798

Chapter 798

Washington DC.

Super 8 Hotel.

Damien Smyth had fallen asleep after smoking a few cigarettes.

Bishop Mendoza was in the next room, thinking about how to stop Damien Smyth, and he also thought about what would happen if Damien Smyth went back to the Smyth family.

Damien Smyth must be angry with Christian Mendoza and find Christian Mendoza to settle accounts.

Bishop Mendoza thought of protecting his sister, he couldn’t let anyone hurt her.

When necessary, he can even sacrifice himself.

Soon, it was dawn.

Bishop Mendoza couldn’t sit still anymore. He came to the door of Damien Smyth ‘s room and rang the doorbell.

Soon, the door opened, and Damien Smyth stood at the door, looking at him calmly,”Go away.”

Bishop Mendoza dared to block the door this time,” Lucien Gunter, come back to H city with me, if you don’t go back today, if you want to get out of this door, just walk over my corpse.”

Damien Smyth frowned, Bishop Mendoza ‘s frail appearance wasn’t enough for him to punch him a few times.

Bishop Mendoza was actually very afraid of Damien Smyth in her heart. After she said harsh words, she said in a soft tone, “You were in an accident, my sister saved you, and I paid you to see a doctor. All your expenses are If it wasn’t for Christian, you would have died long ago for the money my sister gave me, and you owe my sister a kindness, so you can’t just let it go.””

Damien Smyth ‘s eyebrows were tightened, “I’ll give you three seconds, get out of the way.”

“Can’t let it go.” Bishop Mendoza blocked with open arms,” Lucien Gunter, as long as you go back and marry Christian, I’ll give you the Mendoza Group, okay? Don’t look for any broken memories, can’t you start over again? You picked up such a big If it’s cheap, why don’t you be satisfied, Mendoza Group’s market value is more than 10 billion U.S. dollars, you have to think about it.”

Ten billion dollars, this is a big temptation.

However, in front of Damien Smyth, ten billion dollars is not as exciting as a cup of milk tea.

Damien Smyth didn’t have time to argue with Bishop

Mendoza, he just pulled him away and walked towards the elevator.

Bishop Mendoza rushed over and hugged Damien Smyth ‘s waist again, tightly entangled him,” You can’t go, you go, how can I explain to my sister!”

Two big men are pulling and pulling in the corridor of the hotel. Bishop Mendoza has the image of a “little woman” abandoned by a scumbag, and in such a sensitive place as the hotel, there are other guests coming in and out. They saw the

two pulling, plus Bishop Mendoza ‘s words are easy to be misunderstood, and people think that the two are in that kind of “couple” relationship, and they all cast strange eyes.

Damien Smyth is handsome and has a big aura, and Bishop Mendoza is handsome.

Now that society is progressing, everyone is still very

inclusive. When seeing two men flirting with each other, they will not despise them except for a few more glances. It’s just a pity that two such good-looking men are getting together. There will be two more single women in the world.

Damien Smyth noticed the strange gazes of the others, and his face sank, with anger mixed in his tone,” “Get out of the

way.”

“I won’t give in, I won’t give in, I won’t give in.” Bishop. Mendoza closed his eyes tightly. He was really desperate. He didn’t even notice anyone passing by. He closed his eyes because he was afraid that Damien Smyth would hit him. He, out of sight, has less fear.

Bishop Mendoza said, “You can’t be ungrateful and leave me. alone, you come back with me.”

These words are enough to make people think about it, and it is directly believed that Damien Smyth is in chaos and abandons. People passing by look at Damien Smyth with the eyes of a heartless man.

Damien Smyth ‘s face became a little colder, and he was extremely speechless.

He wanted to beat up Bishop Mendoza, but seeing the looks in the eyes of the onlookers, he was too embarrassed to beat

him up. If the beating continued, his reputation as a scumbag

might be firmly established, causing public outrage.

Chapt

Damien Smyth clenched his fists, and finally gave up, with a cold face, and turned back to the hotel room.

He felt that he could not afford to lose face.

Back in the room, Bishop Mendoza still hugged Damien Smyth ‘s waist tightly.

Damien Smyth growled, “Let go.”

This time Bishop Mendoza let go and stood away from Damien Smyth like a coward, afraid of being hit.

Damien Smyth laughed angrily,”Afraid of being beaten, why didn’t you stop me just now? Idiot, the more you stop me, the more conspiracy there is. I’m not Lucien Gunter, am I?”

“No.” Bishop Mendoza hadn’t recovered from the intimidation. He lowered his eyebrows and answered subconsciously. Realizing that he had made a mistake, he shook his head again,”Yes, you are not Lucien Gunter, but you are Lucien Gunter.”

Damien Smyth sneered and gave him tongue twisters.

Damien Smyth approached Bishop Mendoza with his slender legs. The powerful aura pressed Bishop Mendoza ‘s head down even more, and he stepped back step by step, looking left and right, but he didn’t dare to look directly at Damien Smyth

“Stay where you are, if you dare to move again, I will absolutely prevent you from seeing the sun tomorrow.”

Damien Smyth didn’t want to waste any more time with Bishop Mendoza, put this aside and walked towards the door.

Just as Damien Smyth was holding the doorknob, Bishop Mendoza ‘s voice came from behind,”Can you stop blaming

Christian ?”

Bishop Mendoza has neither the ability nor the courage. As an older brother, he will definitely fulfill his responsibilities as an

older brother.

At this time, Bishop Mendoza also knows that he can’t stop Damien Smyth, all he can do is to prevent Damien Smyth from hurting Christian Mendoza.

Damien Smyth stood still, staring at Bishop Mendoza with a cold expression.

Bishop Mendoza had the courage to raise his head this time, and said,”Anyway, your life was saved by Christian, no matter whether you can remember the past or not, can you not blame Christian? She has no malice towards you, she just likes you, I want to keep you by my side.”

Damien Smyth pressed his eyebrows lightly, and asked in a cold voice, “Let me ask you again, who am I?”

After struggling, Bishop Mendoza said, “You’re not Lucien Gunter, but who you are, I can’t tell you.”

After saying this, the guilt in Bishop Mendoza’s heart was not so deep. He was not good at lying, and it was embarrassing for him to lie for so long.

During this time, he was even more worried, for fear that Damien Smyth would think of it and take revenge on their Mendoza family and Christian Mendoza.

Damien Smyth isn’t going to ask anything else from Bishop