700

Chapter 700

Talking to smart people is easy.

Vivienne Quinn said, “The Christian Mendoza side will be handed over to you. By the way, you told me about Christian Mendoza and their fakes. I heard her call just now. Let me remind you. Bishop Mendoza is the legal entity.”

Luis Mendoza instantly understood what Vivienne Quinn meant, and sighed,” Bishop Mendoza has always loved Christian Mendoza and responded to Christian Mendoza’s requests. He donated bone marrow to Christian Mendoza without telling us, completely disregarding his own health. Since donating bone marrow, Bishop Mendoza ‘s body isn’t working, he’s going to fall on Christian Mendoza sooner or later.”

Vivienne Quinn said deliberately,” Dad, didn’t you say that donating bone marrow will not affect the donor’s body?”

Luis Mendoza “…”

Luis Mendoza smiled sarcastically,” Vivienne, it’s all in the past, don’t mention it, Dad was also confused at that time.”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t believe that Luis Mendoza was confused, but at that time, she was worthless and could be abandoned at any time.

Now Luis Mendoza knows that she is valuable and reliable, so he changes his opinion.

Vivienne Quinn doesn’t blame Luis Mendoza, because that’s human nature.

Vivienne Quinn stared at Luis Mendoza and asked,”When you were poisoned, do you have any doubts in your heart?”

Luis Mendoza fell silent, nodded, but didn’t say who it was.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t ask any further questions, and said, “Then you plan to do it like this?”

that can keep Luis Mendoza silent is someone close to him.

If it was Queena Mendoza, Luis Mendoza would have sent her to the Public Security Bureau for investigation because of Luis Mendoza’s ruthlessness and selfishness.

Then there are only Christian Mendoza and Bishop Mendoza left.

Both of them are suspected. Bishop Mendoza also wants the company, and he especially dotes on Christian Mendoza, his sister, and it is possible to poison Luis Mendoza.

Christian Mendoza is also suspected.

Whoever it is, it’s Luis Mendoza to decide.

Luis Mendoza looked at Vivienne Quinn and smiled bitterly,”It’s difficult.”

“Then let me remind you, be careful of raising tigers.” Vivienne Quinn had suffered such a loss before, she was merciful to Lily Maya, and Lily Maya was merciless to Evangeline.

She didn’t take the initiative to hurt Lindsay Walker, but Lindsay Walker regarded her as a thorn in the side, fanned the flames at madam Smyth, wanted her child’s life, and wanted

her life

Luis Mendoza nodded. “Dad knows.”

“Well, I’ll take Irma and Murphy back to South Gate Villa first. I’ll arrange the hotel for you, and I’ll send the hotel

information to your phone later.”

If it’s Luis Mendoza alone, it’s no problem to live in South Gate Villa . With Christian Mendoza, Vivienne Quinn should be on guard.

the celebratory banquet, Damien Smyth and Grayson Smyth were fine. Vivienne Quinn called Mrs. Quinn and went back

with the babies.

There were too many people at the celebration banquet, and Vivienne Quinn was worried that something like the last wedding would happen again.

Lindsay Walker was arrested, there is no news about Lennon Nicholas, the person behind the scenes who helped Lindsay Walker last time.

Vivienne Quinn took the babies away, Violet Smyth was worried and followed back to South Gate Villa

Seeing Violet Smyth come back, Mrs. Quinn took Evangeline. back to their room and did not come out.

Less face-to-face, less contradictions.

Damien Smyth came back very late and drank a lot of wine. Vivienne Quinn was worried that the smell of alcohol would smoke the baby, so she dr ove Damien Smyth to take a bath.

Damien Smyth had a busy day today, and was also very tired. After taking a shower, he sat on the sofa and calmed down,

watching Vivienne Quinn walking around in front of his eyes in her pajamas with her daughter in her arms, a fire of desire burst out of her body.

“Honey, you’re even more attractive after having a baby.”

Damien Smyth stared at her waist, her as s, and felt his mo uth dry.

Vivienne Quinn glanced at him,” Stop talking nonsense, bear

with it.”

She still doesn’t know what he thinks?

Damien Smyth can’t laugh or cry,”My wife, I have endured it for a year. My pe nis is going to rust if I do n’t use it.”

This is just to tease Vivienne Quinn, he will not ignore her body.

Damien Smyth Vivienne Quinn ignored Damien Smyth, saw that Irma was asleep in her arms, and asked the confinement lady to carry the child to the nursery.

wwww

Both Irma and Murphy have a dedicated confinement woman to take them to sleep, and Vivienne Quinn does not need to take the baby at night.

The babies have to wake up two or three times a night to eat milk powder. How can Vivienne Quinn take care of it alone? Damien Smyth has to work during the day and has to rest well at night.

Vivienne Quinn wanted to drive Damien Smyth to sleep in the guest room before, and Damien Smyth was unwilling to sleep in a separate bed with his wife.

Damien Smyth didn’t want to wrong himself, so he wronged the baby and threw the babies to the confinement lady.

The main reason is that Damien Smyth feels sorry for Vivienne Quinn. Vivienne Quinn is in poor health. She stays up late to take care of her children. How can her body survive?

After sending the baby away, Vivienne Quinn returned to the room and saw Damien Smyth falling asleep on the sofa. She walked over, sat on his lap, and leaned into his ear and said, ” Didn’t you say that your penis is going to rust?? How did you sleep?”