668

Chapter 668

Bob Mendoza learned that Elvis Reynolds had told about that night, and without further ado, he chased Lainey Marlowe

out.

Elvis Reynolds opened his mo uth, but before he could utter the words to stop him, the person had disappeared.

But this time, Elvis Reynolds didn’t feel too bad. Based on what she knew about Lainey Marlowe and Bob Mendoza, there was such a thing as drunken s*x, and the two couldn’t be together.

Bob Mendoza is a responsible person, and Brook has saved his life. Bob Mendoza will definitely be responsible.
a
And Lainey Marlowe, women know women, is a person who can’t tolerate sand in his eyes.

After Lainey Marlowe left the police station, she blocked all contact information of Bob Mendoza, and she did not return to the beauty salon. It was not easy for Bob Mendoza to find

her.

Bob Mendoza searched for several hours, Lainey Marlowe ‘s store and home, but couldn’t find anyone, so he had to call Vivienne Quinn.

It’s already ten o’clock at night.

Vivienne Quinn saw Bob Mendoza ‘s caller ID and was still puzzled. She answered the phone,” Bob Mendoza, what’s the matter?”

“Sorry to bother you so late.” Bob Mendoza gasped, running back and forth, panting,” Vivienne Quinn, is Lainey Marlowe with you?”

“No, she came during the day and then left.” Vivienne Quinn realized something was wrong and asked, “What happened, did you quarrel with Lainey Marlowe ?”

“She blocked my contact information. I searched many places, but I couldn’t find her. Vivienne Quinn, please contact her for me. I am anxious to see her.” Bob Mendoza was very anxious.

Vivienne Quinn thinks this is unusual, Lainey Marlowe will not block Bob Mendoza for no reason.

Damien Smyth on the side also heard the content of the phone call and did not express any opinion.

Vivienne Quinn said to Bob Mendoza “Then I’ll try to get in touch, don’t worry.”

Vivienne Quinn hung up the phone, looked for Lainey Marlowe’s phone, and said, “What is Bob Mendoza doing? Lainey came during the day and said he couldn’t get in touch with Bob Mendoza. Now Bob Mendoza can’t get in touch with Lainey Marlowe. The two just dated. It’s just so exciting, playing peek-a-boo.”

Vivienne Quinn just joked like this, of course she knew in her heart that something might really happen.

“You call first and ask,” Damien Smyth said.

Vivienne Quinn dialed Lainey Marlowe ‘s phone, which rang for a long time before she was connected.

Where are you, Lainey? What happened to you and Bob Mendoza ? He called me and said he couldn’t reach you.”

Instead of Lainey Marlowe ‘s voice coming from the phone,

28.04%

there was a choking sound first, and Lainey Marlowe cried.

“Vivienne, don’t worry, I’m fine. Bob Mendoza will call you again. Don’t bother him. I can’t find him when I look for him. He wants to find me. How can it be so easy.” Lainey Marlowe said angrily,” Tell him to go find Elvis Reynolds, not me.””

Hearing the name of Elvis Reynolds, Vivienne Quinn knew that things were really not simple.

Elvis Reynolds’ relationship with Bob Mendoza, Lainey Marlowe once said to Vivienne Quinn.