braids and said, “Occasionally change the style, do I look a few years younger?”

I believe you are a college student.” Vivienne Quinn’s words were not adulterated.

Lainey Marlowe is well-maintained. If she runs a beauty salon, how can she maintain her well?

With such a dress, she looks like an eighteen-year-old girl.

Mrs. Quinn also boasted, “This dress looks good. Bob Mendoza must like it when he sees it.”

Bob Mendoza?” Vivienne Quinn found herself missing something.

Evangeline smiled and gestured: Mom, Uncle Mendoza asked his godmother to meet at Peach Blossom Mountain.

Vivienne Quinn joked,”No wonder I brought Evangeline to enjoy the peach blossoms. When will Bob Mendoza arrive?”

Lainey Marlowe was a little embarrassed and said,”I don’t know, I haven’t contacted him, whether he likes to come or

not.”

Women, there is always a bit of hypocrisy.

Peach Blossom Mountain anyway, and expressed her heart.

Bob Mendoza will come, we don’t know.

“Duplicity.” Vivienne Quinn joked,”If people really don’t come later, some people will cry behind their backs.”

Vivienne Quinn was just joking, but I don’t know if it’s true. Several people enjoyed peach blossoms at Peach Blossom Mountain, camped, laying mats to rest, and took pictures. They played for hours. It’s almost five o’clock in the afternoon, and the sun is going down. Bob Mendoza isn’t here yet.