725

Chapter 725

1 288 Vouchers

Lainey Marlowe believed that Helen was telling the truth from the bottom of her heart.

Which mother would want her son to find such a woman?

Marrying Elvis Reynolds is equivalent to marrying the Walker family, which is the burden of the family.

Lainey Marlowe asked, “Auntie, you came to see me, Bob doesn’t know?”

He doesn’t know, I came here after asking.” Helen also said honestly,”I came to Washington DC this time to take care of Bob. In fact, he was injured before and he didn’t tell me or his father. He was discharged from the hospital this time.” Yes, call me here, do you know why?”

Lainey Marlowe asked, “Why?”

He did it to avoid Elvis Reynolds.” Helen knew very well in his heart.” Elvis Reynolds took another 10,000 dollars from Bob today. These years, Elvis Reynolds took at least hundreds of thousands of dollars. To put it bluntly, even at the time Elvis Reynolds ‘s husband didn’t block the gun, and Bob was fine, Bob was wearing body armor. Elvis Reynolds’s husband. I knew before, was a weak man, and he blocked Bob’s gun, I don’t believe it, there may be a conspiracy in it.”

Helen also said this to Lainey Marlowe, and if Bob Mendoza heard it, he would be angry.

Regardless, Elvis Reynolds ‘ husband died instantly after blocking the

gun.

Listening to Helen ‘s narration, Lainey Marlowe felt that she had more similarities with Bob Mendoza.

Bob Mendoza was scammed by Elvis Reynolds, and she was scammed out of a lot of money by men.

Helen talked a lot with Lainey Marlowe, and persuaded Lainey Marlowe

1/4

Chapter 725

a lot, hoping that the two can reconcile.

1288 Vouchers

Helen left, she invited Lainey Marlowe,” You and Bob come to our hometown to play together during American New Year.”

Lainey Marlowe is not easy to promise, if this promise, the nature will change.

Lainey Marlowe said with a smile,” I’ll come when I’m free.”

As for whether she is free or not, that’s up to her.

After simply getting along with Lainey Marlowe, Helen felt that Lainey Marlowe was good, and it would be great if her son married Lainey Marlowe.

Lainey Marlowe gave Helen the best skin care products in the store, and Helen brought them home in big and small bags. Bob Mendoza knew where it came from when he saw it.

Bob Mendoza suddenly became nervous, “Mom, did you go to Lainey Marlowe ?”

“Well, I went to find her.” Helen put down her things and went to put on an apron, ready to cook, “If I don’t go again, such a good daughter-in-law will be gone. One is Elvis Reynolds, who is average-looking, second- married and has a child, one is the young, beautiful and capable Lainey Marlowe, I will definitely choose Lainey Marlowe as my daughter-in- law.”

Helen is not afraid of others saying that she is realistic. Marriage can never help the poor, and you can’t marry someone just because you feel sorry for them?

Bob Mendoza asked,” You went to her, what did she say?”

“We chatted very happily. Look, she gave me so many things. I invited her to come to my hometown to play during the American New Year. As for whether you can bring her back to my hometown, that’s up to you.” Helen

Chapter 725

1208 Vouchers

said,”Anyway, I’m helping you find the way. If you miss Lainey Marlowe again because of Elvis Reynolds, I will never end with you.”

Bob Mendoza want to miss Lainey Marlowe ?

“Didn’t she have a blind date ?”

“What kind of blind date, I have inquired with the staff in her store, Lainey Marlowe is single.” Helen said. “She must have lied to you, girl, don’t you lose face? Bob, you are a man, you are dealing with it.” In the case, he was decisive and agile, and how to deal with feelings seemed to have no brains.”

Bob Mendoza,”…”

Complaints from my own mother.

Knowing that Lainey Marlowe is single, Bob Mendoza felt a lot of joy in his heart. He really has no brains, why can’t he even see this?

Lainey Marlowe is just talking big, how can he take it seriously?

Bob Mendoza immediately went back to his room to call Lainey Marlowe.

Night fell.

K city has suddenly dropped in recent days, and it is bitingly cold.

Damien Smyth returned to the hotel after work, it was already late, Jesse Hudson said,” Boss Smyth, I will visit their factory with Sun Industry ‘s Boss Rossetti tomorrow. The factory is in a place called Yellowstone Village. With policy support, Yellowstone Village introduced There are many factories, and it used to take an hour and a half from the hotel.”

“Okay.” Damien Smyth pinched the center of his eyebrows,” You are all tired too, you go to rest too.”

Jesse Hudson and Tim went to rest and prepare for tomorrow.

3/4

Chapter 725

288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth-saw the missed call from Vivienne Quinn and immediately called back.

Coincidentally, the room downstairs that Damien Smyth lives in is Christian Mendoza.

Christian Mendoza and Bishop Mendoza also came here to sign contracts. with several factories and live stream the goods.