685

Chapter 685

Mrs. Quinn was very surprised and delighted that Damien Smyth returned to South Gate Villa with her two babies.

She lived here with Evangeline these days, feeling empty, and missed her two little grandchildren very much, but couldn’t see them.

Damien Smyth saw Mrs. Quinn, he handed Irma in his arms to (h e
r,)”(M o m,) hold me for a while, my hands are sore.”

a very light baby make people sore?

That’s not what I said on purpose, I just gave it to Mrs. Quinn when I saw that she wanted to hug her.

Mrs. Quinn smiled and said, “Okay, right now, I’m going to wash my hands, I just started working, and my body is covered with dust.”

Mrs. Quinn had nothing to do, so she cleaned the house.

There is a nanny at home, Mrs. Quinn can’t stay idle, she doesn’t have that kind of happy life.

Even if you don’t pay attention to it, your body is covered with dust, and your hands are also dusty, so you really need to wash it first.

Mrs. Quinn washed her hands and sprayed alcohol to disinfect them before going to hug her little granddaughter.

Evangeline heard that her younger brother and sister had come back, and she came down from upstairs, looking up with her head up.

Mrs. Quinn just lowered her head a bit to show Evangeline.

Violet Smyth hugged her little grandson Murphy, smiled and said,” (M o m,)Vivienne, there is something, I have to admit my mistake to you. I threw away the amulet you gave to the two babies. I’m so sorry. I just thought there was something wrong.” Bacteria, the rope will strangle the baby’s neck and hurt the skin, there is really no other meaning, don’t think

about it.”

Violet Smyth took the initiative to apologize, which flattered Mrs. Quinn. She was not a fussy person, and said with a smile,” It’s okay, I didn’t think carefully, we are all a family, it’s nothing.”

Seeing that the two had spoken clearly, Damien Smyth said, “(M o m,), I will leave this to you. I have to go back to the

hospital.”

“Go ahead,” said Violet Smyth. “I’ll have the babies’ stuff delivered in a minute.”

Mrs. Quinn asked, ” Are Irma and Murphy moving back here?”

Damien Smyth nodded,” Vivienne Quinn and I will come back tomorrow, and the babies will naturally come back too. (M o m,), you will have to pay more attention to the next two children.”

“Why bother, you should, you should.” Mrs. Quinn was very happy.

Seeing that nothing happened, Damien Smyth went back to the hospital.

Violet Smyth called the old house and delivered the babies’ things, as well as her own daily necessities and clothes.

lived here for a while, and now she is planning to live here for a long time.

Not long after, the housekeeper arrived with three carts of things, all for the babies.

Violet Smyth stuff, still on the way.

Finally, seeing that Violet Smyth ‘s things were also delivered, Mrs. Quinn realized that Violet Smyth also lives here.

This is Damien Smyth ‘s house, so many rooms are empty, Violet Smyth comes to live, no one can say anything.

The baby’s room has been prepared long ago, and there are everything in it. The two babies sleep after eating. The cute appearance of sleeping can really melt people’s hearts.

Evangeline sneaked into the nursery while the adults were tidying up, and she wanted to see her younger brother and sister. She watched her younger brother and sister fall asleep while watching.

Suddenly, Murphy woke up. Murphy, who was angry for getting up, usually cried when he woke up. When he saw Evangeline, he didn’t cry. Instead, he reached out to touch Evangeline ‘s face curiously.

Murphy’s hands were too small to reach, Evangeline reacted, moved her face closer, and smiled at her brother.

Murphy was very happy and smiled too.

With such a small child, he doesn’t smile obviously, but this time he really smiled.

liked it very much.

Probably, this is the magic of blood.

Evangeline likes her brother very much. Seeing him stretching out both hands, she wants to hug him.

Just when Evangeline was about to hug her younger brother, Violet Smyth suddenly screamed,” Evangeline, what are you doing?”

Violet Smyth came in to check on the baby, and when she saw Evangeline reaching out to her little grandson, she was frightened immediately. The subconscious thought in her mind was that she was worried that Evangeline would be bad for her little grandson.

Evangeline was yelled at, and was so frightened that she quickly withdrew her hand. She gestured and explained: My brother wants me to hug him.

Violet Smyth rushed into the room, first checked to see if there was anything wrong with Murphy, and then said with a sullen face,” Evangeline, my brother is still young, you can’t hug him, what if he falls, and, have you disinfected your hands? My brother is very fragile, Our hands are usually stained with a lot of bacteria, we have to wash our hands and disinfect them, you know.