704

Chapter 704

1288 Woochers

Violet Smyth took Christian Mendoza’s hand in relief and said, ” You are so sensible, your sister would be half as generous as you are.”

Christian Mendoza smiled shyly and performed the cuteness to the fullest.

Violet Smyth asked again.” Christian, when are you going back to H city ?”

Seeing that Violet Smyth likes himself so much, Christian Mendoza said. “My dad misses his sister and loves his grandson. He is reluctant to leave. It may take a few days. I will go back with my dad.”

Christian Mendoza didn’t want to go, but he said that Luis Mendoza didn’t want to go.

“That’s it.” Violet Smyth hesitated to say, “I also said that I will go to H city tomorrow, and the air tickets are all booked. I want you to be my tour guide. I haven’t been to H city for many years, and the road conditions are not good. Ripe.”

As soon as he heard that Violet Smyth was going to H city, Christian Mendoza immediately said,” Violet, you are going to H city. Then I can accompany you. I will book the flight ticket at what time tomorrow. I can go back to H city with my aunt first. My dad definitely wouldn’t say anything.”

“Tomorrow morning at 9:20.” Violet Smyth smiled and said, ” Christian, it’s very kind of you, then it’s settled, see you at the airport tomorrow morning?”

“No problem.” Christian Mendoza also wanted to get closer to Violet Smyth, which helped her a lot.

Violet Smyth brought her were ten times stronger than those brought to her by those people before.

After making a decision, Violet Smyth didn’t stay long and left first.

The driver is waiting in front of the hotel.

Chapter 704

After getting in the car, the driver asked.”Madam, are we going back to South Gate Villa now, or?”

“Go back to South Gate Villa.” Violet Smyth glanced at the two exquisite boxes on the car seat.”Take these things back to Vivienne, she should like it.”

Violet Smyth was not only prepared for Christian Mendoza, but also for Vivienne Quinn.

That is his daughter-in-law, the real family, and Violet Smyth will not treat Vivienne Quinn badly

Violet Smyth also prepared a pearl necklace for Vivienne Quinn, but it was better than that of Christian Mendoza, and it was still a rare pink pearl, each of which was very round and beautiful.

Compared with this pink pearl, that white pearl is just a defective product.

The driver drove towards South Gate Villa, and Violet Smyth made a phone call. “Book me a ticket to H city at 9:20 tomorrow morning…’

Violet Smyth didn’t book in advance, she was also impromptu.

Back at South Gate Villa. Violet Smyth handed Vivienne Quinn a pearl necklace and another custom skincare order, saying, “I’m going to H city tomorrow, with Christian Mendoza, and I’m taking Christian Mendoza with me.”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t know, so,”(“M o m, ), are you going with Christian Mendoza ?”

“I don’t say that, she doesn’t want to go back to II city, you are not happy to stay here, maybe something will happen, so I thought of a way to let her leave early.” Violet Smyth said, “I haven’t been to II city for many years, and I happened to go to see it too.”

Vivienne Quinn couldn’t understand Violet Smyth at all ,”(“M o m, ), didn’t you say that I’m not big enough…”

Chapter 704

11 288 Vouchers

“You’re really not big enough, Vivienne, don’t blame me for speaking badly before, I was teaching you, no matter how unhappy you are, sometimes you can’t let your temper go.”

Violet Smyth said earnestly, “Just like this time, as soon as Christian Mendoza moved out, there were posts posted. In a family like ours, people are watching everything. Sometimes you have to change the way, II just sent something to Christian Mendoza, so she is willing to come back to I city with me?”

Vivienne Quinn smiled, and also understood Violet Smyth ‘s intention, “(“M o m, ), you are really amazing.”

Violet Smyth proudly said. “This is my experience as a wealthy wife for so many years. From now on, you also have to learn to wear a mask, and don’t do things too directly. Anyway, I will teach you in the future.”

Violet Smyth feels pity for Christian Mendoza, and she really likes Christian Mendoza. The reason why she sent Christian Mendoza away is mainly because of this hot search event.

With Vivienne Quinn ‘s temperament, she definitely can’t do things that are deliberately friendly with Christian Mendoza, so she is the only one

nere.

This home will be decided by Vivienne Quinn in the future, and her status and image must be maintained.

Violet Smyth is also for Damien Smyth, teaching Vivienne Quinn .

Vivienne Quinn asked. “(“M o m, ), how many days are you going to H city ?”

‘I went over to have a look. It was suitable. I came back after finding a reason. What have I been doing there? I still miss my grandchildren.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled and said, “Thank you (“M o m, ).”

“I’m going to pack my things and leave tomorrow morning. If there’s anything you need, you can tell the confinement wife.” Violet Smyth

Chapter 704

1288 Vouchers

reminded, “Before holding the baby, remember to disinfect and don’t be careless.”

Vivienne Quinn can’t laugh or cry, Violet Smyth sometimes makes her helpless, and sometimes she thinks she is very good. Sure enough, no one is perfect, and she is not a perfect daughter-in-law.

“Okay, (“M o m, ), I remember.””

To make Violet Smyth happy, Vivienne Quinn said yes.