755

Chapter 755

298 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn also didn’t want to be paranoid, didn’t want to care about a Violet Smyth who lost her son.

Violet Smyth carried Murphy to the children’s room, Vivienne Quinn brushed her hair irritably, and returned to the bedroom tiredly.

In the corridor, Vivienne Quinn met Amos Smyth, and after Damien Smyth’s accident, Amos Smyth also had a lot of gray hair.

Vivienne Quinn called out, “Dad.”

Vivienne, you have worked hard.” Amos Smyth knew Vivienne Quinn ‘s hard work, and there was a bit more understanding in his eyes,” You have done a great job. It is his blessing that Damien can marry you, and it is also the blessing of our Smyth family.”

“Dad, we are all a family. No matter whether it is hard work or not, it should be done.” Vivienne Quinn cared.”Dad, are you feeling better?”

What happened to Damien Smyth hit Amos Smyth very hard. In the past few months, his body has been suffering from various Vic diseases.

Amos Smyth shook his head, “No big problem, Vic’s disease.”

Amos Smyth said hesitantly,” Vivienne, don’t blame your mother, now Irma and Murphy are her spiritual sustenance, that’s why she occupies the child like this.”

Vivienne Quinn said empathetically, “Dad, don’t worry, I won’t blame Mom, I can understand, I’m busy outside, and I can’t take care of my children, and Mom will take care of me and share my worries. I can’t thank you enough.” Woolen cloth.”

Amos Smyth nodded with satisfaction, he also knew that Vivienne Quinn must be uncomfortable in her heart, but she was just wronging herself, honoring the two of them for Damien Smyth, this kind of filial piety, he saw it in his eyes.

Vivienne Quinn ‘s dedication to the company, Amos Smyth was also very

Chapter 755

touched, pleasantly surprised.

288 (Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn has never managed a company, so she has to put in more effort to learn. In order not to make mistakes, she has to ask and verify everything.

without Jesse Hudson and Fabian Powell.

Amos Smyth said,” Vivienne, go to bed early, don’t be too tired.”

“Well, I see.”

Vivienne Quinn returned to her room, filled a bathtub of water, soaked herself in it, rested her head on the edge of the bathtub, closed her eyes and meditated.

Closing her eyes, her mind was filled with the image of Damien Smyth, and before she knew it, tears were already streaming down her face.

Every time she thinks of Damien Smyth, her heart aches. How will she get through the next few decades without him?

Vivienne Quinn was in tears as she slowly slid into the tub, letting the hot water wrap her body.

After sinking into the bathtub for more than ten seconds, she got up from it and opened her eyes. The tears on her face had been swallowed by the water, and she couldn’t tell whether it was tears or bathtub water.

She wrapped herself in a towel and walked out of the bathroom. There was still a photo of the two of them in the bedroom, the last time they took Evangeline to the ski resort.

She picked up the frame, thinking of what Damien Smyth said at the time, and he said they’d take Irma and Murphy for another family portrait

sometime.

However, he broke his promise…

Chapter 755

288 (Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn gently stroked the photo with her hand, and murmured softly,” Damien Smyth, if there is a next life, can I leave first, please, I can hardly bear this pain.”

The living suffer more than the dead.

Vivienne Quinn fell asleep holding the photo, her heart throbbing.

at the same time.

H city.

Damien Smyth was trapped in that lingering dream again, and a chill woke him up from his sleep.

When it rains, the wind blows the rainwater into the house, and the cold wind pours in, making the heart and spleen cold.

Damien Smyth just sat on the bed in a daze, listening to the sound of raindrops outside the window, his heart throbbed inexplicably, and he felt inexplicably uncomfortable.

He realized that Christian Mendoza and Housekeeper Gunter were hiding something from him, and both of them were trying to hide something, but he couldn’t find an old acquaintance, and he couldn’t find his past.

He had a feeling that there was a woman waiting for him, but he really couldn’t remember who it was.

the next day.

By the time Christian Mendoza came to find Damien Smyth in the room, he had already left.

Christian Mendoza panicked and asked Housekeeper Gunter,”Where is the person? Where did he go?”

Housekeeper Gunter also looked confused, “I didn’t see anyone, and I didn’t see him go out so early in the morning.”

3/4

“Quick, go to the. surveillance.” Christian Mendoza installed a surveillance camera at the door of his house in order to monitor Damien Smyth, as long as he went out, he would know.

However, after calling the monitoring, Christian Mendoza did not find Damien Smyth out.

This is strange, there is no picture of people going out, but people are gone?

How did Christian Mendoza know that Damien Smyth went out through the window. He discovered the surveillance at the door and went out through the wall from the yard.

At this time, he has arrived at the local police station.