638

Chapter 638

Vivienne Quinn wants to guess who is most likely to kill Luis Mendoza through the reactions of several people.

After all, this kind of thing needs to talk about evidence.

Luis Mendoza on the phone heard Vivienne Quinn ‘s voice and said to Vivienne Quinn quickly,” Vivienne, you have to come to H city quickly, the company must not fall into the hands of those two brothers and sisters. The Mendoza family started as a tea factory, look at what short videos those two people are doing now, self-media, I have a headache when! enter the company now, all of them are girls and boys, posing, begging on the Internet, how is this different from begging on the main road…

Luis Mendoza complained on the phone about the way Christian Mendoza, Bishop Mendoza and his sisters operate. Luis Mendoza, who is conservative in thinking, does not like this new model.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t interrupt Luis Mendoza, let him vent first, and turned on the speakerphone, while Mrs. Quinn was also listening.

Luis Mendoza said emotionally,”If this continues, the decades-old foundation of the Mendoza family will be ruined, and the image will be damaged. I went to the warehouse and found that they are selling real and fake products. This is not a word of mouth. Have you smashed it, what live broadcast brings goods, it’s street hawking, smashing signs…”

Listening to Luis Mendoza’s angry tone, it seems that going back this time, he was really hit hard.

After Luis Mendoza finished speaking, Vivienne Quinn asked patiently,” The market value of Mendoza Group is rising now,

18

788 Voucher

and the company no longer has your status. Do you have other options? Damien Smyth and I don’t plan to intervene, which will also affect the reputation of Skyreach Group.” influential.”

“They make quick money, it won’t last long, if something happens, it’s over, the Mendoza family will be like a bubble, nothing overnight.” Luis Mendoza sighed,” Vivienne, I know it’s a bit It’s difficult for you and your son-in-law, but this is my wish, so you can help Dad, okay?”

Vivienne Quinn scratched her forehead with her index finger,. thinking,”I asked you just now, you want to go back to the company, who reacted the most?”

11

Queen Mendoza, she can’t wait to tear down the house.” Luis Mendoza didn’t have the nerve to say that, he had a fight with Queena Mendoza, his face was scratched, and he was almost kicked out of the house. He is now in a bleak situation and completely emptied.

That bas*ard Bishop Mendoza was too quick to gobble up the company, he bought off the top guys.

Luis Mendoza went to the former shareholders, and everyone advised him that it was time to abdicate and enjoy the blessings.

Hearing that it was Queena Mendoza, Vivienne Quinn frowned,”Then how did Christian Mendoza react?”

“Christian is good, helping me persuade her mother. Bishop Mendoza, that bas*ard, forced me to choose between your mother and Queena Mendoza, and even said to give me a pension. I don’t need him to provide for the pension. This is clearly unwilling to give up. It’s gone.” Luis Mendoza was

Touchers

angry when he mentioned it, and his emotions became more and more agitated.

Seeing that Luis Mendoza was so angry, Vivienne Quinn

said, “Dad, let’s put this matter aside for a while, don’t worry, I will call you back later, don’t be stubborn, don’t forget, how did I have a stroke before ?” of.”

It was true that she didn’t want to get involved, and it was true that she was afraid of trouble. Of course, she also took the opportunity to teach Luis Mendoza a lesson.

Luis Mendoza enjoyed the blessing of Queena Mendoza in the first half of his life, and he had both children. Now he wanted to rely on her and his mother, how could there be such a good thing, he took all the good things.

Vivienne Quinn is now persuading Luis Mendoza that it is important to let him save his life first, so as not to be poisoned again.

Vivienne Quinn mentions the stroke, which immediately deflates Luis Mendoza.

After hanging up the phone, Luis Mendoza sat on the balcony smoking a cigarette. He looked at the family he ran and looked back on the past few decades, all kinds of feelings lingering in his heart.

Luis Mendoza smoked a cigarette and smiled self- deprecatingly. In the first half of his life, he was selfish and abandoned Mrs. Quinn and Vivienne Quinn for the succession of the Mendoza family. Now, he has also suffered retribution. The three children, only Vivienne Quinn, are kind-hearted and can take care of him. If Christian Mendoza and Bishop

Mendoza are really counted on, they will only have a stroke in

bed for the rest of their lives.

“Dad, I haven’t slept yet.” Christian Mendoza opened the door with a smile and came in, bringing a cup of tea,” Are you still angry with my brother? Drink a cup of tea and calm down. We are all a family. How can a father and son have an overnight feud?” .Now my brother is doing a good job in the company, Dad, didn’t you always hope that your brother will achieve something, and now it’s not what you want.

Luis Mendoza looked at the tea handed over, took it and put it on the table without drinking it,” Christian, you are not in good health, go to bed early, girl, don’t stay up too often.”

“Dad, I don’t worry about you. You and your brother are in trouble like this. This family is not in harmony. I miss the way the family used to be.” Christian Mendoza held Luis Mendoza ‘s hand,”Dad, the Mendoza Group is still named Mendoza, no Your surname is Alcott, you can rest assured.”

Hearing this, Luis Mendoza’s heart was shocked, and he looked at Christian Mendoza with a look of surprise.