733

Chapter 733

11 298 Vouchers

Damien Smyth’s series of questions surprised and confused Christian Mendoza.

Damien Smyth this is… don’t remember anything?

Christian Mendoza restrained his emotions and asked, “You don’t remember your name? Where are you from? Where do you live? You don’t even remember?”

Damien Smyth tried to remember, but suddenly had a splitting headache and couldn’t remember anything.

He held his head in his hands, looking pained.

“I don’t remember anything!” Damien Smyth was anxious, grabbed Christian Mendoza ‘s hand and asked, “Who am I, why am I here?”

Damien Smyth’s eyes were scarlet, and Christian Mendoza was frightened. She tried to calm down and lied casually. “You are Lucien, I am Christian Mendoza, and we are… boyfriend and girlfriend, have you forgotten?”

Damien Smyth was very unfamiliar with this information, and looked confused, “Are you my girlfriend?”

“Yeah, we quarreled, and you drove out in a fit of anger and got into a car accident.” Christian Mendoza said, “Wait a minute, I’ll call the doctor.”

Christian Mendoza withdrew her hand and went out anxiously. She calmed down in the corridor and quickly made a plan in her mind before going to the doctor.

The doctor came to examine Damien Smyth and said, “The patient suffered a severe blow to the head and a blood clot remained, causing amnesia.”

Christian Mendoza asked anxiously, “Is that okay? When will it be okay?”

“This is uncertain. It may be remembered quickly, and some may take a

Chapter 733

289 Vouchers

long time. This depends on the situation. The family members try their best to describe the past to the patient and bring him back to his memory.”

Christian Mendoza said gratefully, “Thank you doctor.”

Christian Mendoza sent the doctor away, and when she came back, she saw Damien Smyth looking out the window with a bewildered

expression. She thought in her heart, it would be great if Damien Smyth could never be remembered for the rest of her life.

It would be great if such an excellent man belonged to her.

No, this man is hers now.

This is what God sent to her.

Bishop Mendoza came back from buying a meal, Christian Mendoza quickly pulled him aside to explain the situation of Damien Smyth .

Bishop Mendoza surprised,” Damien Smyth really doesn’t remember anything?”

Christian Mendoza said, “Well, I tried it just now, and he doesn’t even know me, and he doesn’t know what his name is.”

“Sister, what should we do? He doesn’t even know us, so how can we ask him to repay this kindness?”

“Brother, you are stupid, Damien Smyth ‘s own ability is the greatest reward.” Christian Mendoza raised his lips and smiled, “From today on, he is called Lucien Gunter, he is my boyfriend, and he is fighting with me, you drove into a car accident, you have to keep your mouth tight, and you can’t say anything.”

Bishop Mendoza was stunned, “Sister, what do you want to do? He is Vivienne Quinn ‘s husband, how did he become your boyfriend? If the Smyth family finds out, or Damien Smyth thinks about it, it will be over.”

Bishop Mendoza felt that Christian Mendoza was too courageous to hide

Chapter 733

11 289 Vouchers

the truth from the world, and after all, the paper could not contain the

fire.

“Wait until then, I’m afraid it’s too late.” Christian Mendoza sneered, then looked at Bishop Mendoza and begged, “Brother, you must help me.”

Bishop Mendoza refuse Christian Mendoza ‘s request?

“Sister, brother will definitely help you, but I’m afraid I can’t hide it. He is Damien Smyth, how did he become Lucien Gunter? If he asks, how can we hide it? Could it be that we made up a Lucien Gunter? He is going to the police station to investigate, it will not be found out soon.”

“Brother, we don’t need to make it up. We have a ready-made Lucien Gunter at home. You forgot, the son of Housekeeper Gunter is named Lucien Gunter . He fell off a cliff and disappeared a year ago.” Christian. Mendoza said, “I remember right In other words, Housekeeper Gunter has not canceled his son’s account yet, and the ID card used to have no fingerprints. And Lucien Gunter and Damien Smyth are somewhat similar, as long as Housekeeper Gunter recognizes this son, then Damien Smyth is Lucien Gunter.”

Bishop Mendoza was startled, he was still wondering how to hide the truth, Christian Mendoza had already thought up a plan.

Christian Mendoza is also very fortunate now that he used the identity of Bishop Mendoza to handle the discharge procedures for Damien Smyth, and Damien Smyth had a face injury and was wrapped in gauze.

K city, these people have never seen Damien Smyth himself, and they can’t recognize him.

In order not to be exposed, Christian Mendoza decided to bring Damien Smyth back to H city early.

Christian Mendoza urges Bishop Mendoza,”You go to the country of Housekeeper Gunter and get the man back, it has to be done seamlessly.”

||

Chapter 733

1208 Vouchers

“Sister, how are you so sure that Housekeeper Gunter will recognize the son of Damien Smyth ?”

Housekeeper Gunter ‘s son died. He misses him so much that he refuses to close his account. He must be looking forward to his son’s return. Even if he knows this is fake, he will admit it to make up for his longing.” Christian Mendoza is sure Said, “Not to mention how similar Damien Smyth is to Lucien Gunter.”