625

Chapter 625

Jeff Nicholas also doesn’t know the specific reason why Lennon Nicholas rescued Lindsay Walker.

He and Lennon Nicholas are half-brothers, but Lennon Nicholas never allows him to call him brother, only allowed to call Boss Lennon.

Lennon Nicholas sees him as an underling, not a brother.

Lennon Nicholas is also the only relative of Jeff Nicholas in this world. He is also carried by Lennon Nicholas and raised by himself.

Without Lennon Nicholas, there would be no Jeff Nicholas, so he does what Lennon Nicholas tells him to do.

Jeff Nicholas looked at Lindsay Walker indifferently, as if looking at a piece of wood. In his eyes, Lindsay Walker was like a table, chair and bench in the house, not a living person.

Boss Lennon yourself.” Jeff Nicholas stopped, stood on the steps, and looked down at Lindsay Walker,”You can also walk out from here without listening to Boss Lennon, as long as you have the men tality of being arrested by the police Get ready, if I were you, I’d rather die than live.”

With that said, Jeff Nicholas went upstairs.

Lindsay Walker ‘s words echoed in Jeff Nicholas’s ears.

Better to die than to live…

She must be alive and well, and she will not be reconciled if she doesn’t see Vivienne Quinn and the Smyth family being unlucky.

She lost everything and had nothing to lose.

Chapter (25

1298 Vouchers

Lindsay Walker adjusted her men tality, and her heart became colder and more vicious.

In the following days, Lindsay Walker circled between Sigrid Smyth and Lennon Nicholas. Since her body was dirty, she made good use of it to achieve the desired purpose.

Sigrid Smyth finds it very exciting to have sex with a fugitive, and he can’t guess Lindsay Walker ‘s mind. This excitement is something a man can’t refuse.

He also wanted to know who was behind Lindsay Walker.

Such an interesting thing, such a good-looking play, how could he be absent as an audience.

Sigrid Smyth is looking forward to what else Lindsay Walker can do, and when will Damien Smyth discover the existence of Lindsay Walker.

Bob Mendoza gradually narrowed down the search scope through visits and investigations, and finally locked the villa complex where Lindsay Walker temporarily lived.

When Lindsay Walker will be arrested and brought to justice is no longer Vivienne Quinn’s concern. She has more important things to do now. She wants to run the family well, take care of herself and the baby in her womb, and take care of Evangeline.

After Lily Maya was taken away by the police, Stella Maya only came to beg for mercy once, and never came again.

This surprised Vivienne Quinn. She couldn’t believe it, and asked Mrs. Quinn several times,”Mom, auntie really didn’t ask you to intercede?”

31.33%

Chapter (25

788 Vouchers

“No.” Mrs. Quinn said, “Don’t worry, even if she is a real sister, Mom will not compromise this time. What Lily Maya did this time is too inhuman.”

“That’s weird.” Vivienne Quinn muttered.

Lily Maya is the only daughter of Stella Maya, is she really going to jail like this?

Not to mention Vivienne Quinn was puzzled, even Reg Maya was also puzzled.

Stella Maya now stays at home every day, taking out her previous handwork, doing handwork every day, eating and sleeping.

Reg Maya thought that Stella Maya was stimulated and had men tal problems. Seeing that Stella Maya was doing handwork seriously, Reg Maya walked over and said calmly,” Stella, the weather is fine today, why don’t we go for a walk?”

“No, the house is fine.” Stella Maya said, “I have to finish this handiwork. When Lily Maya is released from prison, I will hang it in her new house.”

Stella, I’m going to talk to Mrs. Quinn and Vivienne Quinn about Lily Maya’s matter. Please ask for a letter of

understanding and save Lily Maya from serving a few years in prison.”

“No need to go.” Stella Maya sneered,”They hope that Lily Maya will be in prison for the rest of her life, and she will never let go. Mrs. Quinn is a villain, and she will kill us all because of her daughter’s good marriage. Just watch, we Lily Maya is having a hard time, and neither should Vivienne

Quinn, just let her dumb daughter never know who her real

63.98%

father is.”

Evangeline ‘s real father?” Reg Maya asked, “Do you know who Evangeline’s real father is?”

97.46%