795

Chapter 795

Thinking of this, Bob Mendoza couldn’t wait to call Vivienne Quinn. He dug up Vivienne Quinn ‘s phone number, thinking that he just saw it, but he was not completely sure. If there were other situations, Vivienne Quinn would be even more disappointed..

Bob Mendoza put away his mobile phone again, and caught a glimpse of a surveillance video at the entrance of a milk tea shop next to him. He walked over quickly and showed his police ID to the staff in the store,”Hi, may I ask if the

surveillance at your entrance can be used? I want to take a look.” monitor.”

Bob Mendoza showed his ID. The clerk was just a part-time worker, and his legs were almost weak.

the Purui people saw the police coming to their door, they were a little in awe.

Bob Mendoza would agree even if he watched other things, not to mention monitoring.

The clerk called the store manager and pulled out the surveillance video.

The camera is facing the door, so you can see the pedestrians clearly.

Bob Mendoza was overwhelmed with surprise, calculated the time when Damien Smyth passed the camera according to the time, dragged the mouse slowly, and finally found Damien Smyth in the surveillance video.

“It’s him.” Bob Mendoza was overjoyed, with an unconscious smile on his face. Finding Damien Smyth was more exciting than any major case he had solved.

Dave also leaned over to look,”It’s true, Damien Smyth is really

alive.”

Bob Mendoza pauses the surveillance footage, and the frame freezes with Damien Smyth standing in the crowd, holding a cup of milk tea.

Damien Smyth ‘s face was very clear under the surveillance video.

Bob Mendoza took out his mobile phone, took the video, and then continued to check the surveillance and found that Damien Smyth was walking southeast.

Dave was curious,” Bob, you said Damien Smyth is still alive, why didn’t the Smyth family come to close the case?”

At this time, a female clerk glanced at Damien Smyth on the surveillance camera and said, “This man has often come to the store to buy milk tea these two days, and he buys a cup of taro ball milk tea every time, I remember.”

This made Bob Mendoza overjoyed, “What time does he come every day? Where does he live? Do you know any other information?”

“I don’t know anything else. He doesn’t have a specific time. He comes in the morning, in the afternoon, and in the evening. I’ve met him three times. He ordered three cups of milk tea yesterday. I remember him.”

The main reason is that Damien Smyth is so handsome and impressive, so the female shop assistant took a few more glances and wrote it down.

Dave wondered,” Bob, does Damien Smyth like to drink milk

tea so much? A person like him also likes to drink things made. by little girls?”

puzzled Bob Mendoza was not what milk tea Damien Smyth drank, but that Damien Smyth returned to Washington DC, but he hadn’t heard from Vivienne Quinn.

Apparently, Damien Smyth didn’t just come back, and he probably lives nearby.

Bob Mendoza dialed Vivienne Quinn directly this time.

At this time, Vivienne Quinn is in H city Flower Villa is where Damien Smyth lived before.

Christian Mendoza hid people here before.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t believe Christian Mendoza, so she took a taxi to observe.

The villa was dark, and there was no one there. Could it be that, as Christian Mendoza said, people went to Washington DC?

Vivienne Quinn stood outside the courtyard of the villa and looked in. The mobile phone in her pocket rang. Seeing that it was Bob Mendoza, she pressed the answer button.

Bob Mendoza, what’s the matter?” Vivienne Quinn asked when she connected, subconsciously thinking that Bob Mendoza was calling for Lainey Marlowe.

When Bob Mendoza ‘s voice came through the receiver, she

stood still in shock.

Bob Mendoza said, “Vivienne Quinn, I see Damien Smyth, right here in Washington DC Jade Road night market street, I saw him.”

These words made all the blood in Vivienne Quinn’s body boil.

Damien Smyth, Damien Smyth …

He was really alive. It was really him that she saw in the night market that day, and she didn’t look at him.

Vivienne Quinn was so surprised that she couldn’t speak, but tears were already falling from her eyes. She was so excited that her limbs trembled, and the muscles at the corners of her mouth twitched,”He…he…”

She opened her mouth, but couldn’t utter a complete.

sentence.

Vivienne Quinn took a big breath, adjusted her emotions, and

calmed herself down.

But the more this happened, the more she couldn’t stop the trembling of her limbs and couldn’t control it.

Vivienne Quinn leaned against the wall of the yard, bent her back, clenched her hands tightly, and said in a hoarse voice, “He’s back!”

Bob Mendoza waited patiently for Vivienne Quinn to speak on