701

Chapter 701

1288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth just squinted for a moment, closing his eyes to rest, and woke up when Vivienne Quinn sat on her lap.

Hearing what Vivienne Quinn said next to his ear, he instantly regained his energy.

Damien Smyth opened his eyelids and saw the charming Vivienne Quinn. in front of him, his heart moved.

Vivienne Quinn put her arms around his neck, raised her lips and smiled,” Are you really asleep?”

Damien Smyth pinched her waist and smiled lowly, “Don’t make trouble, I was joking with you just now, you are not in good health, we will have s*x when you recover .”

“Don’t want to have s*x? That’s fine.

Damien Smyth.”…”

Then, she got up, walked to the window, closed the window, and deliberately drew the curtains, then walked to the door and locked it.

Damien Smyth smiled when he saw Vivienne Quinn ‘s actions, “Is this a big deal?”

Vivienne Quinn shrugged and got into bed, “I’m really tired today, so let’s rest. If you don’t want to have s*x, don’t think about it. Then you can go to the guest room.”

The doors are locked, let him sleep in the guest room?

This small thought, still don’t understand?

Vivienne Quinn is angry.

Damien Smyth smiled, and followed under the covers.

“Honey, are you angry?”

1/4

Chapter 701

17 288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn blinked and asked knowingly, “What am I angry about?”

Damien Smyth smiled lowly, she reached out and squeezed his neck,”Do you want to have s*x, do you want to have s*x.”

Damien Smyth laughed out loud, Vivienne Quinn was naturally a pinched Damien Smyth, she was just kidding.

“No one would ask for that.” Damien Sinyth stopped laughing and grabbed her hand. “Honey, you really don’t need to…”

“It’s okay.” Vivienne Quinn smiled.

Damien Smyth naturally knew what Vivienne Quinn was up to.

Vivienne Quinn was wronged by that

Vivienne Quinn is willing, she is willing to have s*x with Damien Smyth.

Damien Smyth stopped her, “Honey, I wish I knew what you mean.”

Vivienne Quinn took his hand away and said, “You’ve done so much for me, let me do something for you.”

Vivienne Quinn said it all, what else can Damien Smyth say?

From the moment he met Vivienne Quinn, he had a hunch that if he wanted to fall on this woman, let alone fall on her in this life, even if it was forever, he would be willing.

after an hour.

Damien Smyth kissed Vivienne Quinn’s forehead, “Honey, I love you.”

Vivienne Quinn leaned over him with her eyes closed and said, “Well, I know, I always knew,”

2/4

Damien Smyth was so good, she almost failed.

Damien Smyth smiled.” You are also tired today, go to sleep.”

“Hmm.” Vivienne Quinn wanted to talk about Evangeline, but when she got to the point of speaking, she felt that there was no need to say any more. Damien Smyth had already done a good job.

Tired Vivienne Quinn fell asleep quickly.

Damien Smyth couldn’t sleep, he felt refreshed. After Vivienne Quinn fell asleep, he walked out of the bedroom, heard crying in the baby room, and went in to have a look.

The two babies are hungry again, and it’s time for night milk.

The confinement sisters were mixing milk powder, and Violet Smyth was also coaxing Murphy with her arms,

“Damien, it’s so late, why haven’t you slept yet?” Violet Smyth asked.

“Hear the voice and come over and take a look.” Damien Smyth walked over to see his daughter and son.

As soon as they took milk, the two babies stopped crying, their eyeballs. opened wide, their little hands stretched out, and they held the feeding bottle, as if they were afraid that others would snatch it.

Damien Smyth’s heart melted as he watched the baby’s small mo uth suc king on the pacifier.

Probably this is the meaning of a new life, watching one’s own child grow up little by little, carrying one’s own blood, one’s own surname, passed on from generation to generation.

Damien Smyth didn’t know why he made money before, but now he has a goal, which is to give his wife and children a better life.

This is what it means for a man to make money and struggle.

3/4

Chapter 701

288 Vouchers

Violet Smyth said with a smile,” Damien, you look so cute. Now I think about the two children every day, and they are very energetic.”

Violet Smyth is very energetic every day, as long as she looks at the babies, she is very active in everything she does.

play cards with her friends now, and the tea with her sisters is also canceled. Even if she goes out, she still has to bring her grandson or granddaughter.

Everyone in the circle knows that Violet Smyth loves her two children, and they all praise Vivienne Quinn for her good fortune. The two children have taken care of her mother-in-law.

“Yeah.” Damien Smyth just responded, without making too much conversation, focusing on the baby’s feeding.

He knew that Violet Smyth liked children, so Violet Smyth moved here, and he didn’t say anything.

He can’t really marry a wife and have a child, so let’s put his mother aside.

After becoming a parent, I can better understand the heart of my parents.

Violet Smyth asked,” Damien, why didn’t Christian stay at home today? I didn’t know until I came back that Christian said she had gone to a hotel. Did Vivienne arrange this?”

Flash marriage:He made my jaw drop 4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें