796

Chapter 296

the other end of the phone. He could imagine how excited she was from Vivienne Quinn ‘s tone and rapid breathing.

Bob Mendoza said affirmatively,” He ‘s back. I saw him on the surveillance camera of the milk tea shop at A+ Bubble Tea on Night Market Street. I’ll send you a photo right away. The clerk said, Damien Smyth has come to buy milk tea these two days. Every time I buy taro ball milk tea.”

Hearing this, Vivienne Quinn ‘s emotions were once again like a flood, overwhelming and uncontrollable…

Vivienne Quinn clenched her hand into a fist and was overly emotional. She bit the back of her hand and used the pain to

calm down.

With a choked voice, she said, “The first time he drank milk tea, I bought it for him. It was the taro ball milk tea from A+ Bubble Tea . Bob Mendoza, please send me the surveillance,

let me have a look.”

She can’t wait.

Bob Mendoza exited the call interface, did not hang up the phone, found Vivienne Quinn from Whatsapp, and sent Vivienne Quinn the photo he just took.

Vivienne Quinn received the photo. She clicked on it and saw Damien Smyth holding milk tea in the crowd. Her tears burst again.

That was the person she had missed for nearly two hundred days and nights, how could she control her emotions.

Just two days ago, she was so close to Damien Smyth, they passed each other…

“I’ll be right back, Bob Mendoza, help me find him, I’ll be back from H city right now.” Vivienne Quinn can’t wait at all, she can’t wait to fly back to Washington DC now, she’s going to see Damien Smyth.

Bob Mendoza said,” Vivienne Quinn, calm down first, listen to me, I can confirm that he is around here now. But I have lost people now, and it will take some time to find someone. Damien Smyth should be back early, Did he not contact you?”

This is where Bob Mendoza is most puzzled, how can Damien Smyth not go home and contact Vivienne Quinn..

Hearing this, Vivienne Quinn ‘s mood stabilized slightly. She also thought that someone took Damien Smyth away, or locked him up so that he couldn’t go home.

Now according to Bob Mendoza ‘s description, Damien Smyth is free. He returned to Washington DC, but he didn’t go home, but he bought the milk tea she once bought for him every day.

This incident is strange.

Vivienne Quinn said, “Find people first, and all doubts will have answers.”

Before finding someone, Vivienne Quinn did not disclose any news to the Smyth family.

Vivienne Quinn glanced at the time, it was already eight o’clock in the evening, and she only had time to take the last flight back.

Now Vivienne Quinn is preoccupied with going back to see Damien Smyth. She bought a plane ticket and called Luis

Mendoza on the way to the airport to let her know.

#1

Luis Mendoza said on the phone,”Why are you in such a hurry? Didn’t you just come here? Then you left. You really came to see me on the way. It’s so late. Why don’t you stay until tomorrow? I’m leaving the hospital tomorrow. I have Good things for you…”

Luis Mendoza saved some property by himself, he was worried about being discovered by Queena Mendoza and Christian Mendoza, thinking that Vivienne Quinn came to H city this time, and he wanted to transfer it to Vivienne Quinn.

Vivienne Quinn said,”I have to go now, I can’t wait.”

“What happened, so anxious.” Luis Mendoza said,”Just wait another night, and you will come to the hospital to pick me up tomorrow morning. I don’t want Christian Mendoza to pick me up.”

“Bob Mendoza called just now. He saw Damien Smyth in Washington DC. I have to go back.” Vivienne Quinn can’t control Luis Mendoza.

Hearing that there was news of Damien Smyth, Luis Mendoza understood why Vivienne Quinn was in such a hurry.

Don’t say it’s so late now, even if there is a knife in the sky, Vivienne Quinn has to go back to Washington DC.

Regarding the news of Damien Smyth’s return, Luis Mendoza was shocked,” Damien Smyth has gone back? He is really lucky, Vivienne, then you go back first, pay attention to safety on the way, when I am discharged from the hospital, I will come to Washington DC in two days.”

Luis Mendoza was only focused on talking to Vivienne Quinn on the phone, and didn’t notice that there was a person standing outside the door of the ward.

Christian Mendoza arrived at the door of the ward, he heard the conversation between Luis

Mendoza and Vivienne Quinn.