639

Chapter 639

Luis Mendoza wanted to get back the company was that he was worried that Bishop Mendoza would be fooled by the Alcott family and would eventually be controlled by the Alcott family.

Queena Mendoza has lived for half her life and can’t figure it out, and she can’t make sense. She always turns to her natal family for everything. She doesn’t know that her husband is her backer. Instead, she has been using her natal family’s power to suppress the Mendoza family.

Luis Mendoza was upset, but he didn’t dare to confront the Alcott family blatantly.

His wife didn’t understand his own thoughts, but Luis Mendoza was so surprised when his youngest daughter

understood.

After a while, Luis Mendoza laughed and said meaningfully,” Christian, you can impress your father. You have been in the hospital in poor health all these years. Dad didn’t realize that my daughter is worse than my son.”

“Dad, I have been in the hospital all these years, and I have troubled you. I don’t know much about management, and I can’t help you with company affairs. Brother asked me to tell you what I just said, so you can relax., you want Mendoza Group to be bigger and better, and my brother will definitely realize your wish.”

Christian Mendoza used Bishop Mendoza as a shield, and persuaded, “Now that you are back, you can live at home with peace of mind and ease your relationship with Mom. After all, you are husband and wife.”

Luis Mendoza just smiled and didn’t answer.

Chapter 610

1788 Vouchers

Christian Mendoza took the opportunity to ask,”Dad, do you have contact with my sister? When will my sister come to H city? Last time it was a bit unpleasant. My brother and I have always wanted to repair our relationship with my sister.”

Vivienne Quinn is not free to come to H city right now, she is not in good health.” Luis Mendoza did not mention Vivienne Quinn’s pregnancy, but made an excuse,” Evangeline is young, and because of the kidnapping last time, she became a Dumb, causing a lot of psychological shadow, Vivienne Quinn has to accompany the child.”

“That’s it.” Christian Mendoza didn’t say much,”Dad, then you drink tea and go to bed early. Tea helps sleep and has the effect of calming the nerves.”

“Okay.” Luis Mendoza smiled and said, “Go back to your room and sleep. Dad will drink this cigarette after he smokes it.”

Christian Mendoza got up and went out. As soon as the people left, the smile on Luis Mendoza’s face stopped, and he hurried to close the door, and then poured all the tea into the toilet.

Watching the tea being washed away by the water, Luis Mendoza put the teacup on the sink with a gloomy face, thoughtful.

Knowing that the last stroke was poisoned, Luis Mendoza came back and investigated. Damien Smyth also gave him clues, so he almost didn’t tell him who was poisoned. It’s all for this, Luis Mendoza naturally I also know.

This is exactly why Luis Mendoza feels desolate. He looks at his well-behaved and sensible daughter on weekdays, but wants to poison himself.

Chapter 639

Woucherl

When Damien Smyth gave him clues, he thought that before the accident, Christian Mendoza often brought him something to eat at night, but now he dared to drink the tea from Christian Mendoza.

Luis Mendoza was eager to let Vivienne Quinn seize power, and he didn’t want to take advantage of the brothers and sisters Bishop Mendoza and Christian Mendoza. He couldn’t send his daughter to the police station, but he didn’t want to hand over the company to them either.

Damien Smyth provides clues, not to break them completely, but also to allow Luis Mendoza to measure by himself. Damien Smyth does not intervene in other people’s family affairs.

Now this home, where Luis Mendoza lives, is really scary.

Luis Mendoza thought of what Vivienne Quinn said. He also knew that if he wanted to save his life, he had to stop fighting with those two siblings, but he was a little unwilling. Now he really wanted to give everything to Vivienne Quinn, at least Vivienne Quinn Reliable.

Washington DC.

Damien Smyth bribed the media to publicize the news that Jeremy Walker was seriously ill, and attached a photo of Jeremy Walker in the hospital.

Many people in the circle are sighing. The Walker family was once brilliant, but now it has come to this end.

in the hospital.

Jesse Hudson was ordered to watch. Jeremy Walker was lying

58.90%

Chapter 639

288 Vouchers

on the hospital bed, a little afraid of Jesse Hudson, and said, assistant Hudson, I’m not dead yet, you came so early.”

Jesse Hudson smiled, “Tomorrow morning, news of Boss Walker ‘s death will be posted on various platforms, and I have to come to see you off for the last time.”

Hearing this, Jeremy Walker looked horrified,” Damien Smyth, he wants to harm me? I’m anemic, and the transfusion is enough. I don’t have any terminal illness.”

“Boss Smyth said that if you can’t live tomorrow, then you can’t live tomorrow.” Jesse Hudson kept smiling, and in the most peaceful tone, said the creepy words,”Now who doesn’t know that you are seriously ill, Boss Walker? You are so sick, died suddenly, it is also reasonable, don’t you think so?”