634

Chapter 634

Vivienne Quinn understood what Damien Smyth meant. He

was worried that the person who had poisoned before would poison Luis Mendoza again.

Vivienne Quinn also paid attention to it, and said,”When my dad returned to H city, I told him about it. If he can think about it, hand over the company to the two brothers and sisters, and take some shares for himself. Everything will be fine, but he If you don’t want to delegate power and leave it to me, it’s not because of you as a backer.”

The Mendoza Group is very complicated now, and many people have been changed. It may not be easy for Luis Mendoza to seize power. During the period of Luis Mendoza’s stroke, Christian Mendoza and Bishop Mendoza will definitely speed up and gain a firm foothold. You don’t need to think about it, but few of the Mendoza Group’s board of directors are still on Luis Mendoza’s side.

Vivienne Quinn has the backing of Damien Smyth to be able to compete with Bishop Mendoza and Christian Mendoza.

Damien Smyth nodded,” Mendoza Group now has a market value of more than one billion US dollars. Not to mention, after Bishop Mendoza took over, he took a new route, packaged new media short videos, and signed many Internet celebrities to do live broadcasts. This It is more profitable than dry tea factories and tourism, which makes the market value of Mendoza Group continue to rise.”

Bishop Mendoza doesn’t have that kind of brain, it should be Christian Mendoza ‘s idea.” Vivienne Quinn said, “This Christian Mendoza, from the first time I saw her, I knew it was not easy. If she wasn’t in poor health before, she was Girl, my dad will definitely raise her as an heir, she does have a

0.00

Chapter (34

business mind.”

88 our here

Before Vivienne Quinn set up a street stall in the night market, she also thought about doing live broadcasting. But her strength alone is too small. If she wants to form an industrial chain, it is impossible without a team.

Mendoza Group has a good network of people and capital flow. As long as it can find business opportunities, it can make a lot of money.

Clearly, Christian Mendoza has a knack for spotting business opportunities.

Soon, the waiter served all the dishes. When Damien Smyth was chatting with Vivienne Quinn, he was also picking fishbone for her, very careful.

Damien Smyth said calmly,” Before you said you didn’t want to get involved in the Mendoza Group, but now that you are pregnant with a child, I don’t want you to get involved. It’s only a billion dollars. Your husband and I have hundreds of billions of dollars to leave Here you are, you don’t have to go into the muddy water.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled,” ‘Come on, your property, it’s yours, it’s not my name.”

“All the names have been changed to your name.” Damien Smyth said seriously,” The stocks, funds, real estate, shares, cars, and land under my name are all in your name. Now I am working for you, my wife., you just give me some pocket money every month.”

Vivienne Quinn was dumbfounded,” Damien Smyth, are you kidding me?”

36.68%

Chapter 634

1788 (Vouchers

“It’s true.” Damien Smyth smiled suddenly,”So, you will have to pay for the meal later, I have no money.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled,”I think you just want to trick me into paying the bill, okay, I’ll pay the bill.”

Damien Smyth smiled and said, “You have seen through all of

this.”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t take it seriously, Damien Smyth said this before, she said she didn’t want his things, but this time Damien Smyth didn’t lie, everything was true, everything under his name belonged to Vivienne Quinn, but Vivienne Quinn also came to know later.

In a western restaurant, Sigrid Smyth booked the entire restaurant and prepared a sumptuous dinner with his son Joy.

While teasing his son, he checked the time.

It was already eight o’clock, and Lindsay Walker hadn’t come to the appointment yet, and was an hour late.

Sigrid Smyth was in no hurry, playing hard to get, Lindsay Walker style.

In front of the bar, Tim dressed up as a bartender and monitored Sigrid Smyth ‘s every move.

At ten past eight, Lindsay Walker came, and as soon as she came into Tim’s sight, her expression changed slightly.

Tim recognized that it was Elma Felton who conned Grayson Smyth.

034

Tim held his breath and didn’t do anything. Seeing Lindsay Walker walking towards Sigrid Smyth, he thought of Grayson Smyth being cheated. Tim guessed, could Sigrid Smyth really be behind the scenes?

Tim took out his phone and sent a message to Damien Smyth first: Boss, the woman Sigrid Smyth is dating is called Elmal Felton, the same woman who cheated on Grayson Smyth last time.

91 SAL

1788 Vouchers