683

Chapter 683

Damien Smyth ‘s words were strong, he didn’t want this/to happen again.

One time is enough to make everyone feel uncomfortable.

Violet Smyth was scolded by her son, her face was not good, and her heart was not feeling well.

After returning with two babies, Violet Smyth also forgot her son’s words when she saw the cute baby. The confinement lady forgot to sterilize the baby’s feeding bottle. Violet Smyth found out and fired the confinement lady directly.

Amos Smyth looked at and shook his head, and said,” Violet Smyth, are you too nervous, you used to take care of the two children Damien and Grayson, and you were not so delicate.”

Violet Smyth said eloquently,”How can you not be careful about the things that children enter, what do you know?”

Amos Smyth glanced at the baby sleeping in the crib, smiled and said meaningfully,” Violet Smyth, the way you look now reminds me of how nervous my mother was when you just gave birth.”

Amos Smyth’s indifferent words made the expression on Violet Smyth ‘s face suddenly change.

She used to ha te madam Smyth ‘s domination of children, she was too fine with children, and she couldn’t even intervene in her own children, and she couldn’t make decisions.

At that time, for the sake of the children, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law often had conflicts.

Violet Smyth swore to herself that she would never be a

mother-in-law like madam Smyth, but when she saw her grandchildren, she couldn’t help but want to take care of them carefully, take care of everything, and don’t trust

others.

Unconsciously, she became the person she hated before.

Seeing that Violet Smyth’s face was not looking good, Amos Smyth also knew that she was aware of the problem, and said,”Now Vivienne has not been discharged from the hospital, and everything has time to adjust.”

in the hospital.

The children were all sent away, and Mrs. Quinn and Evangeline also went back. Vivienne Quinn looked at Damien Smyth and said, “You saw the situation just now, what are you going to do?”

“I’ve already told my mother, she’s nervous about the baby, it’s not a big deal.” Damien Smyth can only act as a middleman, and both sides can say good things.

It’s really not a big problem, it’s just uncomfortable./

Damien Smyth has already said about Violet Smyth, and Vivienne Quinn naturally has nothing to say.

Vivienne Quinn has another week in rehab before being able to go home.

In the following week, Vivienne Quinn continued to learn company management from Damien Smyth, and Violet Smyth brought the babies again, just in time to see Lainey

Marlowe.

The baby urinated, and Vivienne Quinn changed the baby’s clothes. When she took off her clothes, Lainey Marlowe saw that the baby was not wearing an amulet, so she said, “Hey, the amulet on Irma is a gift from your mother. It was hung around the neck before.”

Violet Smyth and Damien Smyth were not there, and Murphy was crying, so they took Murphy for a walk outside.

Murphy just loves being outside and cries after being indoors for too long.

Vivienne Quinn asked,”When did my mother send it? I’ve never seen it.”

The last time Violet Smyth brought it, she didn’t see any amulets either.

“Before the baby was brought back to the Smyth family’s old house, your mother gave it to you.” Lainey Marlowe reacted, “It should have been taken down by your mother-in- law. When your mother gave it to you, your mother-in-law was upset. Still loathe it.”

To say that it was taken down is a gentle way of saying it, but they all knew that it should have been lost.

Vivienne Quinn felt very upset for a moment. Even if her mother-in-law didn’t like or felt bad about the things her mother gave to her children, she had no right to dispose of them.

After a while, Damien Smyth came back with Murphy in his arms, and Violet Smyth also had a smile on his face, happily

57.74%

following along.

Vivienne Quinn asked, “M o m, where is Irma’s amulet? Why didn’t I see it? Did I forget to wear it? It’s the one my mother gave to the baby. I heard from my mother that it was given to the baby.”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t ask directly, did she throw it away, and asked in a roundabout way on purpose.

This question made Violet Smyth embarrassed, and lied uncomfortably,”At home, it’s inconvenient for the baby to take a bath, so I took it off and put it away. Vivienne, that amulet is tied with a string, which is easy to strangle Put it on the baby’s neck, cut the skin, and wait until the baby is older.”