746

Chapter 746

1288 (Vouchers

at night.

Vivienne Quinn and Evangeline slept together, lying in her mother’s arms, Evangeline was very satisfied, her hands were tightly wrapped around Vivienne Quinn ‘s arms.

Evangeline snuggled up to Vivienne Quinn like this, she couldn’t bear to sleep, worried that if she fell asleep, this was just a dream, and her mother would disappear.

Vivienne Quinn looked at her well-behaved and lovely eldest daughter, and said,” Evangeline, Mom has something to tell you. Dad won’t come back for a while, and grandma is very sad. She took her younger siblings. The younger siblings are now the psychological sustenance of grandma. Dad Not here, mother has to replace father to be filial to grandma, but younger siblings are too young, so mother decided to move to live in the old house, would you like to live in the old house with me?”

Evangeline looked up at Vivienne Quinn, shook her head, and made gestures: Mom, can my grandma and I live here? Mom, let’s take care of my younger siblings. I’m the big sister. If you want to let your younger siblings go, it’s fine if mom comes back to accompany me when she is

free.

Evangeline is no longer a three-year-old child, she is more than seven years old, and she is much more sensible.

Before Vivienne Quinn came back, Evangeline heard Mrs. Quinn call Luis Mendoza and mentioned Vivienne Quinn’s current situation.

Evangeline knew that her mother was in trouble, and she didn’t want her mother to be in trouble. Her younger siblings were still young, and her grandma didn’t like her. If she went, she would cause trouble to her mother. She just wanted to live here with her grandma.

Chapter 746

1288 Wouchers

Vivienne Quinn kissed Evangeline ‘s forehead distressedly, and her mother guessed it.

Evangeline doesn’t want to live in the old house.

The reason for this, Vivienne Quinn can also guess.

“Evangeline, mom promises you that when grandma feels better, mom will bring her younger siblings back, and our family will be together forever.”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t want to stimulate Violet Smyth at this time, and was also afraid that if Irma and Murphy were ignored at this time, it would be difficult to get close to these two children in the future.

Emotions need to be cultivated.

she hugged Murphy today, Murphy was a little strange to her, and Irma didn’t look at her either. That kind of strangeness made her feel sad.

If the child born by oneself is not close to oneself, how much would it be a failure?

Damien Smyth changed the company to her name. She is a legal person. She wants to help Damien Smyth keep the company. She can’t take care

of too much.

She was also worried that Evangeline would go to the old house and be wronged, and she would not be able to protect her all the time.

Evangeline rubbed Vivienne Quinn’s chest contentedly, “Mom, I love you, I love my mother the most, and I know that my mother loves me. The old house is very close to here. Mom can visit me, and I can also visit my mother. ”

“Mom owes you too much, and it’s hard for you.” Vivienne Quinn felt guilty.

Evangeline smiled and frowned: I am already very happy to be my

Dividing int pages now

Chapter 346

mother’s daughter.

11 288 vouchers

Vivienne Quinn once again had sore eyes, such a sensible and well- behaved daughter, and a pair of cute babies, how can she be depressed again?

Evangeline reached out and wiped away tears for Vivienne Quinn : Mom is the most miserable. Evangeline understands, mom, you have to be happy. Evangeline loves you forever.

Evangeline understands her mother’s suffering and her mother’s difficulties, so it’s good for her to live here.

to be accompanied by her grandma and teacher Martina Gracie to teach her knowledge.

Evangeline didn’t dare to mention her father, she was afraid that her mother would be sad.

Vivienne Quinn felt very relieved.”Go to sleep.”

This night, Vivienne Quinn finally didn’t need to use alcohol to anesthetize herself, and she could sleep soundly with her daughter in her

arms.

Damien Smyth that night.

the next day.

Vivienne Quinn asked Jane to send her things to the old house of the Smyth family first, and then drove to the Skyreach Group by herself.

Today is Monday, and the company has a morning meeting.

When she was in the rehabilitation center before, Vivienne Quinn followed Damien Smyth to familiarize herself with the company’s operating model, knowing that there would be a morning meeting every Monday and a summary meeting every month.

Chapter 746

Damien Smyth disappeared, the company was temporarily supported by Grayson Smyth, and Jesse Hudson was also working with injuries.

Jesse Hudson has been with Damien Smyth for many years, carrying the shadow of Damien Smyth on his body doing things in an orderly manner, assisting Grayson Smyth, temporarily stabilizing the company, but he can’t hold back some old guys in the company, relying on the old to sell the old, took the opportunity to give Grayson Smyth a blow, and missed the morning meeting.

Today’s morning meeting, only one third came.

Grayson Smyth looked at the vacant seats in the conference room and was also very angry. These people were obviously looking for trouble.

Grayson Smyth was not the acting CEO personally appointed by Damien Smyth. He also held the position of vice president in the company before. He was inspected for accepting bribes, so these people dared not take him seriously.

Even those who came to the morning meeting were casual, just a formality.

Grayson Smyth was angry, but also helpless, and said to Jesse

Hudson, “Send the information to everyone. Let’s start the meeting this morning. If you have anything to report, tell them one by one.”

As soon as the words fell, the door of the conference room was suddenly pushed open from the outside…

Everyone turned their heads in unison, Grayson Smyth saw who was coming, and said in surprise, “Sister-in-law…