754

Chapter 754

was wrong with Elvis Reynolds and became suspicious.

298 Vouchers

Helen didn’t think much about it, took a few sips of soup, and continued to chat with Hugo Walker and Vivian Walker, every sentence was the kind that pokes at a sore spot.

Vivian Walker smiled and said, ” Bob, you’ve had your soup. This meatball soup is still fresh.’

“Okay.” Bob Mendoza picked up the bowl and drank it, and then

said, “Uncle, aunt, my mother is like this, she speaks straight, don’t worry, she has no evil intentions.”

Hugo Walker and Vivian Walker echoed embarrassingly,”It’s okay, it’s all a family, don’t say such foreign things.”

Elvis Reynolds brought out the soup at this time, and after handing it to Poppy, he sat down on the stool next to him to cat in silence.

Bob Mendoza continued, “Uncle, Aunt, there is one more thing. I want to take this opportunity to make it clear to everyone and give my sister-in- law an explanation.”

Bob Mendoza looked serious, and everyone stopped their forks to hear what he had to say.

Bob Mendoza looked at Elvis Reynolds and said, “Sister-in-law, I’m sorry, I can’t marry you, I would like to compensate you, and the way to

compensate you, I think about it, can only give money.”

Bob Mendoza took out a bank card and pushed it in front of Elvis Reynolds,”There are half a million dollars in it, and the password is the last six digits of the card number. In front of uncle and aunt, I want to settle this matter, sister-in-law, if you wish, accept this card.”

Elvis Reynolds was a little moved when he heard the amount of 500,000 US dollars, but he thought that she owed more than this amount of online loans now, plus interest and rolling interest, she already owed

3/4

more than 700,000 US dollars.

Elvis Reynolds immediately acted angry, as if humiliated,” Bob Mendoza, what do you mean, who do you think I am?”

Vivian Walker also took advantage of the topic,” Bob, aren’t you humiliating people? You had sex with Elvis Reynolds, and now you paid us off. What do you think we Elvis are? You think Elvis Reynolds is a prostitution woman ?”

Hugo Walker also slapped the table and was furious,” Bob Mendoza, you ake the money back, according to the rules of our Walker family, the voman is yours, then you have to marry her, as a man, do you have this esponsibility?”

18 288 Vouchers

The Walker family attacked Bob Mendoza, and the atmosphere at the dinner table was tense.

Poppy was too scared to speak, Elvis Reynolds signaled Poppy to go back to the room and leave the adults alone.

Seeing the Walker family bullying Bob Mendoza, how could Helen agree?

Helen said. “I said Hugo. Vivian. these twisted melons are not sweet, they are all young people, besides. Elvis Reynolds is not a pure virgin, it is my son who suffers, and Bob doesn’t even have a girlfriend. I heard You are still drunk, you can’t bully people like this, my son has raised you for so many years, why, you really depend on my son ?”

Helen spoke the truth directly and defended her son.

Elvis Reynolds was so angry that tears welled up in his eyes, and Helen’s words were sarcastic, but they were also true.

Hugo Walker was so angry that he slapped the table again.”We rely on Bob Mendoza? I said Helen. can you show some conscience, your son slept with my daughter-in-law, my son sacrificed for you to save your son, what, my son still Saved the wrong person?”

Bob Mendoza frowned, Brook ‘s death was his heart knot.

Helen didn’t lose, and quarreled.”Who saved your son? My son is wearing a bulletproof vest. Even if your son doesn’t block it, my son will be fine. And I heard that the mission did not have your son, Why did he insist on following? I think he is short-lived and wants my son to support you, and you are the whole family ganging up to lie to my son.

וו

Helen’s inadvertent sentence exposed the true colors of the Walker family.

The Walker family felt guilty, they were so stunned that they couldn’t speak, and all of them were so angry that they blushed and their necks

Chapter 754

were thick.

1288 Vouchers

Just when Bob Mendoza was about to say something, Helen’s limbs. suddenly became weak, and his eyes were dizzy, so he fell directly to the ground.

This is the onset of the effect of the medicine, and Helen’s emotional agitation accelerated the effect of the medicine.

“Mom.” Bob Mendoza was shocked, and quickly helped Helen up. Seeing that Helen didn’t respond, he quickly picked Helen up and went to the hospital.

The Walker family was also frightened. they just wanted to drug the two of them out, but they didn’t know that there would be a quarrel, and they fainted after arguing, if they were sent to the hospital, wouldn’t they be exposed?

Vivian Walker urges Elvis Reynolds,”You go and see, before Bob Mendoza finds out.”

The Walker family suddenly became a mess.

It was late, and Vivienne Quinn returned to the old house of the Smyth family exhausted after a day of work.

Irma is asleep again, and after Vivienne Quinn has watched, go to Violet Smyth’s room to see Murphy.

Violet Smyth has been taking Murphy to sleep in her room lately.

The door was open, and Vivienne Quinn yelled at the door, but there was no movement, so she went in directly.

Violet Smyth hugged Murphy in one hand, and held a photo of Damien Smyth when she was a child in the other. She said tearfully, ” Murphy, this is your dad when he was a kid. Look, isn’t it cute? You look just like your dad…”

Vivienne Quinn also felt uncomfortable when she heard this.

Damien Smyth had an accident, and Vivienne Quinn either used alcohol or work to numb herself, so as not to let herself have a moment of leisure, and not let missing take advantage of the loopholes.

“Mom.” Vivienne Quinn walked over.

“You ‘re back.” Violet Smyth quickly wiped away tears, smelled the alcohol on Vivienne Quinn’s body, and said, ” You smell of alcohol, and you’re drinking again, go take a bath before getting close to the child, remember in the future, don’t get drunk Smudge the child with anger.”

Vivienne Quinn did drink, she wanted to hug Murphy, but she didn’t reach out after hearing this.

“Okay, I’ll wash in a while.” Vivienne Quinn teased Murphy,”Baby, do you miss your mother?”

Vivienne Quinn is busy, but anyway, the babies see her more times than before. There is a blood relationship, and the babies will now get close to Vivienne Quinn.

Murphy happily reached out to Vivienne Quinn to hug her. Violet Smyth stepped back while hugging Murphy, and said, ” Murphy, mom smells of alcohol. Let’s not let mom hug her. Grandma hugs you to find your

sister.”