709

Chapter 709

1 288 Vouchers

Elvis Reynolds saw that Bob Mendoza had been ignoring himself, and his good mood was half bad.

She walked up to Bob Mendoza and said, “Don’t I look good in this dress?”

She knew what Lainey Marlowe bought, and asked the clerk to take the same dress, which was an orange dress.

However, her figure and skin color are not as good as Lainey Marlowe, so she can only take plus size.

Elvis Reynolds wears it, it really doesn’t look good. The whole

temperament, skin color and hairstyle don’t match at all. Elvis Reynolds has fat on his waist, a little slumped butt, broad shoulders, and a little fat on his chest. Wearing this orange skirt, it doesn’t look good at all.

On the whole, Elvis Reynolds is just an ordinary woman, even if she is placed in the crowd, she is also an ordinary person, the inconspicuous kind.

Bob Mendoza was looking at his phone with his head down. He was surfing the Internet when he saw a post from Lainey Marlowe.

Lainey Marlowe is also wearing an orange long dress. She has fair skin, a good figure, and her hair is tied up high, revealing her beautiful collarbone. She looks tall and beautiful, especially eye-catching.

Standing next to Lainey Marlowe is Vivienne Quinn, who is photographed having afternoon tea at South Gate Villa.

Elvis Reynolds was too loud, and Bob Mendoza looked up, only to notice that she was wearing an orange dress, the same style as Lainey Marlowe

‘s.

Men are also visual animals. Whether they look good or not, they will have the most instinctive reaction in their minds.

Bob Mendoza frowned, “Sister-in-law, when did you buy this dress?”

Chapter 709

1 288 Vouchers

I bought it this afternoon, isn’t it good?” Elvis Reynolds spun around with a smile, showing himself.

This dress costs more than 80,000 US dollars.

Elvis Reynolds didn’t feel bad when he bought it, but it hurts when he thinks about it now.

She didn’t even take off the label and hid it in her clothes.

Bob Mendoza saw that Elvis Reynolds was imitating Lainey Marlowe, and said.”Sister-in-law, everyone has their own style and personality, just be yourself.”

Elvis Reynolds’ face collapsed, and he looked at him disappointedly.” You don’t think it looks good? Bob Mendoza, I don’t want to hear you call me sister-in-law, you call me Elvis, okay?”

“Sister-in-law, I…”

“Call me Elvis.” Elvis Reynolds clenched his skirt, turned up his volumet a little bit, and looked like he was about to cry, “I’m all yours, what else do you call your sister-in-law? After relocating Brook’s grave, we will Set the date of engagement, isn’t your mother coming? Just in time, the two families sit down and discuss the marriage.

“Sister-in-law, I can’t marry you.” Bob Mendoza said guiltily, “I won’t marry you either, I will give you compensation, whatever compensation you want.”

“I want you to marry me, I’m already yours.” Elvis Reynolds cried, his tone was very firm, with a somewhat aggressive posture, “Everyone in the Public Security Bureau knows about us, what do you want me to do? See someone? Brook’s parents also know about it, they all expect us to get married, what’s wrong with me being your wife? I will work hard to change, to be as beautiful and capable as Miss Marlowe.”

matter how emotional Elvis Reynolds was, Bob Mendoza did not change

2/4

Chapter 709

208 Vouchers

his decision. He said patiently.”Sister-in-law, even without Lainey Marlowe, I would not marry you. We are not suitable, and it is impossible, do you understand? You It’s Brook ‘s wife, if I marry you, I’m sorry for Brook, besides, I don’t like you either, we won’t be happy.”

Bob Mendoza made it very clear and absolute. He should have dealt with these things long ago. He also wanted to give Elvis Reynolds an explanation, but he really couldn’t marry Elvis Reynolds .

Marrying a woman you don’t love for a lifetime is very painful.

Brook is dead.” Elvis Reynolds lost control of his emotions, “I’m going to marry you. Bob Mendoza, this is what you owe me, what you owe Brook, and you have to pay it back for the rest of your life.”

Bob Mendoza was also angry, “I give you my life, do you want it?”

Elvis Reynolds, these words are like a thousand arrows piercing the heart.

A man would rather die than marry, for a woman, that is such a humiliating thing.

Elvis Reynolds kept crying. She wiped her tears and said, ” Poppy is still waiting for me at home. I’ll go back first. I’ll come back tomorrow.’

Elvis Reynolds left after speaking, she still didn’t want to have too much trouble with Bob Mendoza.

Elvis Reynolds was wearing a skirt worth 80,000 dollars. As soon as she arrived downstairs in the hospital, she encountered a cleaner cleaning. She didn’t pay attention, knocked over the bucket on the ground, and the skirt was also dirty.

Elvis Reynolds’ face was green at the time, and she couldn’t return the $ 80,000 skirt if it was stained.

Annoyed, Elvis Reynolds vented his anger on the cleaner, “What’s the matter with you, put the bucket here, my skirt is stained, you pay me $

80,000.”

When the cleaner heard the $ 80,000 she was anxious,” You tripped yourself, it’s none of my business. You look poor, and dare to say it’s an $ 80.000 dress. Can you afford an $ 80,000 dress?”? I think you just want to extort money, what the hell.