712

Chapter 712

Stella Maya smiled sinisterly,” Lily Maya is dumb, she is like your bas tard, dumb, don’t think I don’t know, you did it, Vivienne Quinn, you are so poisonous.”

Speaking of the latter, Stella Maya gritted her teeth and looked crazy. As long as she mentioned Lily Maya, she couldn’t control her emotions. She hated Vivienne Quinn and cursed Vivienne Quinn at home every day.

The last time Vivienne Quinn celebrated the two babies, after Stella Maya saw the news, she cursed the two children every day, even Damien Smyth was cursed.

With the backing of Damien Smyth, Vivienne Quinn has a backing and has such a good day.

Stella Maya is looking forward to the bankruptcy of the Smyth family every day, and looking forward to an accident with Damien Smyth, preferably the one with no bones left.

Vivienne Quinn heard Stella Maya ‘s words, she didn’t think she was cruel, and said in a cold voice.”All of this is her own fault, people don’t offend me, I don’t offend anyone, you don’t need to tell me you know, but Lily Maya is inside Don’t think about it. Don’t even think about visiting her in prison in the future, maybe one day, you will receive a call from the prison asking you to pick up Lily Maya ‘s body, it’s normal for you to commit suicide in fear of crime.”

Vivienne Quinn’s words were just trying to scare Stella Maya, trying to make a routine.

“Vivienne Quinn, you vicious woman with a vicious heart, how dare you. If something happens to Lily Maya, I will risk my life and fight with you.” Stella Maya stared at Vivienne Quinn with teary eyes, wishing to drink her Blood, eat her flesh, “Don’t you want to know who the biological father of that little bas tard is. In this life, you don’t even want to know.”

Stella Maya did not disclose such threats, which made Vivienne Quinn suspicious. If Evangeline ‘s biological father was really the boss back

1/3

Chapter 712

1288 Voorbers

then, given how much Stella Maya hated her, she should have notified Evangeline ‘s biological father to come and snatch the child. Everything is poked out. This can ruin her reputation, disgust the Smyth family, and affect the relationship between her and Damien Smyth. Why doesn’t Stella Maya do it?

It is very detrimental to her to disclose Evangeline’s life experience. Both Stella Maya and Lily Maya chose to hide it, which is too strange.

Vivienne Quinn asked tentatively,” You are so tight-lipped, the background of Evangeline ‘s biological father must not be simple, or someone I know, someone close to me, right. It is in my interest to reveal Evangeline ‘s life experience, so you refuse explain.”

Stella Maya’s mouth can only be so tight if it’s a good thing .

Seeing that Vivienne Quinn had almost guessed it, Stella Maya was a little flustered.

At this time. Damien Smyth came out of the bathroom and saw Vivienne Quinn and Stella Maya talking outside the KFC store. He was worried that Vivienne Quinn would suffer, so he walked over quickly.

Stella Maya saw Damien Smyth coming, she turned around and ran away without saying a word.

Vivienne Quinn wanted to chase, but Damien Smyth stopped her,” Vivienne Quinn, what’s going on?”

Vivienne Quinn glanced at Stella Maya who disappeared into the crowd, and said. “It’s all right.”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t want to say more, she was happy to bring Evangeline out today, but it was a bit embarrassing to talk to Damien Smyth about Evangeline’s biological father.

Damien Smyth is also very interesting, Vivienne Quinn doesn’t say, he

doesn’t ask.

2/3

Vouchers

After eating KFC, the three went home, and Vivienne Quinn’s words to scare Stella Maya really came true that night.

Lily Maya fell ill and died in prison.

Vivienne Quinn overheard Damien Smyth being called from the jail.

Hearing the news of Lily Maya ‘s death. Vivienne Quinn was stunned for a moment, and she couldn’t express how she felt in her heart.

When Evangeline was injured, she was so angry that she really wanted to k ill Lily Maya.

After so long. Lily Maya really died, Vivienne Quinn suddenly felt a little unreal, and looked in a trance.

Lily Maya is overwhelmed, and the prison environment is not good. She has contracted a disease and has not been cured.

Her terrifying appearance caused her to be bullied in prison. Under the double pressure of body and mind, she was so depressed all day long.

Even if Damien Smyth withdrew his punishment for Lily Maya later, how could the criminals in the prison let Lily Maya go? They all enjoy bullying Lily Maya to pass the boring time in prison.

Lily Maya can no longer be arro gant in it. What she does every day is to write Damien Smyth ‘s name on the floor and on the wall. She keeps writing, with fingertip blood. The wound infection worsens the condition, and the high fever persists. When she finds out, People are dead.

It was the next day that Stella Maya and Reg Maya were notified.

Hearing the news of Lily Maya’s death, the two of them hurried to the prison as if the sky had fallen.

They saw Lily Maya’s cold body, Stella Maya’s eyes were dizzy, and she passed out briefly.