741

Chapter 741

1288 Vouchers

Luis Mendoza came to the commercial street to buy something and was going to give it to Mrs. Quinn and three children in Washington DC.

You can’t go empty-handed every time

Housekeeper Gunter was shocked when he saw Luis Mendoza . He visually measured the distance between Luis Mendoza and Damien Smyth, and it was only four or five meters away. As long as Damien Smyth turned around, he could be seen by Luis Mendoza.

Housekeeper Gunter suddenly became nervous, his hand holding the phone was trembling, and he didn’t know what to do for a while.

He had to keep Luis Mendoza from seeing Damien Smyth, or it was over.

Damien Smyth was standing in front of a small stall, and Luis Mendoza was walking towards Damien Smyth with a gift bought from a high-end store in his hand.

Seeing that Luis Mendoza was about to pass by Damien Smyth, Housekeeper Gunter was already in a cold sweat. Suddenly there was a loud noise not far away, and Luis Mendoza instinctively looked back.

Damien Smyth also straightened up and glanced at the source of the sound, while Luis Mendoza was standing in front of him, as long as Luis Mendoza turned his head, the two of them would be able to see each other.

Seeing this scene, Housekeeper Gunter was terrified, he didn’t care about anything anymore, he ran over, pulled Damien Smyth up and walked quickly in the opposite direction.

Luis Mendoza turned around, he only saw a figure similar to Damien Smyth’s back, and he didn’t think much about it.

Damien Smyth didn’t know why, so the Housekeeper Gunter.pulled him until the next street’s alley, before releasing him.

“You’ve been following me.” Damien Smyth’s voice was cold, not a

Chapter 741

question, but a statement.

1288 Vouchers

Housekeeper Gunter said in embarrassment, “Son. I am worried about you. What if you go out alone and have an accident? Dad is your only son. I heard that there was a murder in this commercial street last week. Hurry up and go home.”, it’s not safe outside”

In fact, Damien Smyth always knew that Housekeeper Gunter was following behind him, but he didn’t make a sound because Housekeeper Gunter didn’t bother him.

He was only so nervous when Housekeeper Gunter was worried.

But this kind of behavior, Damien Smyth is disgusted in his heart.

Damien Smyth walked in front with his hands in his pockets, and Housekeeper Gunter followed cautiously a step behind.

He cares a lot about Damien Smyth ‘s nervousness, it’s all from a father figure, and because of this, the things Christian Mendoza made up have a little more truth.

From the eyes of Housekeeper Gunter Damien Smyth saw only a father who was worried about his son.

At this time, someone was handing out leaflets on the street and handed Damien Smyth one.

At this time, the leaflet of the English-French training institution

introduced the situation and courses of the training institution in English and French.

Damien Smyth found that he could read French. He asked casually, “Dad, where did I go to college?”

Housekeeper Gunter regards Damien Smyth as his own son. When he heard this question, he subconsciously replied, “Where did you go to college? You didn’t go to college at the beginning. I asked you to retake the exam. You refused to agree to it. I went out to work.”

Chapter 741

1288 Vouchers

The real Lucien Gunter, who really didn’t go to college, is also true.

However, these words made Damien Smyth suddenly suspicious.

How can a person who has not been admitted to university understand French?

He didn’t say anything, but hid his doubts, and deliberately said, “Then what is my first job? Dad. tell me more about the past.”

Housekeeper Gunter knew that Damien Smyth was trying to get back the memories of the past, so he asked him to talk about the past.

Housekeeper Gunter was afraid of saying the wrong thing, so he said with a smile.”At that time, you were rebellious, you didn’t listen to me, you ran out after you did n’t go to school, and you didn’t contact me, and you didn’t tell me what you were doing outside or what happened., you have grown up and have your own concerns.”

The answer was spot on.

He seemed to answer, but didn’t say anything.

Damien Smyth turned his head and glanced at Housekeeper Gunter, just such a casual glance made Housekeeper Gunter feel guilty.

Damien Smyth looked down at the time and said, “It’s lunch time, let’s find a place to eat.”

Miss Christian is still at home waiting for us to go back to eat, Lucien, let’s go back, the things outside are unhygienic.”

“I suddenly want to eat steak, so I’ll eat it outside.” After Damien Smyth finished speaking, he turned around and entered a steak shop.

Housekeeper Gunter quickly reported the situation here to Christian. Mendoza