763

Chapter 763

288 Wouchers

Jesse Hudson worries,” Mrs. Smyth…”

“Let’s all go out.” Vivienne Quinn waved.

Jesse Hudson hesitated for a moment, and took everyone else out of the box, leaving only Virgil Reynolds and Vivienne Quinn in the huge box.

Vivienne Quinn was a little scared, Virgil Reynolds is notoriously h or ny.

Virgil Reynolds saw Vivienne Quinn ‘s fear. He poured a glass of foreign wine, walked up to Vivienne Quinn, and handed it to her,” Boss Quinn is a little afraid of me, so vou dare to come out and talk to me about business? In business, that is A man’s business, a beauty like you should be in charge of having fun at home.”

Vivienne Quinn reached out to take the wine, and drank it all in one gulp, also to strengthen her courage. The wine was a bit bitter, and she became more courageous after drinking a glass.

Vivienne Quinn raised her eyes and said firmly, “When he was still here, this family was supported by him. Naturally. I just need to be at ease as the little woman behind him. Now that he is gone, this family, this company, I also Will stick with him until he comes back.”

Virgil Reynolds especially admired Vivienne Quinn, and drank the wine in his glass, saying, “I, Virgil Reynolds, have read countless women, and I never envied Damien Smyth before. At this moment, I envy him for having a good woman like you.”.”

Virgil Reynolds has had too many women, some of whom he can’t even remember their names, but those women came for his money, and he can get rid of designer bags and jewelry, and make those women lie down on the bed obediently.

Such an unchallenging woman, who gets it too easily, loses interest quickly.

Vivienne Quinn said,” Boss Reynolds has won the prize. Good women

2/4

Chapter 763

are made by men.”

128 Wouchers

Virgil Reynolds was taken aback, thinking of Damien Smyth’s title of spoiling his wife, and thinking that the legal person of the entire Skyreach Group had become Vivienne Quinn, so he realized why he was not as good as Damien Smyth

Damien Smyth dared to hand everything over to Vivienne Quinn, and he

didn’t dare.

Just because Damien Smyth is good to Vivienne Quinn. Vivienne Quinn will also love Damien Smyth.

Virgil Reynolds sat down, poured another glass of wine, raised his glass, and said.” Vivienne Quinn, I wonder if I. Virgil Reynolds, can have this honor. You give me a chance to pursue you, marry a wife and a good man. if I can marry With a good wife like you, my Reynolds family must be more prosperous, I mean it.”

Vivienne Quinn,”…”

“Boss Reynolds, don’t make fun of me.” Vivienne Quinn said with a smile. “I only have one person in my heart. If Boss Reynolds is interested in cooperating with the South Bay project, then we can continue to chat. If not, we will not.” Waste each other’s time.”

Virgil Reynolds said with a smile,” Boss Quinn ‘s temperament is really a bit like Damien Smyth. Okay, let’s stop joking, let’s talk about the South Bay project. The wine is gone, and I will send someone to bring a bottle of wine.”

Virgil Reynolds rang the service bell, and soon a waitress came in, Virgil Reynolds said, “Bring another bottle of this wine here.”

“Yes, Boss Reynolds.”

The waitress walked out, and Jesse Hudson waited outside with her PR colleagues.

3/4

254 (Vouchers

The waitress passed the corner of the corridor, walked towards the fire exit, and respectfully called out to a man standing inside,” Boss Gracie.”

A man stepped out of the shadows, it was Bblythe Gracie.

Bblythe Gracie looked gloomy, and handed something to the waitress, “I’ll put it in the wine later.”