642

Chapter 642

Vivienne Quinn didn’t listen to what Reg Maya said afterwards at all, she was only thinking about Evangeline’s hair being pulled out in her mind.

Stella Maya doing with Evangeline ‘s hair?

Vivienne Quinn has a feeling that she can get the truth, but she is just a little bit short, and the more she thinks about it, the more annoying she becomes.

Stella Maya doesn’t care so much about Evangeline’s affairs. Vivienne Quinn looked back on the past few months, but she didn’t find anything wrong with Stella Maya, or any changes around her that could involve Stella Maya in Evangeline’s life

experience.

“Vivienne, Uncle, please, I don’t ask you to let Lily Maya go, just let her spend a few years in prison less.” Reg Maya bowed to Vivienne Quinn as she spoke, keeping her posture very

low.

“Uncle, you have already talked about this, so I will also open my heart and say a few words to you.” Vivienne Quinn said,” Auntie and my mother are sisters, yes, Lily Maya and I have been in love for many years. In the past two years, I have come closer. Seeing her marriage change and being bullied by the Hunt family, I also defended her, and asked myself, I am also benevolent to her. But she killed my two children, this point, Uncle, you cannot deny it.”

Reg Maya bowed her head in shame, it was indeed undeniable.

They are all mothers, and they are all seeking justice for their children. No one should kidnap anyone morally.

What Lily Maya did is really not human, she is crazy.” Reg Maya said,” Vivienne, you have difficulties and hatred in your heart. My uncle understands that this is what should be done. It is human nature. What will Lily Maya suffer? Punishment, that’s what she deserves.”

Reg Maya can no longer say a word of intercession, Lily Maya has killed her two children, Evangeline has become dumb,

and her life is ruined.

Seeing that Reg Maya was reasonable, Vivienne Quinn said a few more words,”My uncle also said just now that my aunt knew who Evangeline ‘s biological father was, but she didn’t reveal it to me. At my wedding back then, she was talking nonsense. Others have slandered me and Evangeline. If you are sincere, tell me the answer, and I may consider saving Lily Maya from a few years in prison.”

“Ashamed, ashamed, okay, I’ll go back and ask your aunt, and I’ll tell you right away.”

“Then thank you, Uncle.” Vivienne Quinn called the nanny to see off the guests.

Reg Maya left, Vivienne Quinn sat on the sofa and thought about it. The paternity test must have been done by two people. Whose hair did Stella Maya take?

Vivienne Quinn didn’t think about Damien Smyth. In her mind, she had already formed a fixed thought. She and

Damien Smyth met in a coffee shop, and they met the wrong person on a blind date.

Evangeline was born a few years ago and is a complete misfit for Damien Smyth .

33.61%

1788 Vouchers

Moreover, Damien Smyth didn’t mention who he had a night at the Beauty Club a few years ago. From Vivienne Quinn’s point of view, Damien Smyth was never thought of.

Vivienne Quinn is worrying about this.

Lindsay Walker, who saw the news of Jeremy Walker’s death, wanted to visit Jeremy Walker immediately and take the last mile.

Lennon Nicholas stopped her, “You go now, there are plenty of police waiting for you, your father died of illness, the police and Damien Smyth will naturally guess, you will go.”

Lindsay Walker said bitterly,”That’s my dad, I’m his daughter, can’t I even send him off for the last time?”

Lennon Nicholas sneered,”You still want to be a filial daughter? Forget about the fact that you were almost

discovered last night? Damien Smyth ‘s people are watching you, do you think you are safe now?”

“Then you create another fake identity for me, and I’ll take a look…”

“Stup*d.” Lennon Nicholas was so angry that he wanted to hit Lindsay Walker, he raised his hand, then lowered it,”Wait a minute.”

Lindsay Walker lost his temper,”You’ll just make me wait, Boss Lennon, when will I have to wait until Vivienne Quinn ‘s baby is born? I can’t wait a moment, you either let me see my dad, or help I killed Vivienne Quinn.”

“You really think you ‘re important ?” Lennon Nicholas

sneered, “You’re just a little interest Jeremy Walker owes me.”

Chapter 642

“What do you mean? My dad? You know my dad?”

1