758

Chapter 758

21 Wouters

Christian Mendoza said yes, but in his heart he planned how to keep Damien Smyth.

Christian Mendoza’s mind turned quickly, and if he wanted to keep Damien Smyth, he could only start with Housekeeper Gunter.

If something happens to Housekeeper Gunter, Damien Smyth is now Housekeeper Gunter ‘s son, and he will definitely not be able to leave.

Christian Mendoza made up his mind and discussed it with Housekeeper Gunter while Damien Smyth went upstairs to shower and change.

Housekeeper Gunter didn’t want Damien Smyth to go either, so he agreed with Christian Mendoza ‘s approach.

Washington DC.

in the hospital.

Helen fell asleep in the hospital and didn’t wake up until noon the next day.

the doctor’s examination of Helen also came out, and there were sleeping pills in the blood.

When Bob Mendoza brought Helen in, the doctor said that Helen was just asleep and drunk, and he still couldn’t believe it.

Now seeing the checklist, he immediately thought of the meatball soup last night.

Bob Mendoza looked sharply at Elvis Reynolds, who also spent the night in the hospital, feeling uneasy.

It’s just that Elvis Reynolds is worried that Bob Mendoza will know about the sleeping pills.

“Sister-in-law, I want to hear what’s going on, why my mother takes sleeping pills.”

1/4

“What?” Elvis-Reynolds pretended to be st upid,” Bob Mendoza, I don’t know, how would I know, I have to ask my aunt about this. Last night, my aunt suddenly fainted, and I was shocked.”

Bob Mendoza’s eyes, and his tone became a little more serious, “Don’t forget, what do I do, sister-in-law, if you don’t tell the truth, then I can only file a case for investigation.”

“I, I…” Elvis Reynolds panicked, “I really don’t know.”

Even if she was beaten to death, she would not admit it.

Elvis Reynolds thought to himself, the medicine was bought by Vivian Walker, and Vivian Walker also ordered it. She just knew about it, so what does it have to do with her?

Even Bob Mendoza’s investigation will only find Vivian Walker and has nothing to do with her.

Seeing that Elvis Reynolds refused to admit it, Bob Mendoza laughed at himself, “Sister-in-law, you know exactly how I have treated you all these years. I asked myself, I am sorry for your Walker family. My mother ate a meal at your house, and she was inexplicable fainted, and the ingredients of sleeping pills were detected in the body, you told me you didn’t know?”

Bob Mendoza, I really don’t know.” Elvis Reynolds looked eager and explained, “It might be my mom. My mom has insomnia recently, and she might have accidentally made a mistake.”

“Wrong? How wrong?” Bob Mendoza sneered, “Did you put sleeping pills as salt in the meatball soup? Now I have some doubts, whether anything really happened between us. Some things, I’ll leave it at that, for -Brook’s sake, save each other some face.”

Bob Mendoza ‘s words made Elvis Reynolds blush, and some things were almost revealed, but everyone knew it well.

The Walker family is counting on Bob Mendoza .

Bob Mendoza, listen to me…”

“Sister-in-law, let’s go, I don’t want to see you now.” Bob Mendoza left these words and returned to the ward.

He only took a sip of the meatball soup last night. At that time, Elvis Reynolds acted a little strangely. He was careful and spit the broth on the ground when he wasn’t paying attention. That’s why he missed the trick.

Helen was already awake, she thought she had drunk too much, she was dizzy, she rubbed her head,” Bob, why did I fall asleep, I didn’t drink too much, only one glass.”

“Maybe you are too tired, go home, the doctor said it’s all right.” Bob Mendoza didn’t tell the truth, worried that Helen would make trouble.

again.

Helen didn’t think much, just went back with Bob Mendoza.

On the other side, Vivienne Quinn accompanied the two babies in the morning, and Jesse Hudson took the driver to the old house of the Smyth family to pick her up and go to the company.

Tim is also responsible for finding Damien Smyth ‘s whereabouts at K city.

The car moved forward, and Jesse Hudson was in the car reporting on work and Vivienne Quinn’s schedule today.

Vivienne Quinn suddenly asked, “Did he start working on the way to the company before? He is also so busy every day. When he is tired, does he often not eat on time?”

She was in Damien Smyth ‘s seat now, so she could appreciate his hard work.

Jesse Hudson closed the itinerary in his hand and said,” Boss Smyth is busy. He is really busy. He said that with great ability comes great responsibility. Mrs. Smyth is very good at getting familiar with the

company in such a short period of time. .”

Vivienne Quinn recalled that when she first married Damien Smyth, he often came back in the middle of the night smelling of alcohol.

He socialized constantly, even if he played golf with other bosses, it was just a way of talking about work.

The car was moving forward, and when passing an intersection, Vivienne Quinn thought that it was not far from South Gate Villa, and said to the driver,” Benjamin, turn left to South Gate Villa.’

She wants to see Evangeline.

Driver Benjamin,”Okay, Boss Quinn