717

Chapter 717

asked, “How long has grandma been back?”

1288 Vouchers

“It’s been half an hour since I came back.” Martina Gracie hesitated to speak, but finally chose not to say much, and said, ” Mrs. Smyth, I’m going back first.”

Vivienne Quinn asked again,” What about Evangeline?”

“Upstairs.” Martina Gracie wanted to talk about Evangeline, but when Violet Smyth came back, she found Murphy scratched on her nose and was very angry. The confinement lady shifted the responsibility to Evangeline again.

Mrs. Quinn was not at home, neither were Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn, and Violet Smyth made Evangeline squat.

This is a Smyth family matter, and Martina Gracie is not easy to get involved, so I don’t have much to say.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t know about Evangeline’s punishment. When she went upstairs, she saw Violet Smyth playing with Murphy and Irma, so she didn’t go over, but said hello,”M o m, you ‘re back.”

Violet Smyth smiled, “Well, I’ll be back for a while.”

“Then I’ll go back to the room and change clothes before I hold the baby.” Vivienne Quinn finished speaking and went to Evangeline ‘s room.

Evangeline was fined to squat for 20 minutes, her legs are still weak, and she was so tired that she lay on the bed to rest.

The squat didn’t hurt, and Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn couldn’t spot it.

The servants at home don’t talk nonsense either.

“Evangeline, why are you so tired.” Vivienne Quinn walked over with a smile,” What did teacher Martina teach you today?”

Chapter 717

1288 Vouchers

Evangeline did not tell Vivienne Quinn about her punishment, and Violet Smyth told her not to speak out

She is older now and knows better.

She is not the biological daughter of the father, nor the granddaughter of the grandmother. If she wants to stay with her parents, she must be

obedient.

Evangeline made gestures: M o m, I’m sleepy and I want to sleep for a while.

“Okay.” Vivienne Quinn touched Evangeline ‘s head and said with a smile. “Then you sleep for a while, have you had dinner yet?”

Evangeline nodded.

Seeing that Evangeline was really tired, Vivienne Quinn didn’t bother

anymore.

Evangeline is usually very energetic, and at this time she is always with her younger siblings. When Violet Smyth came back, Evangeline probably hid in the room because she was afraid of Violet Smyth.

Vivienne Quinn was also very sad. In the past, Violet Smyth loved Evangeline very much. After all, she couldn’t compare to her own granddaughter.

Evangeline wanted to be more comfortable, Violet Smyth had to move back to the old house of the Smyth family.

But this kind of thing can’t be said directly, otherwise it will lead to a big

war.

Vivienne Quinn wondered what a good excuse she had to come up with so that Violet Smyth could move back

Violet Smyth now follows where the baby is.

3/4

Chapter 717

At the same time, Violet Smyth is also racking her brains to send Evangeline away because of the baby’s successive injuries.

1288 Vouchers

Violet Smyth wants to send Evangeline to a boarding school in a special school, but is worried about being refuted by Damien Smyth .

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have their own ideas, and then they are all tempted by Damien Smyth

Damien Smyth still can’t understand the minds of the two? Then he, the president of Skyreach Group, would be in vain.

Damien Smyth called Amos Smyth,”Dad, no matter what method you use to coax M o m back to the old house, your marriage is in trouble, and you can’t use your son’s marriage to pay for it.”

Amos Smyth asked, “Did your mother do something again?”

Amos Smyth discovered before that Violet Smyth is a bit like madam Smyth, and a bit crazy.

“A proper distance is conducive to beauty.” Damien Smyth said, “Before Friday, you can coax m o m back.”