799

Chapter 799

Mendoza, and Bishop Mendoza won’t necessarily tell the truth.

He glanced at the time, it was already ten o’clock in the morning.

Usually at this time, he has already gone to the night market street to guard.

Damien Smyth unscrewed the door and was about to leave when he saw an acquaintance walking from the other side of the corridor.

This person is none other than Christian Mendoza who came from H city.

Christian Mendoza took the earliest flight and rushed over.

She was wearing a gray skirt with a black coat over it, her hair was tied into a bun, her face was small and delicate, and she looked like a college student at school.

It’s just that the clothes are too deep.

Seeing Damien Smyth, Christian Mendoza raised a honey smile,” Lucien, I miss you, I came to see you, are you surprised?”

The appearance of Christian Mendoza surprised Bishop Mendoza,”Sister, why are you here?”

Christian Mendoza not to come on the phone.

Christian Mendoza didn’t answer Bishop Mendoza, her eyes were on Damien Smyth .

In the past, when she looked at him, her eyes were full of

admiration. In her eyes, he was so outstanding, a puppet she could control, and she felt very fulfilled.

But now, she looked at him with regret, because she came, which meant that Damien Smyth would either die or be disabled in the future.

Imagine that such an excellent man is about to suffer a stroke and lie on the bed, unable to take care of himself, wouldn’t it be a pity?

Christian Mendoza opened her arms and hugged Damien Smyth, with a permanent smile on her face,” Lucien, let me give you the answers you want, let’s talk.”

Damien Smyth put no expression on his face, grabbed her shoulders with both hands, and pulled her away from his

arms.

Christian Mendoza felt lost for a moment, he was not willing to give just such a hug?

Christian Mendoza remained expressionless, and put his hands back into his pockets.

The bottle of poison she extracted last night was in her pocket.

Chapter 200

Christian Mendoza is a decisive and ruthless woman, and she

will never let Damien Smyth have the opportunity to get revenge on her.

She will kill this possibility in the cradle.

This is the difference between her and Lindsay Walker and Lily Maya, she will not be soft-hearted, and the person she loves the most is herself.

Christian Mendoza has been sick all year round and has been on the verge of death countless times. She is not afraid of death, but she cherishes life the most.

Damien Smyth’s eyes were slightly cold, and he looked at her,”I would like to hear more about it.”

Bishop Mendoza felt that the atmosphere was not right and wanted to stay, he was afraid that Damien Smyth would hurt Christian Mendoza.

Christian Mendoza said, “Brother, go out and have a look, I’ll talk to Lucien about something.”

“I’m right here.” Bishop Mendoza sat down directly.

Christian Mendoza had a smile on her lips, she didn’t want Bishop Mendoza to see another side of her.

Seeing that Bishop Mendoza insisted on sitting down, she suddenly changed her mind. If someone finds out, someone must take responsibility.

Christian Mendoza walked to the sofa and sat down. Seeing that Damien Smyth was still standing, she smiled and said, ” Lucien, sit down and talk. I’ll show you some photos and see

if you can remember who you are.”

Christian Mendoza took out a stack of photos that she had prepared earlier. She did not cheat. What she took out were photos of Vivienne Quinn, as well as photos of Vivienne

Quinn and her children.

That was when Irma and Murphy celebrated the banquet, Vivienne Quinn in the photo, so beautiful, the children are so cute, Damien Smyth standing next to Vivienne Quinn,

handsome and handsome.

When seeing the photo, Damien Smyth’s pupils shrank suddenly, and his heart seemed to be hit by some powerful

force.

He reached out and took the photo, staring at it fixedly, an indescribable sense of familiarity came over his face, followed by a severe headache, but he couldn’t remember the relationship between the person in the photo and himself.

Christian Mendoza took out this photo, which also shocked Bishop Mendoza . He looked at Christian Mendoza in puzzlement and asked with his eyes, is this going to tell the truth?

If you tell Damien Smyth ‘s true identity, the consequences will be disastrous.

Christian Mendoza has been hiding it for months. She has been sticking to her plan. Just last night, she still refused to give up. What made her change her mind and come here early in the morning just to tell Damien Smyth the truth?

Bishop Mendoza thinks it’s not that simple.