689

Chapter 689
Vivienne Quinn was immersed in the joy of the baby’s cute growth, and when she heard Violet Smyth ‘s reminder, she didn’t feel anything, and looked at her nails with a smile.
Her nails are all manicured, and she said with a smile,”Mom, it’s okay, I’m very light, and my nails are manicured, so it won’t hurt.”
Murphy is really la zy, doesn’t respond to Vivienne Quinn, just sleeps like that.
The siblings were born a few minutes later, and Murphy was able to eat and sleep, and grew stronger.
Murphy sleeps during the day and stays up at night, so the confinement sisters can only stay up late.
Damien Smyth took Evangeline to tease Irma, who patted the water with her little hands and loved swimming.
“Irma, swim towards Daddy.” Damien Smyth looked at the two babies and was also happy.
Irma heard her father’s voice, kicked her calf, and swam towards Damien Smyth, her little hands slapped the water vigorously, splashing water.
Violet Smyth said with a smile,” Irma likes swimming very much. She swims every day. If she doesn’t swim, she will cry.”
Vivienne Quinn asked,”Mom, how long have you been swimming?”
“It’s been more than ten minutes. It’s almost time. It’s ready to be brought up.” Violet Smyth hinted that the confinement woman would bring the babies up.
The confinement sisters are all professionally trained, and they are very professional in taking care of children.
Murphy was carried up, changed clothes and woke up.
Vivienne Quinn couldn’t help but hugged her and kissed her cheek,”Little guy, wake up, let’s see who I am, do you still recognize your mother?”
Murphy rolled his eyes, seemed to recognize his mother, and reached out to grab his mother’s hair.
The children are so small, most of them lie there and play by themselves, and the adults talk and tease with them.
Damien Smyth hugged Irma and wanted Evangeline to hug her, Evangeline smiled and shook her head, with Violet Smyth here, she didn’t want to touch her siblings.
Damien Smyth glanced at Violet Smyth, understood, and said to Vivienne Quinn,” Vivienne Quinn, take the baby back to
the room.”
“Okay, then I’ll carry my son over there, and you carry your daughter, Evangeline, you come here too.” Vivienne Quinn happily carried her son back to the bedroom.
Violet Smyth didn’t care what she wanted to do this time.
The family of five returned to the big bedroom. Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth put the baby on the big bed. The two babies were babbling, sometimes sticking out their tongues and sometimes eating their hands.
-Without Violet Smyth, Evangeline is not so restrained, she can go to bed with her younger siblings, and when she is
23 2A
happy, she will kiss her, and her younger siblings will also interact with her, hold her hand, and pull her hair.
Evangeline is a qualified older sister. She is very gentle. Even
if her hair is caught, she will not pull away her younger
brother and sister’s hands forcefully, but gently, or just let her brother and sister play with her.
Seeing the three children in such harmony on the bed, Vivienne Quinn felt an indescribable happiness and contentment, a family should be so tidy.
Evangeline was not born to Damien Smyth. Looking at the picture of the three children together, Vivienne Quinn thought at that moment, how wonderful it would be if Evangeline was also Damien Smyth ‘s daughter.
Over time, Damien Smyth ‘s parents will definitely not be able to treat the three children fairly. Evangeline ‘s status is not bright, and she will be wronged to some extent.
Vivienne Quinn wanted to go to Stella Maya to ask about Evangeline ‘s biological father, but now she was a little scared. If Evangeline ‘s biological father was found, there would be trouble again.
Vivienne Quinn stayed with the children in the room, and when the children were asleep, she went out for a walk, and only then did she learn from Mrs. Quinn that Violet Smyth had lived here for a long time.
For some reason, when Vivienne Quinn heard the news, she subconsciously rejected it, because she was a little afraid of conflicts.
Damien Smyth didn’t tell me about it.”
Mrs. Quinn said,”I thought you knew, by the way, the celebration banquet is next Monday, right? Your dad said that he will come over on the weekend, and then he will come here directly to see the children.”
“Sure.” Vivienne Quinn said, “You just let him come. Dad didn’t think about anything else recently, did he?”
“I haven’t heard that he wants to compete for the company again. They are all in the same family. Whether he is in charge or his children are in charge, they are all members of this family. It’s the same.”
Bystanders can figure it out, Luis Mendoza can’t.
How could he figure it out?
His daughter wanted to poison him to death.
If it wasn’t for his own daughter, Luis Mendoza would really send someone to the police station.
On this weekend, Luis Mendoza arrived in Washington DC in the afternoon. Vivienne Quinn thought Luis Mendoza was the only one coming. When someone came to the door, she found out that Christian Mendoza followed.
Christian Mendoza made thorough preparations and prepared gifts for the three children. He congratulated with a smile,’Sister, congratulations on the birth of a pair of children. This is a small gift I prepared for the children. Please accept
it.”
It is said to be a small gift, but it is not stingy at all.
Christian Mendoza sent a pair of gold locks, made of pure gold.