740

Chapter 740

11

Suchers

Christian Mendoza ‘s words scared Bishop Mendoza quite a bit.

Bishop Mendoza was dumbfounded. “Sister, you are crazy, are you serious? Are you going to marry Damien Smyth 2”

“You think I’m joking?” Christian Mendoza smiled confidently.”Brother. only a man like Damien Smyth is worthy of me, and only I am worthy of him. As long as we register for marriage, even Even if someone finds out, I’m not afraid.”

Bishop Mendoza objected. “This can’t be done, aren’t you being a mistress for someone and disturbing other people’s families.”

Hearing this. Christian Mendoza changed his face, “Brother, you said your

sister is a mistress ?”

Bishop Mendoza realized that the words were serious, and

explained. “Sister, I am worried that you will be hurt. Damien Smyth doesn’t love you. What if he thinks of Vivienne Quinn and he has children and parents in Washington DC, then what do you do? ?”

“I can also have children for him.” Christian Mendoza said firmly, “He is called Lucien Gunter now, and has nothing to do with the Smyth family. Brother, you love me the most, so you can help me, okay, you don’t want your Will my sister marry a good man?”

“Of course I hope you have a good home, but…” Bishop Mendoza struggled.

Damien Smyth is my good home. brother, you must help me.” Christian Mendoza tugged on Bishop Mendoza’s sleeve, acting like a baby like before. “Brother, you are the best, wait for me to get a marriage certificate with Damien Smyth After getting married and forming a new family, I am confident that even if he thinks about the past one day, he will not

Chapter 740

abandon me.”

Facing his younger sister’s acting like a spoiled child. Bishop Mendoza really couldn’t stand it anymore After some entanglement in his heart. he nodded. “Okay, whatever you want, brother will satisfy you and help you achieve your wish.”

“Brother, you are the best.” Christian Mendoza hugged Bishop Mendoza happily

Seeing his sister happy. Bishop Mendoza also smiled. He has no big wish in his life, he just hopes to see his sister happy and healthy, which is what he promised her

No matter what Christian Mendoza became or did, in the eyes of Bishop Mendoza. Christian Mendoza will always be the sister who is always sick in the hospital, kind-hearted and gentle, weak and needs protection.

Bishop Mendoza remembered something and said, “By the way, when I came out just now. I heard from my dad that he was going to Washington

DC.”

Christian Mendoza withdrew from Bishop Mendoza’s arms, saying, “He went to see the mother and daughter again?”

Mentioning Mrs. Quinn and Vivienne Quinn, Christian Mendoza’s eyes became lifeless, not as gentle and well-behaved as before.

“Hmm.” Bishop Mendoza was also very annoyed by Luis Mendoza, because he was entangled with Mrs. Quinn’s mother and daughter.” Damien Smyth is missing, and there is no news. I heard that Vivienne Quinn is still guarding K city Now The Skyreach Group is managed by Grayson Smyth and Sigrid Smyth.”

“Sigrid Smyth ?” Christian Mendoza was surprised.”The illegitimate child, didn’t he refuse to join the Smyth family before, why did he keep fighting against Damien Smyth ? How could he be willing to help”

Chapter 740

289 Vouchers

Bishop Mendoza.said,” Sigrid Smyth’s surname is Smyth after all, even if there is a feud, the broken bones are still connected.”

no

Bishop Mendoza is the one who understands the relationship between brothers and sisters best, just like he does to Christian Mendoza, 1 matter what Christian Mendoza does, whether he uses him or is willful, he is tolerant, he is just such a sister, he does not spoil, who pamper?

Damien Smyth walked to the commercial street unknowingly. It is very bustling, people come and go, there are many small stores, and the business is booming.

He walked to the door of a milk tea shop and stopped suddenly.

Damien Smyth looked at the name of the milk tea shop, and suddenly some vague images flashed in his mind. He vaguely remembered that someone had invited him to drink milk tea.

He walked in, and the clerk of A+ Bubble Tea asked, “What kind of milk

tea do you want?”

Damien Smyth glanced at the ordering area and said, “Give me a cup of taro ball milk tea, thank you.”

He didn’t know what the taste of taro ball milk tea was, but he vaguely remembered that he had drunk it.

After paying, the clerk quickly made a cup of milk tea and handed it to him,”Your milk tea, please go slowly.

Damien Smyth inserted a straw and took a sip. Honey ‘s was delicious.

The first time he drank milk tea was when Vivienne Quinn bought him a drink when he set up a street stall in the night market. He had already forgotten about it and could only vaguely remember drinking milk tea.

He drank milk tea and continued walking. He saw a stall selling snacks,

Chapter 740

and many people gathered around the stall to buy.

1288 Vouchers

At this time, some bits and pieces of memory emerged again, as if someone had told him that this snack smelled bad, but tasted delicious.

Damien Smyth touched his nose and went over to buy a copy, but it was too smelly and the stall was not very hygienic, so he didn’t dare to eat it and threw it away again.

In this way, Damien Smyth wandered the commercial street all morning and was full of food and drink. Housekeeper Gunter followed behind and reported to Christian Mendoza at any time.

Housekeeper Gunter was taking pictures with his mobile phone, when suddenly an acquaintance figure appeared on the screen, it was Luis Mendoza.