640

Chapter 640

Jesse Hudson, you bas*ard.” Jeremy Walker threw the cup at Jesse Hudson angrily, the veins on his neck bulging,” Damien Smyth, he wants my life, let him come and get it, come now.”

Boss Walker, why are you so angry” Jesse Hudson easily avoided the smashed cup, and said with a smile,”If you want to get the idea of Skyreach Group, you should know that this day will come. Your daughter Lindsay Walker set up madam Smyth, Let madam Smyth misunderstand the child in Mrs. Smyth ‘s belly. Lindsay Walker kills two birds with one stone, causing the loss of two lives, Boss Smyth takes your life, and you Walker family earns.”

These words were all used by Jesse Hudson to scare Jeremy Walker.

Jeremy Walker is the bait, and Lindsay Walker is the goal.

Regardless of whether Jeremy Walker is dead or not, news of his death will be in the newspapers and online tomorrow morning.

Jeremy Walker was in a hurry,” assistant Hudson, I want to see Boss Smyth, I don’t know what Lindsay Walker did, it’s all a misunderstanding.”

“Two lives, it’s not a misunderstanding.” Jesse Hudson

glanced at the time, stopped talking nonsense with Jeremy Walker, and signaled to the bodyguards to guard the ward so that no one could come in.

This hospital is controlled by Damien Smyth. Jeremy Walker entered the hospital. If there is any operation in the future, Jeremy Walker is not up to it.

0.00

788 Wouchers

Jesse Hudson left, Jeremy Walker pulled out the infusion tube and wanted to jump out of the window. When he looked down, it was the eighth floor, and he would die if he jumped down.

Jeremy Walker faltered, his feet were a little weak.

At this time, the nurse, accompanied by bodyguards, brought medicine in,”There is still a bottle of medicine, lose this bottle, and it’s almost done.”

Jeremy Walker looked at the medicine that the nurse took out, and thought that Damien Smyth wanted to hurt himself. If he infused the wrong medicine casually and declared it to be a medical malpractice, he would die unjustly.

Jeremy Walker shook his head, “I don’t need the infusion anymore, I feel better…”

He couldn’t help this matter, before he finished speaking, the two bodyguards stepped forward and held down Jeremy Walker, and the nurse stuck the infusion tube into the back of Jeremy Walker ‘s hand. In order to prevent Jeremy Walker from moving, the bodyguards did not leave, just pressed.

Jeremy Walker watched the medicine enter the body through the infusion tube, his whole heart went cold,”It’s over, it’s over.””

the next day.

Jeremy Walker ‘s death in the hospital appeared in newspapers and went online.

Vivienne Quinn was eating breakfast, saw the news on the Internet, and looked at Damien Smyth sitting opposite in

31.62%

Chapter 640

surprise,” Did Jeremy Walker really die of illness?”

1788 Vouchers

Damien Smyth calmly peeled Evangeline’s eggs and said lightly, “Death is cheap for him.”

Vivienne Quinn instantly understood, “You want to use Jeremy Walker as a bait to lure Lindsay Walker. But people like Lindsay Walker, her own father died, may not show up.”

“As long as there is a tombstone, Lindsay Walker will always go to worship.” Damien Smyth took a sip of milk slowly and said, “The net is cast down first, and there is a time to collect the net.”

After breakfast, Damien Smyth stayed with Evangeline for a while. Jesse Hudson and the driver came. Seeing that Damien Smyth was going to work, Evangeline reached out to hold his hand.

Evangeline can’t speak, she can only express with gestures, and sometimes, Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn don’t necessarily understand either.

Martina Gracie just came over at this time and said, ” Boss Smyth, what Miss Zona means is that she wants to go out with you.”

Evangeline’s accident, she didn’t like going out either, and this was the first time she offered to go out.

Damien Smyth embraced Evangeline, and he responded to Evangeline ‘s requests.

“Okay, then Dad will take you out together.” Damien Smyth said and looked at Vivienne Quinn again “It’s cold, you should rest at home, and leave Evangeline to me today.”

61.82%

92.15%

Chapter 640

(88 Vouchers

“Okay.” Vivienne Quinn was also very happy, and Evangeline was willing to go out.

When the father and daughter go out, they also take Martina Gracie with them, so that when Damien Smyth is busy,

Martina Gracie can take Evangeline and teach Evangeline at any time.

Vivienne Quinn was going to go back to her room to sleep, but Reg Maya came.

T