626

Chapter 626

Stella Maya stopped what she was doing, looked at Reg Maya, and smiled triumphantly,”Of course I know.””

“You know?” Reg Maya was surprised,”How do you know? Who is Evangeline ‘s real father?”

Stella Maya gritted her teeth bitterly,”I will never tell that little b*tch Vivienne Quinn that I will let her daughter bear the label of wild species for the rest of her life. I will see how her daughter can hold her head up. When she grows up, Evangeline Knowing that I am a bas*ard, I might blame Vivienne Quinn. My children are debts from previous lives, so let that little b*tch Vivienne Quinn pay the debt.”

Stella, how did you become like this now.” Reg Maya frowned, and his wife spoke so vitriolicly.

“You know who Evangeline ‘s real father is, just say it, and don’t make Vivienne Quinn feel sorry.”

“Why should I help her? What has she done to our daughter? Reg Maya, your brain is broken, how can you help outsiders.””

“You and I know why Lily Maya is today, and what did Vivienne Quinn do?” Reg Maya said earnestly, “Mother is a loser, you spoiled Lily Maya today, who does she think she is?” You have to get what you want? Vivienne Quinn, who Damien Smyth first met, is Vivienne Quinn ‘s husband. If she knows the shame, she shouldn’t have undue affection for Damien Smyth.”

Stella Maya suddenly became unhappy, and said emotionally,” Reg Maya, my daughter is now in jail,

disfigured, a good person, she is ruined, her life is ruined, you know? As a father, how can you tell In that case, even if I die, I will not tell Vivienne Quinn who Evangeline ‘s real father is.”

Chapter 676

288 Vouchers

Seeing such an extreme wife, Reg Maya sighed, “You continue to do handwork.”

Reg Maya didn’t care about Stella Maya anymore, so she left the words and went out.

Stella Maya was stunned for a while, and then continued to do handwork.

Night fell.

the Smyth family.

Today, Violet Smyth cooked the kitchen herself, cooked a table of sumptuous meals, and called Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn to come back for dinner.

Vivienne Quinn arrived first with Evangeline, before it was time for dinner, the mother and daughter were playing in the playground of the old house.

This is what Amos Smyth previously built for Evangeline.

Evangeline was playing in the ocean ball pool, and Vivienne Quinn was sitting beside her watching. Suddenly, a voice came from above her head,”Sister-in-law, you are getting more and more beautiful.”

It’s Sigrid Smyth .

Such frivolous words made Vivienne Quinn very disgusted.

Vivienne Quinn frowned and ignored Sigrid Smyth .

Sigrid Smyth got excited, and sat down next to her, with a regretful tone,”It’s a pity, such a good girl, she became dumb.”

37.57%

Chapter 626

These words were intended to stab Vivienne Quinn.

Sigrid Smyth, if you are in a hurry, you can go to the construction site to move bricks, and shut up if you can’t speak.” Vivienne Quinn didn’t give any face, and directly replied.

“Sister-in-law, don’t be angry, just kidding.” Sigrid Smyth laughed foolishly,”I really admire my sister-in-law. With an illegitimate daughter, you can still win Damien Smyth ‘s love. My sister-in-law must have something special that I don’t know about.” It’s a pity that I didn’t meet my sister-in-law sooner.”

Vivienne Quinn said in a calm tone,” You have to accumulate some virtue for yourself, otherwise you won’t know when you will be beaten.”

“It’s my honor to be beaten for my sister-in-law…” Sigrid

Smyth felt a chill behind his back before he finished speaking.

Sigrid Smyth looked back, and Damien Smyth stood behind him at some point.

Sigrid Smyth changed his words immediately when the words came to his lips,”It’s just a joke, you are the person in charge of our Smyth family, can’t you take this joke?”

Damien Smyth said with a cold expression, to be beaten, get out.”

“If you don’t want

Sigrid Smyth is a cheap talker, and he is not against Damien Smyth in business now, but as long as Damien Smyth is unlucky and makes him gloat and step on it, he will never let it

go.

63.19%

Chapter 626

Sigrid Smyth smiled and said deliberately,” Lindsay Walker has been on the run for more than half a year, and the police haven’t heard anything about it? The police are not efficient, and they can’t find anyone under their noses.”