788

Chapter 788

Evangeline’s actions made Vivienne Quinn deeply aware of how much psychological shadow Violet Smyth had on Evangeline.

“Evangeline.” Vivienne Quinn walked over quickly.

Seeing Vivienne Quinn coming, Violet Smyth was a little

embarrassed,” Vivienne, I was talking to Evangeline, I didn’t blame her.””

“Mom, it’s so late, what are you doing here?” Vivienne Quinn asked knowingly.

Violet Smyth said shyly,”I’ll come to see the child and apologize to Evangeline. Evangeline, I’m your grandma. Grandma didn’t blame you. You can play with your younger siblings and have fun.”

Violet Smyth has lost the bitterness of the past, and has changed a lot, and has restored her attitude towards. Evangeline when she first met her.

Evangeline was a little flattered and glanced at Vivienne Quinn.

Vivienne Quinn said,” Evangeline, let grandma come and take your younger siblings back to your room to sleep. It’s getting late, you have class tomorrow, teacher Martina Gracie said, class will start at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning.”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t let Violet Smyth touch the child anymore, she was also afraid that Violet Smyth would bring the child back to the old house of the Smyth family.

She thinks it’s good now, the three children are together, the house is lively, Violet Smyth is willing to come and visit, she

welcomes it, but if she takes it away, she will not regress this time.

Evangeline called Mrs. Quinn. When Mrs. Quinn saw Violet Smyth, she didn’t have much to say. She greeted her and said politely, “Violet, you can stay here tonight.”

Violet Smyth climbed along the pole, “Okay, Mom Vivienne, you take the children to bed first, and I will be there in a while.”

Mrs. Quinn “…”

She’s just being polite.

Mrs. Quinn laughed dryly, and carried a child upstairs with Evangeline.

Vivienne Quinn sat down and said, “Mom, you also saw that Evangeline is a little afraid of you.”

There was some emotion in Vivienne Quinn’s tone.

Violet Smyth knew she was wrong, she sat down with an uncomfortable expression, clenched her hands, hesitated for a long time and didn’t know what to say.

Vivienne, I’m sorry, Mom apologizes to you.” Violet Smyth lowered her posture and said, “I didn’t know that Evangeline was Damien’s daughter before. No one said it. I know you have one heart and one heart for Damien. Evangeline ‘s child is my first.” I liked it at first glance, and felt that she was born to be a member of my Smyth family.”

Vivienne Quinn had mixed feelings in her heart, and saying such words now could not make up for the psychological

shadow of prejudice on Evangeline.

Violet Smyth ‘s words sounded beautifully convincing.

Violet Smyth was talking, her eyes were red, feeling sorry for Evangeline, she wiped away her tears with a tissue,”

Vivienne, what I said during the day was a bit too much, so don’t worry too much.”

Vivienne Quinn was actually angry at the time, but after that, she didn’t take it to heart.

She couldn’t really argue with Violet Smyth.

“Mom, it’s all over, and I also spoke with a bit of a strong tone, something is wrong.” Vivienne Quinn said,”This is the situation at home now, Damien Smyth is not here, everyone. seems to have lost their backbone. You are suppressing, I It’s also suppressed, and it’s good to say it now.”

“Yes, it’s good to say it.” Violet Smyth’s eyes were full of sadness,”People have misfortunes and blessings. Damien passed away suddenly. I also know that you are as sad as I am. You still have so many things to do every day, all because of this Running around at home, Grayson is not suitable for business, your father is also used to idleness, Damien used to support it alone, now you support it… I shouldn’t hurt you by saying those words.”

Violet Smyth thought a lot. Before Damien Smyth’s accident, she was still dealing with the conflict between her mother-in- law and Vivienne Quinn. Now that she and Vivienne Quinn have such a trouble, even if her son dies, he will not feel at ease in heaven.

“Mom, it’s all a family, let’s not talk about it.” Vivienne Quinn

took the opportunity to say, “You want to see the children in the future, you can come anytime, I’m really busy, and I need your help with the children’s affairs.”

Violet Smyth understood that she only had the right to visit in the future and could not take her away.

Violet Smyth hesitated to speak, but finally said nothing, just nodded.

And this night, she didn’t stay at South Gate Villa either, the driver took her back.

seeing off Violet Smyth, Vivienne Quinn sat alone in the living room for a while.

She could no longer hear the laughter of the children upstairs, so she must have fallen asleep.

The night was as cold as water, and the silence was so unnerving.

Vivienne Quinn got up and went to the study. She missed Damien Smyth. The study was full of his things, which made her think about others.

Vivienne Quinn turned on the computer and watched the news of the Yellowstone Village landslide again. Every time she watched it, she hoped to freeze the time before the landslide.

There are still a lot of news about the Yellowstone Village landslide on the Internet. Vivienne Quinn searched casually, and many popped up.

Suddenly, at the scene of the accident, a familiar face came

into view.

It’s Christian Mendoza .