764

Chapter 764

288 Vouchers

Bblythe Gracie found out that Vivienne Quinn was talking with Virgil Reynolds here tonight, and had been waiting here a long time ago.

Virgil Reynolds is notoriously lustful, as long as he puts some medicine in the wine, there will be a good show tonight.

He has already notified the reporters and the media. Just wait for his side. to send out a signal. The incident of Vivienne Quinn fooling around with Virgil Reynolds will cause a sensation in the entire business world early tomorrow morning. He wants to see how Vivienne Quinn will continue to stay in the Smyth family.

A widow, Damien Smyth soon after the accident, Vivienne Quinn had an affair with another man, enough to disintegrate Vivienne Quinn.

Bblythe Gracie has always hated Vivienne Quinn in his heart. After he was kicked out of Skyreach Group by Vivienne Quinn, he has been looking for opportunities to take revenge,

Today, he finally had a chance.

The waitress took the medicine bag from Bblythe Gracie and said, “Don’t worry, Boss Gracie, it will be done. Wait for my news.”

Got the medicine and the waitress went to get the wine.

Drugging Vivienne Quinn wasn’t enough, Bblythe Gracie had to find a way to lure Jesse Hudson away from the door.

With Jesse Hudson guarding him, there was still no chance to make a

move.

Bblythe Gracie has already figured out a countermeasure.

Not long after the waitress brought the wine into the box, a drunk man was being swearing at Jesse Hudson by two younger brothers.

The man walked up to Jesse Hudson and started making trouble on purpose. Jesse Hudson ignored him. The man started fighting with Jesse

Chapter 764

Hudson without saying anything. The female colleagues in the department were also frightened.

288 (Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn inside doesn’t know what’s going on outside. She is drinking with Virgil Reynolds and chatting about the South Bay project.

Vivienne Quinn was familiar with the South Bay project before she came. Damien Smyth also talked about this project with her before. She still remembered and repeated Damien Smyth ‘s point of view. Virgil Reynolds saw that Vivienne Quinn really understood, so he was more willing to learn more, have the intention of cooperation.

It didn’t take long for the noise outside the box to disappear. Jesse Hudson was taken away by ambulance, and colleagues from the public relations department also rushed to the hospital.

In the box, Vivienne Quinn, who had already had a few glasses of foreign wine, felt a little uncomfortable, and her whole body became hot.

Virgil Reynolds also drank. He already admired Vivienne Quinn, but under the influence of alcohol and drugs, he was a little out of control.

Virgil Reynolds touched Vivienne Quinn ‘s hand, with desire in his eyes,” Vivienne Quinn, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, come and let me love you well.”

While talking, Virgil Reynolds leaned towards Vivienne Quinn. Seeing that the situation was wrong, Vivienne Quinn pushed Virgil Reynolds away, glanced at the wine, and said angrily, “You took drugs? Virgil Reynolds, I thought you were a real man, Unexpectedly, you are a despicable person.”

Vivienne Quinn called her name angrily, and she was also very scared and terrified.

The whole body was like a fire, and the desire was about to swallow her and destroy her willpower.

Chapter 764

25 Wouchers

Virgil Reynolds doesn’t know what’s going on, but how can he not react now after a long time in the mall?

Vivienne Quinn, you believe me, I, Virgil Reynolds, really didn’t take drugs, whoever took drugs is a bas tard .” Virgil Reynolds swears, while approaching Vivienne Quinn uncontrollably, he hugged Vivienne Quinn,”This is G o d’s will, Vivienne Quinn, follow me, let me love you well.”

Vivienne Quinn is a fatal temptation. Virgil Reynolds’ lustful nature is revealed, and his behavior is a little crazy, pressing Vivienne Quinn on the sofa.

Vivienne Quinn was really frightened. She struggled with all her

strength, but her limbs were weak and limp. Under the influence of the medicine, her rationality was almost drowned.

Virgil Reynolds, let me go, let go…]

Vivienne Quinn panicked and shouted outside,” Jesse Hudson, Jesse Hudson …”

No matter how much she shouted, no one came in.

Vivienne Quinn was a little desperate, dry mouth, dim lights, the man on her body, blurred eyes, she was in a trance, scenes flashed in her mind, and a sense of familiarity came over her face.

That was the memory she lost a few years ago, and it was almost exactly the same as now.

It’s the same scene, with the same lights above the head, but the man on the body is different.

She grabbed the deleted images in her memory and fixed the man’s appearance. She finally saw the man’s face clearly…it was him.