730

Chapter 730
11 298 (Vouchers
If the car entered the tunnel, it would be really bad luck.
If it is only buried by mudslides, the chances of survival are higher.
Vivienne Quinn’s legs were a little weak, and Jane supported her,” Mrs. Smyth, hold on, we will look for it again.”
Vivienne Quinn’s face was pale, without a trace of blood, and her body was trembling uncontrollably.
Vivienne Quinn was all the way here. She and Jane searched in the hospital, and checked from the injured to see if Damien Smyth had been
sent.
There was no one in the hospital, and Vivienne Quinn insisted on driving to the landslide site. If she couldn’t find Damien Smyth, she would not feel at ease.
The sky was dark and it was raining again. A checkpoint was set up on the road to Yellowstone Village, and traffic police guarded it to prevent people from entering.
Vivienne Quinn stopped the car, but did not turn around for a long time. The traffic policeman in a raincoat walked over and said, “There is a landslide ahead, you can’t go in, please turn around and leave.”
Vivienne Quinn rolled down the window and asked, “Has everyone in it been rescued?”
“No, the road was blocked by mudslides. It was too dangerous to experience such heavy rain and landslides. The search and rescue has been stopped now. We can only continue after the rain stops tomorrow.”
“What about the tunnel? How many vehicles are probably buried in it?” Vivienne Quinn’s voice trembled, “My husband can’t be contacted, and he is not in the hospital. He may still be inside.”
Chapter 730
288 Vouchers
The traffic policeman persuaded, “There is no other way. Search and rescue is impossible now. You should leave quickly. The landslide is very dangerous.”
Jane in the car also said,” Mrs. Smyth why don’t we find a place to stay first? Come back tomorrow?”
The traffic police are not allowed to go in, they can’t stay in the car all the time, it’s not safe.
Vivienne Quinn’s me ntal state is also very bad, and Jane is very worried.
Vivienne Quinn shook her head, and then said to the traffic police, “My car is parked here, don’t go in, can I? I will park on that dam.”
The traffic police also understood Vivienne Quinn ‘s mood. There have been several waves of people here today, all of them looked anxious and worried that their relatives would be killed.
The traffic police said, “This is not good, I hope you will cooperate with my work, come back tomorrow.”
The traffic police forced Vivienne Quinn to leave. This is a matter of life and death. If something goes wrong, the traffic police cannot take responsibility.
Vivienne Quinn had no choice but to leave first, and found a hotel in the county town to stay. This place is close to the starting point of the accident, and she can rush there after dawn.
Vivienne Quinn really couldn’t sleep that night, she was very upset and worried about Damien Smyth ‘s situation.
Violet Smyth and the others also arrived afterward, and after learning about the situation, they were all frowning, worried, and full of gloomy clo uds..
Damien Smyth, president of Washington DCSkyreach Group, is still fermenting, and even spreads on the Internet, and there is news that the
Chapter 730
person has died..
1288 Vouchers
Among those killed now, some are missing, buried by mudslides, or rushed downstream.
In K city’s large hospital, Damien Smyth has been sent back to the ward after surgery, but he is still awake, and Christian Mendoza is guarding the ward.
Christian Mendoza has been busy all day and has no time to read the news. Bishop Mendoza saw the news and rushed to find Christian. Mendoza.
“Sister, something has happened, the outside world is now spreading rumors that Damien Smyth is dead.”
“Let me see.” Christian Mendoza glanced at the news and said, “This is a good thing. The bigger the momentum, the greater our kindness.”
Bishop Mendoza said, “Sister, do you want to inform the Smyth family?”
“Don’t notify now, wait until Damien Smyth wakes up, and then check the situation.” Christian Mendoza had other ideas, saying, “If you call the Smyth family now, it won’t be of much credit, I want Damien Smyth to wake up, We are the first to see, so it will be effective, brother, don’t reveal it now, don’t do anything.”
“Okay, I’ll listen to you.” Bishop Mendoza said, “Sister, go to the hotel to rest, and I’ll watch over you.”
“I want to guard by myself, brother, you go back to the hotel.”
Bishop Mendoza had a low-grade fever again, and she couldn’t stand it any longer, so she went back to the hotel.
It’s three o’clock in the morning.
Christian Mendoza looked at Damien Smyth unconscious on the hospital bed and was moved with compassion.
Such an excellent man, which woman can resist?
The arro gant Christian Mendoza, even in the business field, can make her a competitor and a learning idol, only Damien Smyth.
Now this opportunity to be alone, allowing her to quietly and carefully watch Damien Smyth, this feeling makes her feel strange.
288 Vouchers
Christian Mendoza was tired all day, she just looked at Damien Smyth like this, and fell asleep while watching.
And this night, Vivienne Quinn stayed up all night, and Violet Smyth and the Smyth family felt uneasy, praying that nothing would happen to Damien Smyth.
As soon as the rain stopped, Vivienne Quinn, Grayson Smyth and Jane continued to go to the landslide accident site at dawn.
The rescue team continued to search and rescue, this time adding many volunteers and local department personnel.
It took about six hours to clear the road, clear the collapsed tunnel, and rescue all the people inside.
However, there were only two people who really survived, and the rest had no vital signs when they were rescued.
It’s too late, one day and one night, and in the case of serious injuries, who can survive?
Many people were stoned beyond recognition. According to statistics, in the end, 86 people died, 20 were seriously injured, more than a dozen were slightly injured, and 8 people were missing.
The huge number of deaths this time caused a sensation on the Internet, and many netizens traveled hundreds of miles to pay their respects.
But one afternoon, the site of the landslide accident was filled with flowers sent by people who came to mourn.
There were volunteers, locals, and foreigners who bought flowers online to express their condolences.
Damien Smyth, who was listed as missing, was not included in either the body or the people being treated for serious injuries in the hospital.
Knowing that Damien Smyth was missing, Sun Industry ‘s Boss Rossetti