738

Chapter 738

1288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth’s accident, Vivienne Quinn had a habit of drinking heavily.

Now wherever she goes, there is a bottle of wine in her bag, and when she feels uncomfortable, she only drinks a couple of sips.

What she didn’t know was that during the time she stayed in K city, Jeff Nicholas didn’t leave either, and he kept following her secretly.

Lainey Marlowe was really worried about Vivienne Quinn, so she flew to K city to find Vivienne Quinn, and wanted Vivienne Quinn to go back to Washington DC

Lainey Marlowe found Vivienne Quinn, the two had a drink on the streets of K city, and Vivienne Quinn was crying and had no image.

Lainey Marlowe said, “Cry, cry, cry, cry, and live again.”

Vivienne Quinn was drunk, her hands shaking while holding the wine, and the scene in front of her eyes was blurry.

“Lainey, my heart hurts so much. I couldn’t find him no matter what. The rescue team also stopped searching. The last three missing persons were never found. They all said that they might have died in the river with the mudslide. I hope.” Vivienne Quinn cried and said, “Why didn’t I promise him that day and come with him, I should come to K city with him.”

“This kind of natural and man-made disaster, no one can predict.” Lainey Marlowe held Vivienne Quinn ‘s hand and said, “When I came, your mother told me repeatedly that I must persuade you to go back. Stay here, what about the children at home? What about the company?”

Vivienne Quinn said sadly,” Lainey, if there is no child, no mother, I will not be alive. Every day without Damien Smyth is so painful. I can only sleep by taking medicine and drinking every day. II dreamed of him every night, and I asked him in my dream, why didn’t he come back, don’t you want me and the baby?”

Chapter 738

268 Vouchers

Lainey Marlowe hugged Vivienne Quinn,” Vivienne will pass, sleep well tonight, maybe Damien Smyth will come back someday.”

Lainey Marlowe kept comforting her, only to realize that Vivienne Quinn had fallen asleep when she found that Vivienne Quinn hadn’t moved.

Vivienne Quinn was drunk and completely unconscious.

Lainey Marlowe sent people back to the hotel, looked at Vivienne Quinn who was still whispering Damien Smyth ‘s name in her sleep, and sighed.

That night. Vivienne Quinn dreamed of Damien Smyth again. It was a lingering dream, which made her reluctant to wake up from the dream, and wanted to be trapped in it forever.

And at the same time.

Damien Smyth, who is far away in H city, also had a dream. He dreamed of a scene in the Beauty Club a few years ago.

The woman’s appearance in the dream was very blurry. He tried hard to see her appearance clearly, but his eyes seemed to be covered with a gauze, so he couldn’t see clearly.

But the woman’s voice, soft and seductive, made him feel affectionate.

The voice didn’t sound like Christian Mendoza ‘s, he was sure the person in his dream was not Christian Mendoza.

the next day.

Damien Smyth woke up, he had been in H city for so long, but he didn’t get back any memory, it was strange everywhere.

“Son, it’s breakfast.”

A voice came from downstairs, and a man who was almost sixty came up with a smile on his face.

2/4

Chapter 738

This person is none other than Housekeeper Gunter.

288 Vouchers

Housekeeper Gunter knew that Damien Smyth was not his son, but the somewhat similar appearance and his longing for his dead son made him regard Damien Smyth as his dead son

Especially when Damien Smyth called his father, at that moment, Housekeeper Gunter recognized Damien Smyth as his son. No matter who he is, no matter whether this deception is exposed or not, at this moment, he is just a poor father.

Damien Smyth’s yelling “Dad” gave Housekeeper Gunter the illusion that his son had come back from the dead.

“Hmm.” Damien Smyth remained expressionless, his expression unchanged.

Christian Mendoza and Housekeeper Gunter said he was Lucien Gunter, the son of Housekeeper Gunter, and he had his ID card, but he still felt strange and couldn’t remember anything.

coming to H city, Damien Smyth recuperated in this detached villa, which is a house under the name of Christian Mendoza.

Damien Smyth went downstairs to cat, and Housekeeper Gunter was very satisfied to see him eating deliciously, so he couldn’t help adding more food for him.

Damien Smyth immediately frowned, “No.”

There was a hint of order in the cold tone, which was the innate aura of those who have been in the upper class for a long time.

Housekeeper Gunter served Damien Smyth food with a fork he had eaten. Damien Smyth already felt uncomfortable watching it. He has a clean freak.

“I’m full.” Damien Smyth stopped after two bites and said, “I’m going out for a walk.”

Chapter 738

He wanted to go out and find the memory by himself.

11 2010 Vouchers

He was about to go out when Christian Mendoza came,” Lucien, are you going out?”

Damien Smyth has been recuperating at home for more than a month, and has not gone out a few times, and Christian Mendoza is always with him.

Christian Mendoza took him to so-called old rendezvous and told about past events, none of which he remembered.

Of course, those stories were invented by Christian Mendoza.

“I want to go for a walk by myself.” Damien Smyth didn’t want Christian Mendoza to follow him, he really wanted to know who the woman in the dream was.