747

Chapter 747

1 288 Wouchers

Vivienne Quinn shocked everyone.

Grayson Smyth also didn’t know that Vivienne Quinn was back, he was too busy to go back yesterday.

Everyone thought that Vivienne Quinn wiped tears every day in K city, but Vivienne Quinn has exquisite makeup, a black lady suit, hair tied up, exquisite and capable, neat, whether it is the aura or makeup eyes, there is a bit of Damien Smyth The shadow of her, as she walked in, everyone fell silent, as if seeing the return of Damien Smyth.

With Damien Smyth’s accident, everyone now knows that Vivienne Quinn is the hostess of this company, and it’s justified.

Who can imagine that a man with a net worth of hundreds of billions of dollars actually gave all his property to his wife? This is simply crazy.

Damien Smyth ‘s reputation as a wife-loving madman is not for nothing.

Vivienne Quinn walked in, Grayson Smyth gave up her seat, and pulled the chair away with both hands, “Sister-in-law, sit down.”

Vivienne Quinn sat down, glanced at everyone present, and said in a cold tone, “Seeing me appear, everyone is so nervous and surprised? It seems that everyone is not used to it. It’s okay, you will see me every morning in the future.”

This statement sent a message that she. Vivienne Quinn, was back to take over the company.

Immediately, an executive from the sales department questioned,” Mrs. Smyth, what do you mean, you want to join the company and take over the position of president?”

Vivienne Quinn still looked calm, and raised her eyelids slightly,” Boss Gracie has an opinion?”

11 Mouchers

Before coming here. Vivienne Quinn was familiar with the information of all the high-level personnel in the company, and recognized the person who questioned her at a glance. It was the head of the sales department, Bblythe Gracie, who was 45 years old this year and had worked in the company for nearly 20 years. Yes, I was in the company as soon as I graduated.

Bblythe Gracie finished speaking, the others just waited and watched.

Bblythe Gracic had a bit of disdain in her tone, and said with a smile. “I heard that Mrs. Smyth graduated from high school. You come to manage a large company with thousands of people. Isn’t this a joke? When Boss Smyth is here, he pampers you, Now that Boss Smyth is not here, if you make a mess, who can help you clean it up? You can’t make fun of the jobs of thousands of us.”

Bblythe Gracie spoke the minds of everyone here, so everyone did not refute, but waited to see how Vivienne Quinn would respond.

Hearing this, Grayson Smyth became angry,” Bblythe Gracie, please be polite to my sister-in-law.”

Normally, Bblythe Gracie relied on her performance and was an old employee in the company. Even Grayson Smyth couldn’t hold back, and occasionally she was squeezed out for a few words.

Bblythe Gracie didn’t restrain herself, she stood up and said, “I’m telling the truth. You can’t joke about such a big thing. Our big guys still have to cat. I asked, what can Mrs. Smyth do? Don’t go home and take care of the children.”, come here to cause trouble.”

Grayson Smyth was furious, and was about to get angry, but Vivienne Quinn raised her hand to stop her, staring at Bblythe Gracie indifferently, and said what she said without showing any emotion.

Boss Gracie has been in the company for 18 years. During these 18

years, you have worked hard for your contribution. Now you can go to the financial settlement and leave.”

2/3

Chapter 747

1288 Vouchers

When Vivienne Quinn said this, everyone in the room was shocked, and Bblythe Gracie’s face changed drastically. She felt incredible and smiled angrily,” Mrs. Smyth, are you going to fire me? I signed a labor contract with the company, and I gave the company I have made great contributions, you ask everyone, how many orders have I signed for the company, you are a person who doesn’t understand anything, graduated from high school, and want to fire me, do you know what it takes to fire me?”

Vivienne Quinn stared at Bblythe Gracie sharply,”Do you also know that you signed a labor contract with the company? I am the legal person of this company, and I have the right to fire anyone. According to the regulations on the labor contract, how much should I pay you? I, Vivienne Quinn, made the compensation. Damien Smyth had an accident, but the Skyreach Group and the Smyth family have not collapsed. Why, do you think that my Smyth family can’t afford the compensation of several million dollars? A huge company is gone. You Bblythe Gracie, it went bankrupt, didn’t it?”

Vivienne Quinn stood up and slapped the table, full of arrogance, she took Bblythe Gracie to stand out.

Vivienne Quinn glanced across the crowd, and none of them dared to meet her gaze.

“Anyone who doesn’t want to do it can bring it up now, and I’ll see if I can afford you.” Vivienne Quinn said domineeringly, “I follow the company, be loyal to the company, and make contributions to the company. Vivienne Quinn remembers that she will never treat me badly. But whoever dares to cause trouble for me at this time, take advantage of the opportunity to make trouble, or sell the company or sell company information, I will not tolerate it.”