692

Chapter 692

Christian Mendoza smiled and said,”Leukemia, frequent dialysis, chemotherapy, I can only live in the hospital every day, and I have no friends. I am bored, so I can only read books to pass the time, but I am all cured now, my brother donated He gave me the bone marrow and cured my disease, so my second life was given by my brother, and I am very grateful to my brother.”

Leukemia is such a serious disease, Christian Mendoza said it in such an understatement tone, with yearning for life and gratitude in his tone, without complaining about the injustice of fate.

A strong, optimistic, positive, and innocent image was established in front of Violet Smyth.

Violet Smyth instantly admired and felt distressed, and said with emotion, “It’s really not easy, just get over it, how old are you this year?”

Christian Mendoza replied very well,” Twenty-two.”

“Twenty-two, that’s a good age.” Violet Smyth instantly felt that she and Christian Mendoza hit it off, and asked, “Do you have a boyfriend?”

Christian Mendoza shook his head shyly,”No, I’ve been sick and living in the hospital, and I don’t have a chance to have a boyfriend.”

“Never had a boyfriend before?” Violet Smyth was overjoyed, such a clean and innocent girl was so rare.

Christian Mendoza still shook his head, “No.”

“Okay!” Violet Smyth looked at Christian Mendoza ‘s eyes with

satisfaction, and when he thought of the relationship

between Christian Mendoza and Vivienne Quinn, he instantly dismissed his thoughts.

Violet Smyth wants to introduce Christian Mendoza to Grayson Smyth, but if Vivienne Quinn finds out, it will upset her daughter-in-law.

Violet Smyth knew how much Damien Smyth doted on Vivienne Quinn, and she didn’t dare to really make Vivienne Quinn angry.

Christian Mendoza clearly felt that Violet Smyth wanted to say something, but kept it hidden.

Violet, go to H city when you are free.” Christian Mendoza warmly invited,” H city has beautiful mountains and rivers, and the temperature is also suitable. It is the most suitable for sightseeing. There are many tourist attractions. When you come, I will take you to play.”

Violet Smyth smiled and said,”Okay, I will go to H city when I have time. In fact, I went to H city more than ten years ago, and it was really good. The scenery and climate there are pleasant, and people say that H city is beautiful. I saw Christian Mendoza You, I believe this is true.”

“Violet, you can call me Christian, don’t be so polite.”

“Okay, then I’ll call you Christian from now on.” Violet Smyth liked Christian Mendoza very much.

Christian Mendoza took the initiative to hold Violet Smyth ‘s arm,” Violet, I want to visit your back garden again, please come with me.”

“No problem, I’ll show you around.” Violet Smyth was also very enthusiastic.

But in just a few tens of minutes, Violet Smyth and Christian Mendoza have a very good relationship, talking and laughing, Christian Mendoza is not only thoughtful, but also gentle, and his manners and conversations are very temperamental. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Seeing that Violet Smyth liked him, Christian Mendoza took the opportunity to talk, and learned a lot about Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn from Violet Smyth, especially about Damien Smyth.

Christian Mendoza knows exactly what awards Damien Smyth won when he was a child and what major decisions he made in the company.

Careful Christian Mendoza also found that Violet Smyth had some opinions on Evangeline, especially caring about the two newborn babies.

Violet Smyth said this, she couldn’t hold it back. She

complained about the amulet given by Mrs. Quinn, and also revealed a message to Christian Mendoza . Violet Smyth and Mrs. Quinn have different parenting concepts, and there are already conflicts and differences.

Christian Mendoza made a mental note of these, and continued with the cliché.

Violet Smyth leaked out that even Vivienne Quinn told Christian Mendoza that she didn’t like Christian Mendoza, and that Damien Smyth trained her.

Violet Smyth complained,”‘I see, Vivienne is too stingy and has

51.63%

no tolerance for others. My son listens to his wife in everything, and he can’t listen to a word of mine.”

Speaking, in order not to let outsiders feel that the mother-in- law and daughter-in-law are at odds, Violet Smyth added,” Vivienne is still very good. In order to give birth to these two children, she almost gave her life. It is not easy!””

Christian Mendoza understood Violet Smyth ‘s mind, smiled and said along with her,”I also heard from my dad that my sister is really not easy. When my sister gave birth to Evangeline, she lost her body. Having these two, I heard that the uterus ruptured, and the uterus was removed to save my life.”

Christian Mendoza ‘s speech is much higher than that of

Lindsay Walker back then. She didn’t say that Vivienne Quinn was half wrong, and it was not easy to praise Vivienne Quinn every sentence, but Evangeline ‘s information was revealed.

Violet Smyth already had a problem with Evangeline, how could she win over her own granddaughter if she wasn’t her own granddaughter.

If Vivienne Quinn didn’t lose her body when she gave birth to Evangeline, how could she have dystocia during these two births?